If trump loses...what does the GOP look like going forward?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2020-11-14T202439Z_1361692892_RC283K9A4U6K_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-PROTEST_bkozjk

for the last decade or so Trump has hijacked and ruled the GOP...he literally ran off much of the old guard..and forced the rest to bend the knee...honestly if it wasnt real life....watchng that orange fuck take over a political party and punk everyone in it would be the most popular netflix/amazon series ever!

House of cards aint got shit on what that fucker pulled off.

But (hopefully) it will all be over on nov 4....and if it is...will the GOP be done with him? will maga go away? who looks like theyre up next on the right?

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
A fractured party. You will still have the extremist who will not give up power to the moderates. This divide will continue and they will never win nationally without the usual voter suppression, gerrymandering and bullshit as usual. Their ideas are not based on reality of what the people want, book bans, abortion, white Christian Nationalism, tax cuts for the 1%, too much time spent on wedge issues instead of real solutions. They’re fucked and I hope it stays that way. Fuck em. Any simple look back in U.S. history within the last century would tell you that the most progress from Civil Rights to economics were made under Democratic leadership.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The country demographics is changing rapidly and Republicans to stay alive is going to have to purge its party of most of the Trump people. if Kamala picks up a few red states by margin, they are going to purge the party overnight after the election. As I stated yesterday before Biden dropped off I thought the Democrats was going to lose the Senate, but Biden was going to squeak back in barely, but all of that has changed. Now the Democrats may keep the Senate flip the house and Kamala has a good shot on winning in November. Also, another thing that is going on I made a few post about this white women baby making has dropped quite a bit over the last five years. The white population will soon be under 50% in 10 years. The way things going may be less. All of this is a solid theory. We still have to go out there and VOTE!!!!!!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
A fractured party. You will still have the extremist who will not give up power to the moderates. This divide will continue and they will never win nationally without the usual voter suppression, gerrymandering and bullshit as usual. Their ideas are not based on reality of what the people want, book bans, abortion, white Christian Nationalism, tax cuts for the 1%, too much time spent on wedge issues instead of real solutions. They’re fucked and I hope it stays that way. Fuck em. Any simple look back in U.S. history within the last century would tell you that the most progress from Civil Rights to economics were made under Democratic leadership.
And what happened in Florida yesterday should really put those Republicans on the hot seat. DeSantis basically got his ass handed to him right in front of his face.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Man if enough of those Cubans in South Florida stop the self hatred Florida can go blue in November.

Oh, they are slowly getting back solid blue because the very Democratic mayor of Dade county one easily yesterday so that county is getting back solid blue again. It’s mainly the old Cubans that are a problem that been like that since I was down in Miami in the 90s. I always Had issues with the older Cubans.

Last edited:

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think this is spot on. There's gonna be a small percentage of politicians who will still try and keep the Trump base by playing from the Trump playbook and that will be just enough to get a few seats in congress and some state level offices. But the GOP as we knew it will be done.

I can honestly seem some of the nuts creating a MAGA party just to keep their own little echo chamber going for a while. Maybe the my pillow guy will be there next candidate. The problem is that Trump is a unique one of a kind asshole that you can't just replace. They can't just move on, because he's convinced them that the only way he loses is if the election is fraudulent. So it will be along pathetic downward spiral.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I think this is spot on. There's gonna be a small percentage of politicians who will still try and keep the Trump base by playing from the Trump playbook and that will be just enough to get a few seats in congress and some state level offices. But the GOP as we knew it will be done.

I can honestly seem some of the nuts creating a MAGA party just to keep their own little echo chamber going for a while. Maybe the my pillow guy will be there next candidate. The problem is that Trump is a unique one of a kind asshole that you can't just replace. They can't just move on, because he's convinced them that the only way he loses is if the election is fraudulent. So it will be along pathetic downward spiral.
Yep, I agree with that but Trump’s age is beginning to catch up with him he’s already showing signs of dementia. The next four years if he is still alive, he is going to be very incoherent.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
A bloodbath. Trump will be wounded and those who have been waiting in the wings, will pounce like sharks in a feeding frenzy.
Some Republicans are going to try to find a younger version of Trump but at the same time America, sort of don’t want to deal with that anymore. With the changing demographics of this country, the Republicans are going to have to run slightly from the middle.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
The republican party was hijacked... they have to get rid of the "trumpers" if they are going to survive as a party. The party was always shitty to me regardless, but trumpers came in and gave it diarrhea.

They have to disassociate themselves from the MAGA people. How, I don't know.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Win or lose...it's prolly gonna look alot like..

Only in the Republican part is going to look like this Republicans cannot pull off a Civil War right now this country is no longer Lillywhite like it used to be 50 years ago. Imagine those Republicans come marching through the southside Chicago or certain parts of Atlanta. They Would get slaughter easily.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The republican party was hijacked... they have to get rid of the "trumpers" if they are going to survive as a party. The party was always shitty to me regardless, but trumpers came in and gave it diarrhea.

They have to disassociate themselves from the MAGA people. How, I don't know.
They won’t and can’t. It’s always been a party of racism and sexism, greed.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They won’t and can’t. It’s always been a party of racism and sexism, greed.
You right that’s going to be the downfall though. Even the gerrymandering bullshit they are pulling in some states is going to come back and bite them in the ass because a lot of those small white towns are dying quickly not going to have enough people to vote for them in the near future

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only way Trump wins is if we are complacent about voting. All he needs to win is one of the 3 key states: Minnesota, Pennsylvania or Michigan. Fuck the A-rabs, the pan-faced ones, and the Latinos—it’s up to US. How the fuck do we lose Pennsylvania with ALL THOSE BLACK CITIES? Michigan? The coon brown immigrants are our worst enemies.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
With all the CAC talk of Civil War in this country if Kamala wins...the only Civil War I actually see happening is within the Republican Party.

I envision a break happening, one with MAGA Republicans and GOP (Coca-Cola Classic) Republicans and that break will lead to 10-12 years of infighting and lost elections.

Truth be told, if it weren't for their fuck shit ideology and leaning on racist policy, Christian Right, culture war bullshit, I'd actually consider voting Republican. I always believed in smaller government and have grown more conservative as I grow older.

The way they are currently presenting themselves, nah....they can have it.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think there's any going back for the Republican Party. This is exactly what the base wanted. The party was always out of alignment with the base. The base only accepted tax cuts for billionaires in exchange of white supremacy. I've heard what white people say when they think there's no black people around. They don't talk about small government, deregulation or abortion. They talk about affirmative action and people abusing welfare.

I've never met a real conservative. I've known hundreds of people who vote Republican but they aren't conservative. To them conservative is just a term for white supremacy. They really want European style liberal welfare but not if it means being around black people.

The one thing I admire about the MAGA movement is it appears to be driven from the ground up. The base taking over the party from the elites. The Republican party didn't want Trump but the party's voters did. The vast majority of republican voters want to roll back civil rights and race relations to the 1950.

I'm a big reader of the Republican Party history, luv Heather Cox Richardson. I think this is one of those party realignments like the end of the Whigs and the southern take over of the GOP. I think we're gonna see more real conservatives leave the GOP and vote Democrat. They're gonna start influencing the party's direction.

The new GOP may become more liberal on government's control of markets and expansion of entitlements.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IF TRUMP LOSES.. wha da fuck?? Michelle gonna run??? oh the Hindu still running...

TRUMP WINNING BY LANDSLIDE yall can get caught up in the bullshit hoopla

if you want to...

the only way kamala slithers in, is if they pull some mindfuckery....

and IF THAT happens...

THE SHOW WILL BEGIN!!!!!

btw the last Jan 6 was a fuckin WALKTHROUGH,

like who dont know that..

THE SECOND ONE, WONT BE....

I aint saying Im for it or against it.. depends on whats in it for

SINGLE STRAIGHT BRUHS... thats the side Im on,

right now

Democrats PROVEN time and time again, THEY DISDAIN SINGLE STRAIGHT

BRUHS and ONLY SEE US WHEN THEY NEED VOTES.. Never have LEGISLATION

SOLEY FOR US, like they did for the fags and weirdos..

and they HAVE NO ANSWER FOR IT..

THEREFORE I HAVE NO VOTE FOR THEM!!!

but chea...

IF THEY NEED A SECOND COUNT OR MORE TIME, THEN YOU KNOW FUCKERY IS AFOOT....

the crazy shit is, I can see all the writing on the wall.. and I can tell the democrats

aint even close to be ready.. all they know is they must win at any cost...

but they are too pussy to do their own fighting.. so they are fucked!!

the folks they need to fight for em, will turn on them.. but you aint hear it from me tho...

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think there's any going back for the Republican Party. This is exactly what the base wanted. The party was always out of alignment with the base. The base only accepted tax cuts for billionaires in exchange of white supremacy. I've heard what white people say when they think there's no black people around. They don't talk about small government, deregulation or abortion. They talk about affirmative action and people abusing welfare.

I've never met a real conservative. I've known hundreds of people who vote Republican but they aren't conservative. To them conservative is just a term for white supremacy. They really want European style liberal welfare but not if it means being around black people.

The one thing I admire about the MAGA movement is it appears to be driven from the ground up. The base taking over the party from the elites. The Republican party didn't want Trump but the party's voters did. The vast majority of republican voters want to roll back civil rights and race relations to the 1950.

I'm a big reader of the Republican Party history, luv Heather Cox Richardson. I think this is one of those party realignments like the end of the Whigs and the southern take over of the GOP. I think we're gonna see more real conservatives leave the GOP and vote Democrat. They're gonna start influencing the party's direction.

