If your girl was better than you at your fave video games would it bother you?

If your girl was better than you at your fave video games would it bother you?

• No I'm more mature than that its just games

Votes: 40 87.0%
  • Yes..it would bother me and possibly cause problems

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_mvhtpfqLaX1qefm89o1_250.gif
tumblr_mvhtpfqLaX1qefm89o2_r1_250.gif

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Me and my lady threw hands before because our tekken battles were so serious. We'd be kicking each other asses for 3 to 5 hours straight on the game. Next thing you know she gets to talking shit and I get to talking shit. We'd fight for real and then have make up sex afterwards. :lol:

Feng Wei (me) vs Lilli (her) were epic battles.

She is also nice as fuck in kill zone. I can't do nothing with her on that game. She don't play sports games, so no comp there.

It's really tekken where our pride got in the way of the fun . But we'd be so drunk and high that it made it fun regardless.

She is also nice in bowling:smh: I be getting sonned on the lanes.

:lol: it's whatever though. Can't be good at everything. All this was before we had s child though. We've calmed down since then. Plus my ps3 went down 2 years ago.

I suck at fighting games, i'm decent in Madden now. But i suck at the shoot'em up games. I can't see and like someone always kills me from the back. COD causes me anxiety.

The WIFE though! She's a killer on Tekken with Xiaoyu. Nobody can beat her. Hubb has walked away from the game messin with her.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I suck at fighting games, i'm decent in Madden now. But i suck at the shoot'em up games. I can't see and like someone always kills me from the back. COD causes me anxiety.

The WIFE though! She's a killer on Tekken with Xiaoyu. Nobody can beat her. Hubb has walked away from the game messin with her.

Yeah, fuck cod. I suck at that game. I would rather fuck up someone's kill streak with a fluke rocket I shoot randomly than put in the time to be nice.

BTW. I'm confused if this the female wtggt or the husband? It's how the last statement is in the form of 3rd person.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Me and my lady threw hands before because our tekken battles were so serious. We'd be kicking each other asses for 3 to 5 hours straight on the game. Next thing you know she gets to talking shit and I get to talking shit. We'd fight for real and then have make up sex afterwards. :lol:

She is also nice as fuck in kill zone. I can't do nothing with her on that game. She don't play sports games, so no comp there.

It's really tekken where our pride got in the way of the fun . But we'd be so drunk and high that it made it fun regardless.

:lol: it's whatever though. Can't be good at everything. All this was before we had s child though. We've calmed down since then. Plus my ps3 went down 2 years ago.

She used to like to make all the kids who came over to play cry. destroying them in fighting games, racing and Rock Band.

Kids be throwing controllers and complaining to their parents still destroying 'em...cold as ice.

In HS she would be playing Asian kids in those arcades in city beating them at Street Figher and Vitura Fighter...REAL fights almost breaking out.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
One of the homegirls back in high school was mad skilled @ gaming. No lie ... that shit was intimidating to us dudes. No one wanted to play her and get SuperOckSonned.

:lol:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Yeah, fuck cod. I suck at that game. I would rather fuck up someone's kill streak with a fluke rocket I shoot randomly than put in the time to be nice.

BTW. I'm confused if this the female wtggt or the husband? It's how the last statement is in the form of 3rd person.
The bitch is an alien bro and her husband is dead.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor

Or are you fuckin my wife? Looks like we have a problem:lol:

At first the ass kicking was fucking with, but then I realized I have a fine chick that is nice in video games. Can't be mad at that! So I turned the comp up and we go hard! Especially when she be wearing those sexy outfits for distractions :eek:
Hell yeah, my associates be in awe when she is on the sticks playing COD with me. "wish my girl played games"...shit some of these cats went as far to force their girls to start playing video games lmaoo.

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah it would bother me cause that's just another example of racist society trying to emasculate the black man.

this was the plan from the beginning to weaken the black man in front of his seed.

from the beginning of their lives these racists crakkas convince the black female that she has a dick and its bigger than that of the black man and so she grows up disrespecting the black man.

and ultimately she defeats him in a video game as a total and complete sign of disdain.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cole576632010.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
nah......thankfully my wife only plays the Wii games. she aint in to Call Of Duty and shit.
however my 9 year old daughter loves to play Mortal Kombat on my PS3. i hadn't played that shit in like forever.
she wanted me to play her in it so i did.....and she beat me with Kitana. i was madder than a bitch.
i had to call a timeout.....pull up my characters moves so i could learn how to do them again....
started another game and i beat the holy shit outta her ass each time. :lol:
so im pretty sure if my wife beat me in a game,....i'd prolly be laughin on the outside...
but dyin to get some revenge on the inside and show no mercy.

*or do like we used to do back in the day when i was playin one of my homies in Madden
(some of yall prolly still do it now)
4th quarter.....u up by 3........five seconds left in the game. they throw a hail mary and complete the pass...
they are at the 50....the 40.....the 30.....the 20......the 10........the 5....
YOU GET THE FUCK UP AND TURN OFF THE GAME BEFORE THEY GET TO THE ENDZONE!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the time man all the time. Hit that reset button real quick like. Same thing if we stared out with 21 - egg. Hitting that reset button. Wasn't no coming back after that.

Man Tekken was the other game that inspire fights in you. With my boys like y'all we'd play 4-5 hours.

Those battles were intense. Shit talking all the way through the battles. Niggas had to be at work and school in a few hours but we up playing Tekken.

We were good with every character but we had favorites. I'd use the whole family Jin, Kazuya, Hihachi and then Eddy and Jack. Those were my go to guys for epic whoop ass moments in game history. He'd play with Law, Feng Wei, Hworang, Nina, Jin, and Law. Hworang mostly.

Once I learned how to do all those combos with Kazuya and Eddy nigga got heated. :lol: Cuz he was better than me at first. We'd crank up the match numbers to best out of 5 or more.

Some of my best gaming moments.

--- Sent from Hoodphone using RealniggaTalk

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

:yes:
Xiaoyu is dope I learned how to use her and all her little butterfly moves and shit. She is a problem very slick character. Niggas use to hate when I played with her.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

My manfriend and his friends, my sons. They're very good at it and i don't understand how. I just can't grasp it. I run around just shooting at anything.

In GTA it's different i love that 1. I just throw bombs at everyone.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
An ex of mine we'd game all the damn time together she was just as good as me in fps shooters which made it even sweeter when we used to dominate teams and groups of others.

the best part was she wasn't feeling herself we never told each other how to play the game etc.. not in a condescending fashion so it was a real good bonding experience.

i did have to always cape for her because once she used the voice talk all the white boys would rage cause she was female, shit if they knew we were both black the server might have crashed.

i don't play women in fighting games because the developers made mashing buttons too easy to complete fighting moves. i learned this at 6

and no woman is beating me in madden or baseball or basketball if she don't actually KNOW the game.

you can't fake your way through that

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:curse:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the time man all the time. Hit that reset button real quick like. Same thing if we stared out with 21 - egg. Hitting that reset button. Wasn't no coming back after that.

Man Tekken was the other game that inspire fights in you. With my boys like y'all we'd play 4-5 hours.

Those battles were intense. Shit talking all the way through the battles. Niggas had to be at work and school in a few hours but we up playing Tekken.

We were good with every character but we had favorites. I'd use the whole family Jin, Kazuya, Hihachi and then Eddy and Jack. Those were my go to guys for epic whoop ass moments in game history. He'd play with Law, Feng Wei, Hworang, Nina, Jin, and Law. Hworang mostly.

Once I learned how to do all those combos with Kazuya and Eddy nigga got heated. :lol: Cuz he was better than me at first. We'd crank up the match numbers to best out of 5 or more.

Some of my best gaming moments.

Yep. My girl was the only comp I had on the game outside online play. I was pretty exceptional with feng because he was the only character I trained with. The ideas was to learn him thoroughly and then learn how to fight ever other character in the game.

Fuuuck I miss that game! :angry: fuckin yellow light of death!

I roasted people on the regular. I focused on my defense. I had strategy against every character . By the time I caught the yellow light I was something like 7000 wins and 1000 loses. There was nothing you could throw at me that I haven't seen already. I jabbed and poked. Never unleashed my punishing moves until near the end of matches.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i bet the significant others of these celebrity girl gamers be getting a lot of grief

Halo/Battlefield/CoD

aisha-tyler_3537960.jpg

WoW

mila-kunis-pic.jpg

GTA V/Madden/Gran Turismo/Forza

Michelle+Rodriguez.jpg

jennette-mccurdy_3092.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
:curse:

Yep. My girl was the only comp I had on the game outside online play. I was pretty exceptional with feng because he was the only character I trained with. The ideas was to learn him thoroughly and then learn how to fight ever other character in the game.

Fuuuck I miss that game! :angry: fuckin yellow light of death!

I roasted people on the regular. I focused on my defense. I had strategy against every character . By the time I caught the yellow light I was something like 7000 wins and 1000 loses. There was nothing you could throw at me that I haven't seen already. I jabbed and poked. Never unleashed my punishing moves until near the end of matches.

Man I played every mode of the game and was trying to unlock every achievement. I still say the best way to play these games is to start on hard mode. You get better quicker. I don't even know how many wins and losses we racked up but they were up there. I had to master as many characters I could mugs would adapt to players and they styles too often. We had to switch it up to stay competitive.

I never got my money's worth with that game nor that system.

Diamels

Star
Registered
I have not played since playstation 2 so i am sure my woman would be me like a runaway slave...

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, a Sista who's into video games...it's a beautiful thing!

I don't have a lot of time to play the games...there's too much of a learning curve in games from the past several years. I try to read the directIons, but it's hard to put it together to make progress. I always get the strategy guides, but learning the games gets tedious at times, and I get frustrated and quit. It's supposed to be fun! I like the concept of playing the games, but I need a lot of time to learn today's games - time I don't have.

My girl is one of those people who can just pick up a controller and play a game well - even if she's never played it before. That's a true gift!

We played COD once...she had never played the game before, but she figured out the maps and the orientation of the shooter relative to the environment very quickly. I couldn't figure it out. Needless to say, I lost my life several times that evening...it was frustrating for a minute - not because she beat me, but the fact that I just couldn't get the game!

Fam, do any of you have the problem of having difficulty understanding how to play these games, and how do you do it with very little time to devote to it? I've got a stack of games that
me and my girl want to play and enjoy, but it's tough.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
No. As much as i used to play video hames with chicks online why would it bother me