Inside Victor Wembanyama’s Plan to Dominate the NBA

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I see webbie getting ripped a lot. I also want to see if he becomes a solid shooter at the nba level. Or is he just tall.

If he's a reall baller like Dirk it's over.
If this cat is like end game NBA 2k23 myteam, it ain't fair. We shall see. I hope he lives up to the hype. Getting to witness, jordan, shaq, and Lebron has been fun.

Shit, I still remember watching Dirk leads fast breaks 20 years ago. Folks wouldn't believe he was a beast until he got his chip. Wasted his time in Dallas though.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We'll wait and see cause a lot of times these players be a bust and get shuffled around not really learning how to keep up with the faster pace of the game or their abilities are just average compared to American players.

I wish him the best and hope he finds his way......

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm excited. I'm gonna have see if I can get some free tickets from my company. They usual give out a few Spurs seats per year.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
What’re his stats from the shitty French league he played in?!
If he didn’t dominate that shit, he’s about to get a rude awakening from a league full of super skilled, freak athletes!​

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He is frail but that may work in his favor. The bigger you are the better being light on your feet is as far as injuries go.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I hope he turns out to be what everyone thinks he'll be. All morning on ESPN has been nothing but Wemby worshiping & blowjobs.