Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ? Why should I vote for Kamala?

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
asian hate crime bill: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/937/text

This Act may be cited as the ``COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act''.
SEC. 2. <<NOTE: 34 USC 30501 note.>> FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:
(1) Following the spread of COVID-19 in 2020, there has been
a dramatic increase in hate crimes and violence against Asian-
Americans and Pacific Islanders.
(2) According to a recent report, there were nearly 3,800
reported cases of anti-Asian discrimination and incidents
related to COVID-19 between March 19, 2020, and February 28,
2021, in all 50 States and the District of Columbia.
(3) During this time frame, race has been cited as the
primary reason for discrimination, making up over 90 percent of
incidents, and the United States condemns and denounces any and
all anti-Asian and Pacific Islander sentiment in any form.
(4) Roughly 36 percent of these incidents took place at a
business and more than 2,000,000 Asian-American businesses have
contributed to the diverse fabric of American life.
(5) More than 1,900,000 Asian-American and Pacific Islander
older adults, particularly those older adults who are recent
immigrants or have limited English proficiency, may face even
greater challenges in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic,
including discrimination, economic insecurity, and language
isolation.
(6) In the midst of this alarming surge in anti-Asian hate
crimes and incidents, a shooter murdered the following 8 people
in the Atlanta, Georgia region, 7 of whom were women and 6 of
whom were women of Asian descent: <<NOTE: Xiaojie Tan. Daoyou
Feng. Delaina Ashley Yaun Gonzalez. Paul Andre Michels. Soon
Chung Park. Hyun Jung Grant. Suncha Kim. Yong Ae Yue.>>
(A) Xiaojie Tan.
(B) Daoyou Feng.
(C) Delaina Ashley Yaun Gonzalez.
(D) Paul Andre Michels.
(E) Soon Chung Park.
(F) Hyun Jung Grant.
(G) Suncha Kim.
(H) Yong Ae Yue.
(7) The people of the United States will always remember the
victims of these shootings and stand in solidarity with

in regards to howard university and black greek organizations have you ever attended an HBCU? non black people not only attend but are in these sororities and fraternities.

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® does not discriminate in its membership selection practices on the basis of race, color, age, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, creed, marital status or disability. Nor will Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® tolerate such discrimination by its chapters or its members. Federal law recognizes the right of college social fraternities and sororities to maintain single sex membership policies. Consistent with that right, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated® is a women’s organization and membership is open to women.

Now, I'm glad you posted it. I've posted it several times.

Show one provision or protection in the Bill tha applies to Asians only.

I'll wait.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve got an entire thread posting the truth about Trump (and the pro-whites such as yourself).

My post was about hypocrisy.
Oh...which one is it?

Donald Trump threatens Mitch McConnell and wife, says that Mitch “has a DEATH WISH” and calls his wife “Coco Chow”

Trump leads Biden / Harris in Early Polls for 2024 Presidential Race

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

Biden’s DOJ uses a Trump tactic: Federal prosecutors label Black Lives Matter protesters terrorists

Trump’s 2017 tax cuts are here to stay because Biden proposes keeping them intact

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) - “Trump’s stimulus package did more for Americans than Biden’s

Donald Trump: They Don't Look Like Indians To Me - The Truth (UNBIAS)

Donald Trump disrespects LeBron James, revels in “LeBron James Sucks!” Chants

Ray Scott - “The Prayer” for Donald Trump [COVID-19]

Has Donald Trump turned BGOL pro-white?

The response to this thread:
Dude did you just ran to create a Trump thread after I accused you of not making any threads shitting on Trump? But your thread shitting on Trump turned out to be another thread shitting on black folk.

Trump Signs Order That Could Punish Social Media Companies for how They Police Content

Is Donald Trump an undercover Democrat?

Which thread is this stinging indictment of trump??

Nigga you gargle trump's balls more than Melania ever has...:hmm::hmm:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh...which one is it?

Donald Trump threatens Mitch McConnell and wife, says that Mitch “has a DEATH WISH” and calls his wife “Coco Chow”

Trump leads Biden / Harris in Early Polls for 2024 Presidential Race

IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most

Biden’s DOJ uses a Trump tactic: Federal prosecutors label Black Lives Matter protesters terrorists

Trump’s 2017 tax cuts are here to stay because Biden proposes keeping them intact

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) - “Trump’s stimulus package did more for Americans than Biden’s

Donald Trump: They Don't Look Like Indians To Me - The Truth (UNBIAS)

Donald Trump disrespects LeBron James, revels in “LeBron James Sucks!” Chants

Ray Scott - “The Prayer” for Donald Trump [COVID-19]

Has Donald Trump turned BGOL pro-white?