The new GOP may become more liberal on government's control of markets and expansion of entitlements.
Any particular books from here?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
IF TRUMP LOSES.. wha da fuck?? Michelle gonna run??? oh the Hindu still running...

TRUMP WINNING BY LANDSLIDE yall can get caught up in the bullshit hoopla

if you want to...

the only way kamala slithers in, is if they pull some mindfuckery....

and IF THAT happens...

THE SHOW WILL BEGIN!!!!!

btw the last Jan 6 was a fuckin WALKTHROUGH,

like who dont know that..

THE SECOND ONE, WONT BE....

I aint saying Im for it or against it.. depends on whats in it for

SINGLE STRAIGHT BRUHS... thats the side Im on,

right now

Democrats PROVEN time and time again, THEY DISDAIN SINGLE STRAIGHT

BRUHS and ONLY SEE US WHEN THEY NEED VOTES.. Never have LEGISLATION

SOLEY FOR US, like they did for the fags and weirdos..

and they HAVE NO ANSWER FOR IT..

THEREFORE I HAVE NO VOTE FOR THEM!!!

but chea...

IF THEY NEED A SECOND COUNT OR MORE TIME, THEN YOU KNOW FUCKERY IS AFOOT....

the crazy shit is, I can see all the writing on the wall.. and I can tell the democrats

aint even close to be ready.. all they know is they must win at any cost...

but they are too pussy to do their own fighting.. so they are fucked!!

the folks they need to fight for em, will turn on them.. but you aint hear it from me tho...

You're fucking delusional!

Seek psychiatric help, brah!

:lol2: :lol2:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any particular books from here?
From Heather Cox Richardson, I recommended Democracy Awakening and How the South Won the Civil War but you can't go wrong with anything she writes. I also try to listen to her daily articles if I go for a walk.

There's a huge misconception about the expansion of the west. Big government funded the railroads and subsidized the cattle and oil industry.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're fucking delusional!

Seek psychiatric help, brah!

:lol2: :lol2:

the only delusionals ones are the fools believing the SCRIPTED MEDIA HYPE,

bruh its a fuckin dog and pony show that the rest of the country is NOT going for!!!

The NATION is TIRED of the GAY AGENDA GROWING and OUR NATION FALLING APART..

WE CANT EVEN GET HIGH SPEED TRAINS SHIT JAPAN HAD FOR DECADES NOW...

BUT WE GET NON STOP DRAG QUEEN TV SHOWS and our CHILDREN BEING RECRUITED INTO A WORLD

OF SEXUAL CONFUSION AND WE HAVE ZERO IDEA THE IMPACT THIS IS GOING TO HAVE TEN TO TWENTY YEARS DOWN
THE ROAD..

THEY MUST BE STOPPED NOW!!!!

and the only delusional ones are the ones that think kamala harris is any type of leader, can the bitch even put a complete thought

together, that's not scripted and she didnt practice for hours the night before.

you are severely delusional if you think flighty ass kamala is going to get any respect internationally..

Is that what you REALLY want REPRESENTING you..ON THE WORLD STAGE...

A FUCKIN THROAT GOAT???

REALLY DUDE???

Hey if being AWARE of mindfuckery and tired of the fuckin gay agenda and its grooming of our children..

Then Yea...

if being Anti CHILD GROOMING IS DELUSIONAL... GET ME THE TEE SHIRT!!

PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AT ALL COST...

even if it means a few weirdos calling you names!!

SAVE OUR NATION!!

DO NOT VOTE DEMOCRATIC...

UNLESS ITS FOR JAMAL BOWMAN..!!!

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Remember Qanon? Everyone flew their banners and wore their shirts at Trump rallies. One of their adherents pulled a gun at a pizza shop looking for a basement full of children. Another killed a mob boss. People took this shit super serious.

But at the end of the day Qanon didn't deliver. Hillary Clinton never went to jail. Comet Pizza didn't have a basement. Trump lost the last election. Now you don't see those shirts or banners anywhere. People just sort of forgot about it.

Same thing happens to trumpism if he loses 2024.

It'll mean that after 8 years of trying he couldn't deliver. There's still no border wall. The tax cuts aren't big enough. The rapture never happened. Coal is still declining. Trans people still exist. America is no better than it was in 2015.

You will see few if any red hats at RNC rallies. Politicians who won their office imitating him will fall off. Elon Musk pretends he never knew him.

A few alt-right groups will consider him a martyr. An America that could have been. But without a central figure to rally behind MAGA falls apart. The alt-right splinters their support behind independent and libertarian candidates.

Evangelical churches see a slump in donation and membership. A few lower tiered pastors get disgraced. The rest completely dropped Trump from their sermons without any explanation. Instead, they rally their congregations behind Mike Pence.

The business community tries to ease a kinder gentler version of project 2025 into the Democratic platform. At the same time they fund Joe Manchin's presidential bid.

The 2028 GOP primary is a heated battle between Manchin and Pence.