If you wondered why you aint seen me post the last couple days.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I went to an event today where there was another party next door, an African wedding. A bunch of the ladies had their tittays on display like this. That's how they roll. I told my wife that I just wanted to sit in the hallway and chill, but she said she’d join me and that’s no fun. But they were walking around and them tittays were swaying from side to side. Soons we got in the car, I had her flash me

Homegrown titty photos of the wedding from a distance (?), please and thank you.

Much appreciated in advance.

Sunday blessings.

:cheers:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
200k boat

My wife would kill me
Retirement is on the horizon.
My wife and I discussed the purchase, she is cool with the bigger boat, I just ain't tell her the price yet.
I originally capped out at 180 because I wanted something brand new with twins. When the broker called about the contender, I was like I'm finding a flight.
There are a few things need to be done, need 400 hour service on both motors. It has dual simrad 24 in gps/ff and the one screen is cracked so it needs to be replaced.
The misters need a new pump
It has a vinyl wrap on it that I will have removed and it's like 3k to ship it to NJ.
Thats why I offered 227 for it.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had one yesterday.
Another tomorrow for football, I'm in florida waiting to hear back from the boat broker if the seller accept my offer.
Florida you say? I live in Broward, but rarely fish in Ft. Lauderdale. Family has a house in Key West, so every 6 months or so I make a trek down, usually stop in Islamorada first. Best fishing in Islamorada, bro

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Florida you say? I live in Broward, but rarely fish in Ft. Lauderdale. Family has a house in Key West, so every 6 months or so I make a trek down, usually stop in Islamorada first. Best fishing in Islamorada, bro

I'll be in the keys next month for fantasy fest. Already got to 2 trips booked. I love fishing Islamorada ! Wahoo, tuna, mahi will be the targeted species.

I actually plan in the future of bringing my boat to islamorada and leaving it there. I am looking for a condo.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be in the keys next month for fantasy fest. Already got to 2 trips booked. I love fishing Islamorada ! Wahoo, tuna, mahi will be the targeted species.
Meh. Used to do Fantasy Fest years ago, but the climate changed, if you know what I mean. My sister and fam from up north still go and stay at the house down there. Been dying to go fishing, but it's been raining everyday for the last two months. Gotta lotta time next month. Looking into booking a charter tho. Dirty Boat is straight, if you interested

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
2caa1cfbcdd74cb05756f23f592a61af.png

Reactions: DJ

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Meh. Used to do Fantasy Fest years ago, but the climate changed, if you know what I mean. My sister and fam from up north still go and stay at the house down there. Been dying to go fishing, but it's been raining everyday for the last two months. Gotta lotta time next month. Looking into booking a charter tho. Dirty Boat is straight, if you interested

I'll will be there 18-22 nd, you in the area Holla at me. I'll be at the Marriott on the bay, on Duval during the day.