If your girl was better than you at your fave video games would it bother you?

If your girl was better than you at your fave video games would it bother you?

• No I'm more mature than that its just games

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Yes..it would bother me and possibly cause problems

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
depositphotos_661276582-stock-photo-african-american-woman-streamer-playing.jpg

if your girl regularly whooped your ass at madden or call of duty or whatever game you love (and you can beat anyone else at)...I mean she sons you every time..in fact the ONLY time you won was when she missed her period and her concentration was broken....but then she got it and the win streak continued..

honestly...would it cause a problem in your relationship?

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Take that shit as a challenge to get better. She can't win them all. I've came to blows with mad homeboys and family behind madden games. If she can't take a punch then we ain't meant to be together.

--- Sent from Hoodphone using RealniggaTalk

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
been seeing a lot of females sonning ppl in BF4's Commander mode..me and nephew's whole fireteam got taken out by a airstrike called in,we discovered,by some Asian-sounding chick.. "How you like THAT!!" :angry::rolleyes::lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Take that shit as a challenge to get better. She can't win them all. I've came to blows with mad homeboys and family behind madden games. If she can't take a punch then we ain't meant to be together.

duly noted chris brown:lol::lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ya'll niggas lyin...you know you'd be salty as fuck if your woman was kickin your ass at anything..:lol

ELLISON

Support BGOL
Registered
1297386514156_ORIGINAL.jpg

if your girl regularly whooped your ass at madden or call of duty or whatever game you love (and can anyone else at)...I mean she sons you everytime..in fact the ONLY time you won was whenshe missed her period and her concentration was broken....but then she got and the win streak continued..

honestly...would it cause a problem in your relationship?

damn, some of you dudes are some cornballs

Les W

Star
Registered
hellllll yeah!!

especially if she was poppin at the mouth off and doing me dirty ... like win one game and quit :itsawrap:

It's not right but I'm only human

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I spend most of my gaming time playing F-1 in a racing seat, with a wheel, and pedals... I spend hours of laptime tweaking setups, studying tracks, and racing real people in a league. So if she or anyone comes in, and beats my times without doing what Im doin that says allot... Id be a little pissed, but thoroughly impressed with their natural ability... Not likely to happen though.

Profit

Rising Star
Registered
As much shit as I talk on Madden? Nah buddy. I'd have to take my frustrations out on her ass. Literally.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah......thankfully my wife only plays the Wii games. she aint in to Call Of Duty and shit.
however my 9 year old daughter loves to play Mortal Kombat on my PS3. i hadn't played that shit in like forever.
she wanted me to play her in it so i did.....and she beat me with Kitana. i was madder than a bitch.
i had to call a timeout.....pull up my characters moves so i could learn how to do them again....
started another game and i beat the holy shit outta her ass each time. :lol:
so im pretty sure if my wife beat me in a game,....i'd prolly be laughin on the outside...
but dyin to get some revenge on the inside and show no mercy.

*or do like we used to do back in the day when i was playin one of my homies in Madden
(some of yall prolly still do it now)
4th quarter.....u up by 3........five seconds left in the game. they throw a hail mary and complete the pass...
they are at the 50....the 40.....the 30.....the 20......the 10........the 5....
YOU GET THE FUCK UP AND TURN OFF THE GAME BEFORE THEY GET TO THE ENDZONE!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

145evil

Rising Star
Registered
My ex-girl used to beat me at playing puzzle games like Dr. Mario, Tetris and Dr. eggman mean bean machine no big deal.

Dragonfly Jones

Home practicing on my arts
Registered
*or do like we used to do back in the day when i was playin one of my homies in Madden
4th quarter.....u up by 3........five seconds left in the game. they throw a hail mary and complete the pass...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's fucked up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
nah......thankfully my wife only plays the Wii games. she aint in to Call Of Duty and shit.
however my 9 year old daughter loves to play Mortal Kombat on my PS3. i hadn't played that shit in like forever.
she wanted me to play her in it so i did.....and she beat me with Kitana. i was madder than a bitch.
i had to call a timeout.....pull up my characters moves so i could learn how to do them again....
started another game and i beat the holy shit outta her ass each time. :lol:
so im pretty sure if my wife beat me in a game,....i'd prolly be laughin on the outside...
but dyin to get some revenge on the inside and show no mercy.

This whole post is just WOWWWWWWWWWW. How yo big ole ass got to feel like this about someone beating you in a video game!!?

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah it would bother me cause that's just another example of racist society trying to emasculate the black man.

this was the plan from the beginning to weaken the black man in front of his seed.

from the beginning of their lives these racists crakkas convince the black female that she has a dick and its bigger than that of the black man and so she grows up disrespecting the black man.

and ultimately she defeats him in a video game as a total and complete sign of disdain.

Dragonfly Jones

Registered
It'd bother me if I couldn't beat her at all and it was my favorite game. It wouldn't cause problems but my ass might sneak in some practice sessions to turn the tide. I'm competitive as fuck.

An ex girlfriend used to be a really good bowler like she had her own damn ball and shit. We would play wii bowling and she'd kick my ass and start taunting and shit. I can take an ass whupping but don't be taunting me and shit. So I had a day off from work and I started playing the shit all day, up until the point I had the game down to a science, knowing exactly where to stand, and how to throw my arm. Man she got home, I damn near bowled a 300 on her ass. I let her ass have it. I felt good taunting and shit until I didn't get no pussy that night. I learned it was better to get the wet wet after a loss than be the dry champion.

Dragonfly Jones

Registered
yeah it would bother me cause that's just another example of racist society trying to emasculate the black man.

this was the plan from the beginning to weaken the black man in front of his seed.

from the beginning of their lives these racists crakkas convince the black female that she has a dick and its bigger than that of the black man and so she grows up disrespecting the black man.

and ultimately she defeats him in a video game as a total and complete sign of disdain.

ICB :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Because I'd say that whenever we played a game she would beat me in; she'd have to console me by engaging in whatever dirty sex I wanted...:D:D:D

Needless to say we'd be playing alot of games she's exceptionally good at...:yes:;):yes:;):yes:

itzmotto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it Would Bother me to a extent but not cause problems.I never bin with a girl thats a "gamer though"

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:roflmao:
I am LITERALLY ROFLMAO @ that line. Funny shit, man!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Me and my lady threw hands before because our tekken battles were so serious. We'd be kicking each other asses for 3 to 5 hours straight on the game. Next thing you know she gets to talking shit and I get to talking shit. We'd fight for real and then have make up sex afterwards. :lol:

Feng Wei (me) vs Lilli (her) were epic battles.

She is also nice as fuck in kill zone. I can't do nothing with her on that game. She don't play sports games, so no comp there.

It's really tekken where our pride got in the way of the fun . But we'd be so drunk and high that it made it fun regardless.

She is also nice in bowling:smh: I be getting sonned on the lanes.

:lol: it's whatever though. Can't be good at everything. All this was before we had s child though. We've calmed down since then. Plus my ps3 went down 2 years ago.

ebonymanej

Potential Star
Registered
man listen some of the best sex I ever had with one of my ex girlfriend was when she "beat me " at a game :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not a big gamer so it's no big deal to me :D

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Me and my lady threw hands before because our tekken battles were so serious. We'd be kicking each other asses for 3 to 5 hours straight on the game. Next thing you know she gets to talking shit and I get to talking shit. We'd fight for real and then have make up sex afterwards. :lol:

Feng Wei (me) vs Lilli (her) were epic battles.

She is also nice as fuck in kill zone. I can't do nothing with her on that game. She don't play sports games, so no comp there.

It's really tekken where our pride got in the way of the fun . But we'd be so drunk and high that it made it fun regardless.

She is also nice in bowling:smh: I be getting sonned on the lanes.

:lol: it's whatever though. Can't be good at everything. All this was before we had s child though. We've calmed down since then. Plus my ps3 went down 2 years ago.

You fucking my wife nigga?:angry::lol:

Same shit with me and my wife...
she kicks my ass religiously at Fight Night Champion and does it expressionless :hmm:
:lol:
She is also a beast on COD...im talking 30 points and over on TEAMDEATH MATCH:yes:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You fucking my wife nigga?:angry::lol:

Same shit with me and my wife...
she kicks my ass religiously at Fight Night Champion and does it expressionless :hmm:
She is also a beast on COD...im talking 30 points and over on TEAMDEATH MATCH:yes:

Or are you fuckin my wife? Looks like we have a problem:lol:

At first the ass kicking was fucking with, but then I realized I have a fine chick that is nice in video games. Can't be mad at that! So I turned the comp up and we go hard! Especially when she be wearing those sexy outfits for distractions :eek: