Iran attacks Israel: What's this all about?

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
If you give a mouse a cookie ..
More people need to read this children's book because that is exactly where the fuck we are with this shit.

Biden's crew gave him the right advice. Stay out of this regional shit. We got people there off the books and it needs to stay off the books. No new growth.

China is the pacing threat and we are in the middle of a 10-year modernization effort. Don't waste money on this shit and focus on making sure we can at least survive in the pacific when the balloon pops over there.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Iran has been 6 months away from a program since my first election back in 2013. Earlier this year, Haiti was 24 hours away from a civil war.

Maybe the press isn’t what they’ve told you they were.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
More people need to read this children's book because that is exactly where the fuck we are with this shit.

Biden's crew gave him the right advice. Stay out of this regional shit. We got people there off the books and it needs to stay off the books. No new growth.

China is the pacing threat and we are in the middle of a 10-year modernization effort. Don't waste money on this shit and focus on making sure we can at least survive in the pacific when the balloon pops over there.
China is the new Soviet Cold War. They can do this and they can do that. But that’s if you’re reading Global North newspapers.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
China is the new Soviet Cold War. They can do this and they can do that. But that’s if you’re reading Global North newspapers.
Not sure what you mean by this but we need to be VERY wary with how we react to China and it's antics. We don't know what we don't know, and the stuff we DO know is kinda scary.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

Japan is able to militarized back up in the Pacific been secured

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol funny because just a few weeks ago people were copping pleas about bombing Gaza hospitals because they had terrorists etc inside

#ohswells

zionist dont give a fuck about anybody but zionist.

and that includes JEWISH PEOPLE... they dont give fuck about them

and will just use them as tools to receive the hate, while they receive the profits..

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Japan is able to militarized back up in the Pacific been secured
Japan?:lol:

Have you ever seen the JAGSDF? I have and they are competent, but can't hold China in a LSCO engagement. Plus they would have to be directly attacked to even be able to do anything, and THEN only defensively.

We force that into them with their unconditional surrender in WWII. Our allies in the region are shaky and China knows it. The ones who are firm are bound by their own laws and not large enough to be a blocking force to keep China in place. it will take several countries (including the US) to field a fleet that is able to be a near-peer threat in the region.

I

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Have you ever seen the JAGSDF? I have and they are competent, but can't hold China in a LSCO engagement. Plus they would have to be directly attacked to even be able to do anything, and THEN only defensively.

We force that into them with their unconditional surrender in WWII. Our allies in the region are shaky and China knows it. The ones who are firm are bound by their own laws and not large enough to be a blocking force to keep China in place. it will take several countries (including the US) to field a fleet that is able to be a near-peer threat in the region.

I
Right…I read his post and said wtf

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I
Your bread is buttered by whom?