Interesting As Fuck...

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
June and Jennifer Gibbons: Twins who spoke only to each other and believed one must die for the other to live a normal life. After Jennifer's death, June declared, 'I'm free at last.'

pjimage-2.jpg.webp

June and Jennifer Gibbons, known as the "Silent Twins," had a pretty tragic and haunting life. Born in 1963 to Barbadian parents in Wales, these twins were inseparable and spoke only to each other in their own private language. This led to extreme isolation and some serious psychological issues.
As kids, they were heavily bullied, which made them withdraw even more. Despite various interventions and attempts to separate them by psychologists, the twins stayed intensely bonded and silent to others. Their isolation and shared fantasy world eventually led to petty crimes and arson.
In 1981, they were arrested for their criminal activities and sent to Broadmoor, a high-security psychiatric hospital. Their time there was tough, with severe mental health struggles and high doses of antipsychotic meds. They believed one of them needed to die for the other to live a normal life. In 1993, during a transfer to a lower-security facility, Jennifer suddenly fell ill and died from acute myocarditis. Her death was unexpected, with no drugs or poisons found in her system.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"I am showing you the taibone here. This is very painful for the patient because a lot of people fall down and their tailbones remain in a lot of pain.

Here I am going to release the tailbone of this lady.

Now like this we are gonna push the tailbone down, in this way the tailbone which has gone in will get fully released, using this thrusting motion.

People think that what kind of treatment is this, but ask anyone with tailbone pain that how much annoyed they get."

at the end he prolly said that this how you do it, but the video cut off early."

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For those wondering, this is, I believe, a farm where you can buy likes, views and other things that can feed the algorithms and get you even more exposure.

Want 10.000 followers on Instagram, boom. Want 100.000? Sure. More? You got it.

The same goes for YouTube, tiktok and so on.

Basically, you can pay for a shortcut to online fame.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meet the Man with 3 Legs, 4 Feet, 16 Toes, and 2 sets of Genitalia! Francesco "Frank" Lentini, also known as "The Great Lentini," was born on May 18, 1889, in Rosolini, Sicily. Initially, his family was taken aback by his appearance, resulting in him being sent to live with his aunt.

wxcacl61bq9d1.jpeg

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cool, but why ? .....
The purpose of a dam is to store water, wastewater or liquid borne materials for reasons, such as flood control, human water supply, irrigation, livestock water supply, energy generation, containment of mine tailings, recreation, or pollution control.

717jet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In a small community in Western Nepal there's a tradition where the mother enacts breastfeeding her son on his wedding day perhaps as a gesture of the end of motherhood.​

in-a-small-community-in-western-nepal-theres-a-tradition-v0-apmap89h9wbd1.png