Instagram models = 'dubai porta potties'?!?!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man... I always think most of this shit is embellished. I guess when you are rich just regular tricking isn't enough. I don't get I because I am not into degredation.
You better get what you can while you still living man, it's so much pussy out here for sale. You missing out.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...struggles-contain-whopping-32HH-cleavage.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oe-Khan-puts-playful-display-golf-course.html

3E74FB4F00000578-4331306-image-a-60_1490014476939.jpg

3E4AF91400000578-4316132-image-a-81_1489582774415.jpg
3E4AFA1700000578-4316132-image-a-86_1489583415454.jpg

3E3B579600000578-0-image-a-8_1489428006721.jpg

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I can understand some of these women from the standpoint of, thats money they will likely never see in one lump in their lifetimes. They're young, short-sighted, and materialistic. Not a way they'd prefer to earn it, but the end justify the means.

The dudes paying chicks all that bread to shit on them are the ones I don't quite understand. You're PAYING someone to shit on them. Racks on racks on racks. They gain money that they can use, and you lose money and stool.

I hope to god I never get that bored with sex, that even getting new pussy is not enough. I don't want to just fuck it, I want to shit on it.

Them chicks gon' wake up one day - if they haven't already - and the reality of what they did is going to come crashing down on them.

I'm done typing.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I can understand some of these women from the standpoint of, thats money they will likely never see in one lump in their lifetimes. They're young, short-sighted, and materialistic. Not a way they'd prefer to earn it, but the end justify the means.

The dudes paying chicks all that bread to shit on them are the ones I don't quite understand. You're PAYING someone to shit on them. Racks on racks on racks. They gain money that they can use, and you lose money and stool.

I hope to god I never get that bored with sex, that even getting new pussy is not enough. I don't want to just fuck it, I want to shit on it.

Them chicks gon' wake up one day - if they haven't already - and the reality of what they did is going to come crashing down on them.

I'm done typing.

It ain't about sex it's about power.

Power to do something to a person that most self respecting individuals wouldn't agree too.

Power + Money = Options.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Beating off a camels dick with her feet?

:hmm:

The things people do for money.

If thats what u have to do to survive, it is what it is. But I would hope my daughter didnt have to take that route

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
They be tricking them hoes. They don't really fly them to dubai. This hoe I used to fuck with hit me up out the blue talkin bout would I come to Mississippi with her to be her body guard and she'll pay me. I'm like for whato_O

Bitch gon tell me some "prince" from Dubai is trying to fly her n her friend out and he offered them 150k. He booked them first class flights.. But he told them before they come they gotta go to Mississippi to fuck his assistant to make sure they look how they look on Instagram and he gonna give them 20k. I told the hoe the shit fake. So they went anyway. She say they got down there and met with some young nigga n fucked him. The prince told them he was gon put the money in there account. So they left and he made up some excuse about how the money didn't go through and if they go back to Mississippi he's gonna have his assistant give them 90k cash but they gotta fuck him again.

So these dumbass hoes went back to Mississippi an fucked him and the dude ran off. So the "prince" tellin them he gonna have his assistant killed since he ran off. These hoes still believing this shit. So he tell them to just come to Dubai n he gonna give them the cash. How bout them hoes get to the airport an he cancel the flight:roflmao2: :roflmao3:

I can't make this shit up

2crvhx4.jpg

:roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Wow you tried to warn them and everything.

These bitches that thirsty for the money.

It's like the better they look the more money they think they deserve and so ripe for the jux.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
It ain't about sex it's about power.

Power to do something to a person that most self respecting individuals wouldn't agree too.

Power + Money = Options.

I can grasp that, but shitting on somebody?

Is that what its all about?

Become insanely wealthy so you can stop having sex, and start shitting and pissing on bitches?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can grasp that, but shitting on somebody?

Is that what its all about?

Become insanely wealthy so you can stop having sex, and start shitting and pissing on bitches?
They don't like women. These dudes are extremely wealthy so they see the asskissing, the lies, the groupies, all that. You may have a dude who women didnt check for when he was broke suddenly offering to lick his boots. Those men hate women. I'm not pissing on or shitting on no woman, man. I aint bitter or desensitized like that. :puke: In the Motley Crue book, they talk about making women line up on their knees for every dude in the room to cum on. Said women would let stage hands jerk off and flick it in their faces, then crawl to the next guy and suck him off BEFORE they could get to an actual band member. Imagine being these oil sheiks and the type of shit women will do simply because you have bread. :smh::smh::smh: I never want to get that far in.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
These arabs are nasty muthafuckas. On the real, how in the fuck does popping on a chick get you off?

Whatever happened to a plain old tight, wet pussy?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm done typing.
u'll be surprise how many dudes cough cough cacs pay broads to give them a golden shower , shit, or "bitch" them for money... nigs paying hundreds to g money for those type of request... hell i've gotten the phonecall way more than i like to say about a chick asking me if i kno a chick or chicks that wanna make quick money putting them on to embarrassing a cac..i've gotten paid to be the middleman of connecting those situations:smh::smh:..fucking white people