The response to this thread:

Trump Signs Order That Could Punish Social Media Companies for how They Police Content

Is Donald Trump an undercover Democrat?

Which thread is this stinging indictment of trump??

Nigga you gargle trump's balls more than Melania ever has...:hmm::hmm:

Lol did I just catch a stray?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
democrats agenda was always to have women attack/demonize/dismiss/shame black men as if they are the enemy if they don't vote their way. remember votergasm? no sex if you didn't vote?
black women on a rabid tirade against black men for not agreeing with them on kamala...

i'm sorry i'm tired of the democratic bs that goes on which involves dividing black men and women even more. they don't do this to white voters or any other ethnicity. they use gas up black women and use them like a blunt tool.
i'm tired of gay rights taking precedence over black rights. black issues are dismissed but gay rights fly through legislation overnight. asians and jews immediately get new laws against hate but we get a juneteenth holiday.

kamala harris represents all that above. a faux black woman who never acknowledged her "blackness" until now. look up any history on her coming up and it's always been "east indian" woman and her accomplishments. she will have u ninjas either in dresses, heels and handbags before she'll acknowledge you as black men.

Even worse she thinks we're stupid. that latest offer up proposal she laid out proves that.
Do you have any issues with republicans or trump?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Btw, the Dems passed the Emmitt Till anti Lynching Bill

And proposed the George Floyd Police Reform Bill and the John Lewis voting rights act but Republicans filibustered both of them.

So if we're strictly going on symbolism that's three Black bills to one Asian bill

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Killer Kamala ???

Not the topic today?
No, it should be the topic every day in each speech.

Kamala should spend a minute each time saying in her administration, unlike Biden, she will curtail Netanyahu with restrictions on weapons blindly targeting civilians and starvaction.

Otherwise no difference between her, Biden and Trump.

I mean they chose Jill Stein, so let them get all the help Jill Stein can give them. I actually support stoping aid to Israel, but if they're going Jill Stein then go all the way.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The homey just posted a NFL game day special for mad wing and fries, takeaway only and he got 1 LIKE.
:lol:Nigga killed his business in 3 posts. :roflmao3: How you have a spot in the hood and post some pro Trump shit and think it was gon be sweet?
:lol:Watching that ninja drown in his ignorance is hilarious. Thinking you’re the smartest in the room when you never are.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Now, I'm glad you posted it. I've posted it several times.

Show one provision or protection in the Bill tha applies to Asians only.

I'll wait.
Let's not play coy. That bill was created specifically to protect the asians and south pacific islanders.During the covid epidemic, as they were being targeted.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Let's not play coy. That bill was created specifically to protect the asians and south pacific islanders.During the covid epidemic, as they were being targeted.
And yet it protects you just as much.

But if we're playing that game...

As I pointed out, the Dems passed the Emmitt Till anti lynching bill and put forward the George Floyd Police Reform Bill and the John Lewis Voting rights bill - who were those bills created to protect then?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trumps an idiot. But he's an idiot on a leash.
:lol: :lol: :lol: are you high right now???

if trump gets back in office he WILL be UNLEASHED.
Supreme Court decision, which ruled that presidents have broad immunity for official acts. It also ruled that official acts cannot be used as evidence if taking a case against a president for unofficial acts.
As it stands SCOTUS just confirmed that the president can do pretty much ANYTHING and it been deemed for national security or public interest. Basically the argument Nixon used in Watergate that was never answered because he was shamed into resigning before it could be. Trump has no shame. So youre looking at a person who WILL brazenly use the FBI and DOJ for personal reasons. You know the same shit republicans screamed illegal when they thought Obama was doing it. Trump WILL openly do it.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: are you high right now???

if trump gets back in office he WILL be UNLEASHED. As it stands SCOTUS just confirmed that the president can do pretty much ANYTHING and it been deemed for national security or public interest. Basically the argument Nixon used in Watergate that was never answered because he was shamed into resigning before it could be. Trump has no shame. So youre looking at a person who WILL brazenly use the FBI and DOJ for personal reasons. You know the same shit republicans screamed illegal when they thought Obama was doing it. Trump WILL openly do it.
And

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
And with a right leaning SCOTUS... Your boy could make laws that make all the things you want Illegal.
Trump will go on a revenge tour weaponizing the DOJ the same way the biden administration did to him, this is the MAIN reason why those two D.E.I. clowns in office are fighting so hard to keep trump from a second term with all their shenanigans like (project 25) and other boogeyman shit.
images

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump will go on a revenge tour weaponizing the DOJ the same way the biden administration did to him, this is the MAIN reason why those two D.E.I. clowns in office are fighting so hard to keep trump from a second term with all their shenanigans like (project 25) and other boogeyman shit.
images
you cant be black with that shit....cacs always reveal themselves:smh::smh::smh: