Inspired By Steelwell Identity Post

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I never really paid much attention to him besides him being terrible at picking sports games. I won some cash picking opposite of whoever he picked too win but He caught my attention from acting like a super coon but like I said earlier he’s probably just a CAC
There’s certain members terrified of posting their hand . There’s been suspect cacs that even ended up posting their coon hands. The cacs will always pass it off as faggotry or some other lame excuse not to

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
TheBurgerPimp felt inclined to repost this from twitter with the full title that uses the term "Woke"

Instead of supporting the Black woman, Redline chooses to attack her because she held back an incident of JJ Reddick using the n-word

Durham criticizes Black folks for not staying "on code" because we seemingly choose to support Will Smith and the new Bad Boys film. He also seems rather upset that Will Smith and his family are "back in business" as if Will was supposed to stop working for 10 years to appease Chris. This is also the same Chris Rock who let Ricky Gervais call him a nigga to hi face multiple times, Chris Rock is not exactly the person Black folks need to get on code for and Durham completely missed that point.
noted

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please explain how I'm a coon? You don't even have a full understanding on what a coon is. I'll wait while you present any relevant evidence that says otherwise pertaining to me.

You may not be a Coon you may just be a CAC…that’s why we’re here. I’ve had to speak to you way too many times with you caping for CACs..…you try to throw a little pro black post in the mix every now and then but your ratio is wayyyy off….Do better imma give you 2 days then we will review.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To know if you're Black , Hispanic or some other bullshit.

We all know your ass loves to try and troll and the only thing that scares you more than posting your hand in this thread is for everyone on here to put you on ignore.
My picture has been in this thread since 2008.

I own a stem school, cleaning company and a digital marketing company in which I cater to our people.

Plus I have helped many BGOL members for free. So what are you talking?

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
You may not be a Coon you may just be a CAC…that’s why we’re here. I’ve had to speak to you way too many times with you caping for CACs..…you try to throw a little pro black post in the mix every now and then but your ratio is wayyyy off….Do better imma give you 2 days then we will review.
You an overly hyper goofball. Where's the damn evidence?! You don't have any ground to fucking stand on. I challenged you days ago to show me any post of me being a coon, and your ass went silent.

ME saying Lebron played a part in JJ getting the Lakers HC job doesn't make me a coon dumb ass.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You an overly hyper goofball. Where's the damn evidence?! You don't have any ground to fucking stand on. I challenged you days ago to show me any post of me being a coon, and your ass went silent.

Yeah you’re a CAC. I haven’t “went silent “ on this bitch in 22 years…but I went silent cuz of your random nobody ass? :roflmao: There’s several threads pertaining to CAC’s I’ve had to call you out in for Cooning. That’s all the proof you need. But hell maybe you’re just protecting your own as a CAC yourself….again which is why we’re here

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

ME saying Lebron played a part in JJ getting the Lakers HC job doesn't make me a coon dumb ass.

Stop all da jibber jabber & post yo' hand.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah you’re a CAC. I haven’t “went silent “ on this bitch in 22 years…but I went silent cuz of your random nobody ass? :roflmao: There’s several threads pertaining to CAC’s I’ve had to call you out in for Cooning. That’s all the proof you need. But hell maybe you’re just protecting your own as a CAC yourself….again which is why we’re here

You "calling me out" don't mean shit. And you still haven't showed one post of me being a "coon" dumb ass. You just conflating a bunch of shit and thumping your chest.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Oh yeah I forgot I’m in my 70’s cuz someone in another thread said it so you’re running with it

But

I was born in the 80’s :roflmao:

You suck at this…that took me 30 seconds now post your Hand CAC

I haven't said or done anything to indicate I'm anything other than black...:dunno:

Show me otherwise please. I'm still waiting..

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't said or done anything to indicate I'm anything other than black...:dunno:

Show me otherwise please. I'm still waiting..

You can’t even post your hand or anything else but you have the expectation of me showing you proof lol. You came out of lurking just to Coon. Any interaction between You and I is your example of Cooning….Fuck out of here Toby

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Oh Thread_Critic is a real nigga name

You named yourself after fecal matter…..

IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif
IRklMc.gif

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
TheBurgerPimp felt inclined to repost this from twitter with the full title that uses the term "Woke"

Instead of supporting the Black woman, Redline chooses to attack her because she held back an incident of JJ Reddick using the n-word

Durham criticizes Black folks for not staying "on code" because we seemingly choose to support Will Smith and the new Bad Boys film. He also seems rather upset that Will Smith and his family are "back in business" as if Will was supposed to stop working for 10 years to appease Chris. This is also the same Chris Rock who let Ricky Gervais call him a nigga to hi face multiple times, Chris Rock is not exactly the person Black folks need to get on code for and Durham completely missed that point.
You mean the same Will Smith that slapped a black man while he was hosting the Oscars, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and for a black man the opportunity is even less? You mean the same Will Smith that likes to coon it up in movie scenes with some negative stereotype about black people when it has nothing to do with the scene or the movie?

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean the same Will Smith that slapped a black man while he was hosting the Oscars, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and for a black man the opportunity is even less?

Chris Rock has hosted or presented at the Oscars multiple times, it's not a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Chris Rock has been in show business for 40 years, he's not a newcomer looking for a big break.

You mean the same Will Smith that likes to coon it up in movie scenes with some negative stereotype about black people when it has nothing to do with the scene or the movie?

Will has never done any of that and if Will has dabbled in John Ritter-esque physical humor it's no different than anything Marlon Wayans has done. The issue with Will Smith and Chris Rock for Black folks largely moved away from Will's awkward family life and "the slap" itself because white folks started adding extra on it and started piling on Will, which made the Black community collectively side-eye the whole situation.

Will apologized multiple times and when it became clear that Chris was not going to respond to him directly, Will said nothing and let Chris speak freely with no response. Durham is making the argument that Will should just go away for a decade to appease Chris. Fuck that, Will was wrong but Will still has the right and responsibility to make a living.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Chris Rock has hosted or presented at the Oscars multiple times, it's not a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Chris Rock has been in show business for 40 years, he's not a newcomer looking for a big break.

Will has never done any of that and if Will has dabbled in John Ritter-esque physical humor it's no different than anything Marlon Wayans has done.
Will explicitly admitted to doing that in his movies at the request of the directors. You shouldn't talk about things you don't know.

And it's completely different from Marlon Wayans where acting stupid is part of the movie.