Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We will see. That view performance today has some people pissed that US position on Israel has not and apparently will not change.

There are a lot one issue voters out there and Israel is that issue.
Curious what will happen in Michigan and Wisconsin.

only beta males and dizzy dykes, want leadership that NOBODY in the world

respects..netanyahu does whatever the fuck he wants when weak ass democrats are in charge...

Not the case with Trump....Real Kniggas Know Real Bosses, whether you like him or not, trump is

A boss... and Hindu harris is just a dick suckin ho, that sucked that right dicks to get where she is aT.

JUST LIKE THEM SORORITIES TRAIN THEM HOES HOW TO DO..

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Be honest !

When you go into that booth.. are you REALLY gonna vote for Kamala?

They said she is being used to push the “agenda”

Do you believe so ?
It do seems like they always making heros for us that push and rally for a white reality. What is passed on from a black male? What Jesus did has proved to be inferior in this white man's world. Ask the Rothschild's. If they running things what makes us think that a president can make any real difference to the masses? As a black male our only real salvation is total separation and a chance to do for self and kind. Being enslaved to white ideas and white values is not freedom.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Glad that she’s acknowledging you playa. Step proud! Myself and, I’m sure, other BGOL members see you as one us no matter who you love. Your right to love whomever you want is safe under Harris. Thank for your vote.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

respects..netanyahu does whatever the fuck he wants when weak ass democrats are in charge...

Not the case with Trump....Real Kniggas Know Real Bosses, whether you like him or not, trump is

A boss... and Hindu harris is just a dick suckin ho, that sucked that right dicks to get where she is aT.

Whoa!!! :eek2:

:lol::lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeeeup democrats have become the

DEMONcratic party. ..

Ain't no donkey party supporter going

To touch what he said

After listening to that you gotta question the diehard democratic supporters up in here.

They gotta be on the payroll or part of the demon agenda. .

Both are actions that are hell bound

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Harris Says 'Not a Thing Comes to Mind' That She'd Do Differently Than Biden​

Vice President Kamala Harris was asked by the co-hosts of The View on Tuesday whether she would have done anything differently than President Biden, responding "not a thing comes to mind," before coming back to the question and adding that she plans to appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if she is elected in November.

"I'm going to have a Republican in my Cabinet," Harris said. "I feel burdened by letting pride get in the way of a good idea."

"You asked me what's the difference between Joe Biden and me, well that will be one of the differences," she added.

The back-and-forth during Harris' first live interview of the campaign came hours after a new New York Times/Siena poll found she was more likely than Donald Trump to represent change. Recent reporting has also suggested that she has been weighing whether to break with the president more forcefully on certain issues.

The Democratic candidate focused her discussion on The View about "common sense" policies and ensuring bipartisanship to accomplish her work, speaking to issues with FEMA and Medicare, as part of her ongoing media tour.

Co-host Sara Haines said on the show, after Harris had left, that as an independent voter, she appreciated "the common sense of it all."

"That's all we've been wanting to hear...I always struggled with the partisan politics," Haines said. "She's someone that has not only served in an administration that I find falls in line with a lot of what I believe but she's even taking different stances."

Haines said the addition of a Republican cabinet member recognizes that "we're all different, I just want to have a great idea."

"That's so refreshing to hear," she said.

Co-host Sunny Hostin added that the position makes her "very centrist."

"She is presidential," Hostin said. :D

Whoopi Goldberg said she had called previously for Harris to add more points of view to a prospective cabinet, rather than stocking it with Democratic loyalists.

"Everybody said it couldn't happen," Goldberg said. "Watch her."

This was not the first time Harris made remarks about staffing a politically mixed cabinet. In August, Harris committed to welcoming diverse points of view in an interview with CNN.

"I have spent my career inviting diversity of opinion. I think it's important to have people at the table when some of the most important decisions are being made that have different views, different experiences," Harris said. "And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my cabinet who was a Republican.

The idea of adding members of the opposing party to a presidential administration is not new. Former President Barack Obama nominated several Republicans to his cabinet, including Ray LaHood as transportation secretary and Robert Gates as defense secretary.

Former President Donald Trump kept Robert Work, a Democrat who was the deputy defense secretary under Obama, in his administration, though mostly jettisoned other Democratic voices from the White House.

@Supersav Both sides!! :lol:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

joe-biden-head-shake.gif

catdaddy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga

GTFOH

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
This is a shitty choice election. Its basically a choice between getting fucked with our without Vaseline. That being said, I do hope Harris wins. But if she doesn't, I survived 4 years of that asshole trump and I'll survive 4 more.
Not this time with that CLOWN if he gets in he is going to REALLY whatever he wants ... slavery, poor really poor, Dictatorship ... don't cry is all imma say ... Fuck around and find out ... survive??? Lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga

GTFOH
GTFOH... GET THE FACTS OUT OF HERE...

Things dumb downed donkey supporters say for

$400 :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOPE facts STAY, the delusional American cosplaying ho

MUST

GO!!!

BARZ!!!

yall muthafuckas just like war and innocent people

dying!!!

NO BABIES BEING BOMBED AND OUR TROOPS DYING IN NO SENSELESS
WARS

DURING TRUMPS presidency...

We are LITERALLY ON THE BRINK OF WORLD WAR 3 as a result of four years

of democrats, FOCUSING ON GAY AGENDAS, DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR, SUPPORTING UKRAINE

AND ISREAL..

ALL WHILE TELLING AMERICANS AKA REAL KNIGGAS SHE CANT DO NOTHING SPECIFICALLY FOR US..

get that HINDU HO THE HELL OUT OF HERE..

hey if she wins..

Im gonna be laughing at all the fuckin retarded shit she does for FOUR YEARS.

and the stupid donkey supporters that identify with such retardation!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not this time with that CLOWN if he gets in he is going to REALLY whatever he wants ... slavery, poor really poor, Dictatorship ... don't cry is all imma say ... Fuck around and find out ... survive??? Lol

SLAVERY....DA FUCK???

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Who is going to be enslaved...??? Go on.. Make me laugh!!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Harris Says 'Not a Thing Comes to Mind' That She'd Do Differently Than Biden​

Vice President Kamala Harris was asked by the co-hosts of The View on Tuesday whether she would have done anything differently than President Biden, responding "not a thing comes to mind," before coming back to the question and adding that she plans to appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if she is elected in November.

"I'm going to have a Republican in my Cabinet," Harris said. "I feel burdened by letting pride get in the way of a good idea."

"You asked me what's the difference between Joe Biden and me, well that will be one of the differences," she added.

The back-and-forth during Harris' first live interview of the campaign came hours after a new New York Times/Siena poll found she was more likely than Donald Trump to represent change. Recent reporting has also suggested that she has been weighing whether to break with the president more forcefully on certain issues.

The Democratic candidate focused her discussion on The View about "common sense" policies and ensuring bipartisanship to accomplish her work, speaking to issues with FEMA and Medicare, as part of her ongoing media tour.

Co-host Sara Haines said on the show, after Harris had left, that as an independent voter, she appreciated "the common sense of it all."

"That's all we've been wanting to hear...I always struggled with the partisan politics," Haines said. "She's someone that has not only served in an administration that I find falls in line with a lot of what I believe but she's even taking different stances."

Haines said the addition of a Republican cabinet member recognizes that "we're all different, I just want to have a great idea."

"That's so refreshing to hear," she said.

Co-host Sunny Hostin added that the position makes her "very centrist."

"She is presidential," Hostin said. :D

Whoopi Goldberg said she had called previously for Harris to add more points of view to a prospective cabinet, rather than stocking it with Democratic loyalists.

"Everybody said it couldn't happen," Goldberg said. "Watch her."

This was not the first time Harris made remarks about staffing a politically mixed cabinet. In August, Harris committed to welcoming diverse points of view in an interview with CNN.

"I have spent my career inviting diversity of opinion. I think it's important to have people at the table when some of the most important decisions are being made that have different views, different experiences," Harris said. "And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my cabinet who was a Republican.

The idea of adding members of the opposing party to a presidential administration is not new. Former President Barack Obama nominated several Republicans to his cabinet, including Ray LaHood as transportation secretary and Robert Gates as defense secretary.

Former President Donald Trump kept Robert Work, a Democrat who was the deputy defense secretary under Obama, in his administration, though mostly jettisoned other Democratic voices from the White House.

@Supersav Both sides!! :lol:
But you'd rather have trump and his base? They will be so racist and black people will suffer

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah...you don't believe that. If you're right and I'm wrong, then this time next year we'll be living in an Orwellian dystopia. If you really believed that you wouldn't be pinning all of your hopes on a vote. You would be prepping for the race war and the new world order. Are you doing that?

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love how people, some in here, use all kinds of vernacular, twisting up their words, etc etc...all in an attempt to avoid saying that THEY ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP

If thats what you doin....say it with your fkn chest...dont be a pussy. At this point repeating a whole bunch of repub/anti harris talking points tells us all we need to know.

All the extra chatter/text is just muddying the waters

We can still see you

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
The way the majority of this board is going to vote
is the same way the majority of this country is going to vote.
And that clown and his cronies that haven't already gone to prison...(There are so many)
can finally get sentenced and jailed the way anyone else who committed the crimes he did is.
Ill just be glad when its all finally over. They can try that insurrection shit again if they want...
It aint gonna go the way they think.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I love how people, some in here, use all kinds of vernacular, twisting up their words, etc etc...all in an attempt to avoid saying that THEY ARE VOTING FOR TRUMP

If thats what you doin....say it with your fkn chest...dont be a pussy. At this point repeating a whole bunch of repub/anti harris talking points tells us all we need to know.

All the extra chatter/text is just muddying the waters

We can still see you
The first ones in these threads posting like it's their livelihood ALWAYS claim to not actually vote. You can set your watch to the bullshit.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I'll be glad when she wins and hating ass faggits like you, stfu and go back into your sad little holes.

:lol: :lol:

You'd kiss that dirty bitch's herpes-infested lips, wouldn't you? ALL her lips you nasty nigga!!

:lickinpussy:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, wait, wait...
Motherfuckers here are actually gonna vote for a PROVEN RACIST, RAPIST & INSURRECTIONIST who has plans to be a fucking dictator?
:hithead:
As opposed to voting for a highly qualified woman who will not only help save our democracy, protect our rights, protect women's reproductive rights and who has a track record of standing up for victims & fighting against criminals and bullies...?
My answer:
kamala-harris.png

You bet your ass I'm voting for this Black woman!!!!
And if I could, I'd vote for her
TWICE!!!!!
:bravo: