QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I'm 100% sure you do
This you?

5f35e5988bb862a26924217d9df13d80.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahhh my very own thread, all my fans have arrived. Unfortunately it's a bunch of bisexual dudes arguing about my photos.

Imma keep this shit bumped to the top for as long as I can!

Carry on :dunno:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Post reported for fag Recruitment. Nigga sending out subliminal fag messages by posting a faggot.

Dr. truth an Ole Chaka Khan built faggott. I bet he use heated seats to warm up his coochie and drive with the seat pulled all the way up with thong sandals.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm the weirdo??? Your in a thread discussing how I, a male looks to you all.

That's normal to you???
This is why nobody likes y'all.

Yes clowning has been apart of Bgol since its creation.

Now my turn you’re a grown man who named himself Heavenly wings and you have a picture with rainbow wings. 95% of people who aren’t Vets think you’re a female…

And Granted your exposure was years ago and I would hope you improved in life you were basically living like a crackhead even the chick on that profile I exposed looked like she was on meth. Like I said I hope you’ve improved in life. I wish nothing but the best for Brothers

Who is the nobody that doesn’t like us?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes clowning has been apart of Bgol since its creation.

Now my turn you’re a grown man who named himself Heavenly wings and you have a picture with rainbow wings. 95% of people who aren’t Vets think you’re a female…

And Granted your exposure was years ago and I would hope you improved in life you were basically living like a crackhead even the chick on that profile I exposed looked like she was on meth. Like I said I hope you’ve improved in life. I wish nothing but the best for Brothers

Who is the nobody that doesn’t like us?

I'm not reading that. How long y'all had this crush on me?

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah We get it you want us to think you don’t care about getting clowned…Okay? Nobody cares, we got a good laugh over your appearance…now we move on.

You live on here not me. I don't actually think a bunch of avatars are my friends, you do. Now I said keep my shit pumpin'. Now keep MY THREAD AT THE TOP

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No spin involved. Her childhood is no different than most of the dudes on here either.

Sperm donor who was too selfish to stick with the family he created. The only difference was that Indian doctor made a president.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Feelings hurt.

We get two black adjacent presidents and not a single one had a black dad present, and now you wanna dap fish the truth?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a Russian bot and I have no issue with people disagreeing with me but people who use the same talking points as racists from social media has me concerned, especially when Blackfishing is very much a thing.

Blunt wasn't the only one of his kind. Hell, I recently found out that we have a long-time member of this board, who is beloved and very active and who also lives a homosexual lifestyle but presents himself as straight on this forum.
Yes, but @geechiedan is cool other the occasional wack thread.