Is anyone on here REALLY voting for Kamala ?

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
I FUCKING LOVE IT, REAL BLACK MEN UNDERSTAND WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE (((FUCK THAT DOT HEAD HOE))) AND THE DEAMON-CRATS, THIS ELECTION WILL BE DECIDED BY THE INDEPENDENTS IN THOSE SWING STATES!

Honestly....and this might get me banned, as I am but a humble lurker with a big mouth...

if this sack of pus is not banned for this, all of you paying for this bullshit assed forum need a serious manhood check.

I know this is unpopular, but this should be deemed by ANYONE with an iota of self respect to be far, far beyond the pale.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
Honestly....and this might get me banned, as I am but a humble lurker with a big mouth...

if this sack of pus is not banned for this, all of you paying for this bullshit assed forum need a serious manhood check.

I know this is unpopular, but this should be deemed by ANYONE with an iota of self respect to be far, far beyond the pale.
DOT HEAD ASS HOE
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN
We got clear defined rules around here, all you democrats with your tim waltz tampons on crying to HNIC to ban people for a difference of opinion GO EAT A BAG OF DICKS YOU MOIST AZZ DOT HEAD HOE FAGGOT LOVING DEMOCRAT
50cent-on-phone.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
OK. We got it. Harris ain't it. Obama set Black people back to reconstruction. Alright. You've established that as your position so we don't have to keep treading that same ground. I ask simply, once more and for likely the final time, WHO should we be voting for?
@Supersav
@xfactor

If you want serious answers then the exaggerations are unnecessary. But first of all, and most importantly, get pass this idea of "who" we should be voting for. I'll expound later below.

I'm just exhausted with the antagonism. If there are valid alternatives that @VAiz4hustlaz @Supersav & @xfactor have to present let's just hear them out in a mutually constructive and mindful way.

The antagonism is simply a reaction to what we're getting. From the inception of any objective critiques of the the Democratic Party and its candidates, we've gotten hit with various accusations of being "Trumpers" and "bots" and various anti-Black slurs. Mind you, Supersav, xfactor, and I coming from different political povs ourselves. There's a lot that we probably do not agree on, based on what I know about the things they say.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

Harris Says 'Not a Thing Comes to Mind' That She'd Do Differently Than Biden​

Vice President Kamala Harris was asked by the co-hosts of The View on Tuesday whether she would have done anything differently than President Biden, responding "not a thing comes to mind," before coming back to the question and adding that she plans to appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if she is elected in November.

"I'm going to have a Republican in my Cabinet," Harris said. "I feel burdened by letting pride get in the way of a good idea."

"You asked me what's the difference between Joe Biden and me, well that will be one of the differences," she added.

The back-and-forth during Harris' first live interview of the campaign came hours after a new New York Times/Siena poll found she was more likely than Donald Trump to represent change. