I'm in Mexico right now, and i might fuck this fat hoe

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Once King of Trannies got called out he vanished like he does when I post his Brizodian man. Megatrans definitely uses a bidet for pleasure only .

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once King of Trannies got called out he vanished like he does when I post his Brizodian man. Megatrans definitely uses a bidet for pleasure only .

you really think that was a tranny tho.... I mean the bitch did look hard..

but you could see the pussy lips, and I know for a fact a lot of hoes look fine in person,

but when they take a photo...

they lose a little of that glamour..

I mean the bitch he posted did have a mans watch on,

but these hoes out here be wearing mans watches tho.......

if I had to bet.. Id bet a thousand that wasnt a tranny but

one of those hard been around the block hoes that

used to be a dime...

personally I think you and megatron should

duke it out..killagram got the venue and the CA CA CASHHHHH!!!!!

@killagram

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
you really think that was a tranny tho.... I mean the bitch did look hard..

but you could see the pussy lips, and I know for a fact a lot of hoes look fine in person,

but when they take a photo...

they lose a little of that glamour..

I mean the bitch he posted did have a mans watch on,

but these hoes out here be wearing mans watches tho.......

if I had to bet.. Id bet a thousand that wasnt a tranny but

one of those hard been around the block hoes that

used to be a dime...

personally I think you and megatron should

duke it out..killagram got the venue and the CA CA CASHHHHH!!!!!

@killagram
You thinking Brazil doesn’t have post op trannies is telling. That’s not a normal looking Labia. In fact I see no lips I see a little man made elongated fake clitoral hood probably made from a reshaped penis. Brazil has one of the highest post op tranny rates next to Thailand so keep defending faggotry is you wish. Normal pussy standing upright looks like this.
13-649.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You thinking Brazil doesn’t have post op trannies is telling. That’s not a normal looking Labia. In fact I see no lips I see a little man made elongated fake clitoral hood probably made from a reshaped penis. Brazil has one of the highest post op tranny rates next to Thailand so keep defending faggotry is you wish. Normal pussy standing upright looks like this.
13-649.jpg

You skeezy summabytch da hell you implying :lol: .....of course brazil is a tranny haven amongst top notch hoes.... newsflash,

you think california and new york isnt.. cmon son...

the problem with brazil is, they realized their hoes were in demand and the top notch hoes..

are no longer third world pussy.. you need connections to get the fine hoes..

them young brazilian pimps aint playing..

they KNOW the worth of the pussy the problem tho is sick fuck cacs

and their pedo fetishes.. which is causing the fine bitches to do sick shit

like beastiality shit to stay in the game..

thats what happens when sick fuckin germans are in power in your country...

I still think you and megatron should duke it out.. and donate the proceeds to

hoes who need vaginal rejuvenation

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
13-649.jpg

muthafucka you wilin while I prefer a chocolate

coochie... that coochie is sweet but its NOT normal..

plenty of chicks with top notch pussy..

but fucked up pussy lips..

bruh they got chick out here with fuckin

clits that look like lil dicks...

ask thread critic...!!

@THREAD_CRITIC

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
muthafucka you wilin while I prefer a chocolate

coochie... that coochie is sweet but its NOT normal..

plenty of chicks with top notch pussy..

but fucked up pussy lips..

bruh they got chick out here with fuckin

clits that look like lil dicks...

ask thread critic...!!

@THREAD_CRITIC
You going wild hard to defend that faggot. Why? You have the Urge to dabble in transgender zodism?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You going wild hard to defend that faggot. Why? You have the Urge to dabble in transgender zodism?

whoa whoa whoa

chill I got zero problem with anybody on this board..

including MegaX..

I just know all them brazilian hoes do not

look hard like that....

I got no beef with Mega but..

Im here to defend the brazilian hoes bruh..

QXBp

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Ok but Megatranny didn’t post a genetic female

Yeah, you bitch we see what you trying to do. You covering up that Asian tranny that been bending you over all these years and sticking you. All these years you been trying to impress niggaz on bgol to get one of them in bed with you and your tranny as a threesome,

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, you bitch we see what you trying to do. You covering up that Asian tranny that been bending you over all these years and sticking you. All these years you been trying to impress niggaz on bgol to get one of them in bed with you and your tranny as a threesome,
Paper Tiger ass faggot

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
You were already JD Walkers bitch. Now, You got out under the sheets with Beatdown.
Yeah you really are mentally challenged . You keep stating the same bullshit ass lie over and over again like any of that shit happened or is true. Your stutter problem is already next level retard but the real funny shit is you calling others fags and coons but you pay for cac poverty pussy and mixed trannies to plow your ass and run away from that when called out. You dumb ass bumbling back of the school retard pod student. You lazy eye having sloppy man tit having bitchboy.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Yeah you really are mentally challenged . You keep stating the same bullshit ass lie over and over again like any of that shit happened or is true. Your stutter problem is already next level retard but the real funny shit is you calling others fags and coons but you pay for cac poverty pussy and mixed trannies to plow your ass and run away from that when called out. You dumb ass bumbling back of the school retard pod student. You lazy eye having sloppy man tit having bitchboy.

Fag, you ran from JD Walker online and off. You were his bitch for years on here and all of sudden got hardcore when JD left. When you came across him up there in Cali you were so scared of him you let him violate you now you can't walk straight

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Fag, you ran from JD Walker online and off. You were his bitch for years on here and all of sudden got hardcore when JD left. When you came across him up there in Cali you were so scared of him you let him violate you now you can't walk straight
Ok Sure Lmbaoooooo

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Everything is making sense now.. the infamous vid he posted yrs ago on here that he begs hnic to take down where he’s at a lounge in Brazil full with wall to wall dudes and he’s talking about how great Brazil is an America has nothing on the “women”.. it make sense what he was into
YES

SOMEBODY POST THAT VIDEO WITH HIM HAVING HIS NOSE WIIIIIDE OPEN