Insecure man leaves his girlfriend because she got a hug from Chris Brown.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She living in your house and cheating???? Howwwww????

EASY.

For example, one day I witnessed a chick holding her baby, accept the phone number of a random at a parking lot, telling her, "I understand u got a man but, well you know, we can be friends". Then coincidentally, I see her about 10 mins later, at a nearby shopping center strip, that she walked to, hop in the vehicle of another guy who resembled the baby she was holding, after giving him a smooch.

Yep, it's quite easy IF she's a semi-sneak, like the ones who don't mind taking video selfies of themselves blowing another guy while their BF calls to check on her.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Only simps tolerate that level of disrespect and then call it insecurity.

XBG3zpwI_o.png

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EASY.

For example, one day I witnessed a chick holding her baby, accept the phone number of a random at a parking lot, telling her, "I understand u got a man but, well you know, we can be friends". Then coincidentally, I see her about 10 mins later, at a nearby shopping center strip, that she walked to, hop in the vehicle of another guy who resembled the baby she was holding, after giving him a smooch.

Yep, it's quite easy IF she's a semi-sneak, like the ones who don't mind taking video selfies of themselves blowing another guy while their BF calls to check on her.
You misunderstood the question.
He knew she was cheating and allowed the bitch to remain living in his crib. He deserved everything that came after that.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
and spending foolishy the 1000 meet and greet also
That's what I'm saying. Jealousy would have nothing to do with it. It'd be the stupidity for me. This would be the same type of chick who has $200 in her bank account yet spend her $1,000 income tax check on a designer purse.
GTFOHWTBS

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would've too. Not for the hug, but for her bad financial decision making.

You aint lying... not just that, that wasnt JUST TO MEET chris brown, she paid A GEE,

for a CHANCE TO SHOOT HER SHOT, and that was retarded "financial decision making"

the whole thousand dollar meet and greet, was set up JUST FOR PEOPLE LIKE HER,

that really think they are going to have a legit chance to date a chris brown,

for legal reasons they are not even going to be groupies AFter paying money,

it becomes business, she wouldve had a better chance hanging outside the tour bus,

like all the other brain dead groupies.

Bruh was smart to peep them red flags and DIP...the chick even said,

shed do it again.... :lol:

fuck takin her man on a cruise...

Lets just give it to a millionaire so we can support his lifestyle,

while we still hopin and dreamin..to make it big someday....

Yea she said she would do it again......

Who said bitches cant be flighty??:roflmao:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
He doesn’t see it now, but she did him a favor. If she didn’t disrespect him so flagrantly, he would have spent even more money on her or maybe even impregnated or married her. At least now he can walk away and cut ties without additional losses or stress.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You misunderstood the question.
He knew she was cheating and allowed the bitch to remain living in his crib. He deserved everything that came after that.
Ohhh, now I see what you are saying, fam. Good point. You're right, that's cray.

That viral pic was the exclamation point of what he needed to do.

Last edited:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i could care less about my girl getting a pic with her favorite singer but 1k and grabbing that ass means we ain't on the same page and she gotta go. i gotta laugh at dude saying chris brown was the last straw but hey.....lol. he need to write cb thank you for helping him see the light.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cat is a super lame for getting mad at bullshitt we men do all the time. we spend more then that on strippers and meeting female singers
I'm just addressing your comment in the vacuum of how most relationships tend to go... Most dude are spending more on their woman than she is on them. Even 50/50 ain't really 50/50. The bills might be close, but men usually buy more expensive gifts and pay for most of the dates. Imagine you doing all that for this bitch to turn around and drop 1k on a pic with Chris palming her ass. On top of concert tickets which already ain't cheap. Now this chick done spent more on 1 night than she probably did on him the entirety of their relationship. You good with that??? Cause I sure as fuck wouldn't be. If it was just a pic, ok I can let it slide. But the fact that she paid a stack for it??? FOH.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
OP was thinking that she only paid another man $1,000 to hug her and rub his groin on her.

What's the problem?

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
I'm just addressing your comment in the vacuum of how most relationships tend to go... Most dude are spending more on their woman than she is on them. Even 50/50 ain't really 50/50. The bills might be close, but men usually buy more expensive gifts and pay for most of the dates. Imagine you doing all that for this bitch to turn around and drop 1k on a pic with Chris palming her ass. On top of concert tickets which already ain't cheap. Now this chick done spent more on 1 night than she probably did on him the entirety of their relationship. You good with that??? Cause I sure as fuck wouldn't be. If it was just a pic, ok I can let it slide. But the fact that she paid a stack for it??? FOH.
how about janet jackson, niki minaji cardi b and the rest of them giving lap dances on stage to men who are married or have a girlfriend? remember the bet awards with destiny child pulling magic, terrance howard and nelly on stage for some nasty fun? should their shortys be jealous?

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how about janet jackson, niki minaji cardi b and the rest of them giving lap dances on stage to men who are married or have a girlfriend? remember the bet awards with destiny child pulling magic, terrance howard and nelly on stage for some nasty fun? should their shortys be jealous?
Did the men pay for it??? Thats my main issue. Im not overly... Overly concerned with her taking a pic and getting felt up But Breezy. We all got fantasies. But paying a grand to do it??? And you good with your lady payin it??? Bruh, you cant be fuckin serious...

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Did the men pay for it??? Thats my main issue. Im not overly... Overly concerned with her taking a pic and getting felt up But Breezy. We all got fantasies. But paying a grand to do it??? And you good with your lady payin it??? Bruh, you cant be fuckin serious...
we are not talking my competition, we talking about breezy... no real dude is worried about him, he is a addict to the third degree, thats why he single i seen plenty behind the scenes, and dudes with shortys are just as bad and will pay triple to meet and greet and grope their fav song bird

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we are not talking my competition, we talking about breezy... no real dude is worried about him, he is a addict to the third degree, thats why he single i seen plenty behind the scenes, and dudes with shortys are just as bad and will pay triple to meet and greet and grope their fav song bird
My point isn't even about Breezy either. It's that your lady is spending money frivolously on some celeb worship shit, while also(in most cases) not spending that much money on you in one shot. Breezy is just a proxy for a larger issue here.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
My point isn't even about Breezy either. It's that your lady is spending money frivolously on some celeb worship shit, while also(in most cases) not spending that much money on you in one shot. Breezy is just a proxy for a larger issue here.
ladies are entited to have some fun and most of us encouraged that because it there is a lot of stress out here. we spend money just as frivolous

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know how to post TickTok here but I just saw a video
of the boyfriend saying she was already cheating and this was the icing on the cake.

Not gonna play internet games, but proceeds to play internet games. Everything doesn't need to be on social media!

coachk1977

Star
Registered
It aint aout insecurity... Its about a disrespectful broad.
If dude has standards and she don't abide by them then
she needs to be sent on her way. This aint the old days
when you could charge a bitch for reckless eyeballin and shit like that :lol:
Women only realize this when the shoe is on the other foot. Had this been a dude paying to be hugged up in back of with Chloe Bailey in a pic all we would have heard about is how he was disrespecting his girlfriend