Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really? You haven't seen anything happening for black folks under Democrats? Did Democrats not elect a black man for the highest office in the land? So what have Republicans done in the past 20 years for you to say they are not really any different from Democrats?
No I haven't...electing a black man to carry the water of white supremacy doesn't move me. The Republicans have also done nothing for us. That's why they are both the same.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I haven't...electing a black man to carry the water of white supremacy doesn't move me. The Republicans have also done nothing for us. That's why they are both the same.

"black" HA!!!

Obama was the first mulatto gay president.....muthafucka had a jewish mother like drake, you think him or drake would be where they are now

if their ma wasn't jewish..

fuckin obama related to fuckin bush and brad fuckin pitt...

He wasn't the first "black" president, not by a long shot!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah that's not how it works. If your voting third party it could be that your dissatisfied with the two major party candidates.
I thought you voted based on agenda....this seems very emotional. And it doesn't move your agenda forward in any way...
"While 3rd party contenders may not often secure victory, their presence can significantly impact elections. Experts believe the 2024 election could be exceptionally close, making third party candidacies potentially decisive. Groups like No Labels claim they won’t merely be spoiler candidates and proponents argue offering voters more candidate choices force major party nominees to address overlooked social issues. From Ross Perot in 1992 and 1996 to current day, Dr. Tammy Greer’s expertise sheds light on this complex electoral landscape. "

That would makes sense if don lemon asked black men who they're voting for and they said green party because they have a platform conducive to the black community.

That would mean something and give more validity to the third party. Being happy about THAT makes sense. But that's not what's happening. There is no method to the madness.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I thought you voted based on agenda....this seems very emotional. And it doesn't move your agenda forward in any way...

That would makes sense if don lemon asked black men who they're voting for and they said green party because they have a platform conducive to the black community.

That would mean something and give more validity to the third party. Being happy about THAT makes sense. But that's not what's happening. There is no method to the madness.

Why do you assume people are rational, or follow your train of thought?

Instead of asking the question "why are so many black men apathetic to democrat messaging and politics overall?" you're more focused on why some black men would rather vote for Trump for whatever reason.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think voting for trump is a wake up?? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Y'all niggas is wildin
I hope my mind doesn't worsen as I get older because you aren't capable of any kind of advanced thought. Everything with you is simplistic and basic.

Waking up is realizing that neither party has your best interests as a black person.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you assume people are rational, or follow your train of thought?

Instead of asking the question "why are so many black men apathetic to democrat messaging and politics overall?" you're more focused on why some black men would rather vote for Trump for whatever reason.
I know why black men would be apathetic to Dems...what doesn't make sense is why vote for the other party that's made it clear they not going to do your agenda. No policy specific to blacks...hell if they get their way slavery won't be taught in the schools. Damn sure no reparations...not even a study.

Also if black voted Hillary because they didn't want trump.. and they voted Biden... because after 4 years they didn't want trump...what's changed now...he's still on the other side...I would understand it if it were another person..but a twice impeached convict felon?

Make that make sense

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope my mind doesn't worsen as I get older because you aren't capable of any kind of advanced thought. Everything with you is simplistic and basic.

Waking up is realizing that neither party has your best interests as a black person.
Realizing neither party has your best interest as a black person is a wake up...still voting for either one of them is not...at least vaiz has the courage of his conviction to vote third party... the rest of you morons thinks a vote for a bigoted felon of party that says fuck your agenda nigga is revolutionary :roflmao:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Realizing neither party has your best interest as a black person is a wake up...still voting for either one of them is not...at least vaiz has the courage of his conviction to vote third party... the rest of you morons thinks a vote for a bigoted felon of party that says fuck your agenda nigga is revolutionary :roflmao:
I can't speak for anybody else but me. I'm not voting for either as if stated a million times. It seems you primarily have an issue with people voting for trump. You need to fight that fight with those individuals

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Also if black voted Hillary because they didn't want trump.. and they voted Biden... because after 4 years they didn't want trump...what's changed now...he's still on the other side...I would understand it if it were another person..but a twice impeached convict felon?

Make that make sense

Maybe....your candidate is that unlikeable that some black people would rather vote Trump?

It might just be that simple.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're good.

cognitive dissonance​

The mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information;

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Any program or initiative that she promises us can't have language with race in it or it will be struck down by the Supreme Court. If she has race in her policy statement, it could be used against her in court to prove intent of racial discrimination against whites or Asians. Kamala Harris is putting race all over this initiative to sandbag it in court, she's not even trying to mask it.

Leisl-and-Will-with-Sean-Hannity-1024x574.jpg

As far as the down payment assistance, the developers are just going to decrease supply even more or Wall Street will hoard the supply of housing to increase the prices above any benefit you receive from down payment assistance. There is some sort of racial intent behind prices of housing.

20210224-233753-Covenants%2044.tif.jpg

Seeing how thirsty many of you are on here regarding white women, I would not want a black family moving next-door whose son will attack the white women jogging or doing yardwork traumatizing them for the rest of their lives. We have seen this happen with illegal immigrants and now it will be a economically disadvantage black renter moving into a white middle-class neighborhood.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't speak for anybody else but me. I'm not voting for either as if stated a million times. It seems you primarily have an issue with people voting for trump. You need to fight that fight with those individuals
You're the one scouring the internet and calling it a wake-up call tho.. you see something that SHOULD be something annoying to you as some sort of triumph. This is going by what YOUVE laid out in the thread..

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe....your candidate is that unlikeable that some black people would rather vote Trump?

It might just be that simple.
White women did the same thing with Hillary.. either voted trump or didnt vote at all....then they lost their abortion rights.

If Harris was SOO BAD then she would have hamstrung Biden's run much like Sarah Palin fucked up John McCain's run back in 08. And if you remember, McCain was old and feeble looking at that time and looked much older standing next to Obama. And Palin was a monumental dunderhead who didn't help his candidacy AT ALL.

So if you're saying Kamala is like that....then we would have had a trump reelection in 2020.

The country put Kamala Harris one heartbeat away from the presidency 4 years ago.

The choices are STILL the same...SO WHAT'S CHANGED IN 4 YEARS???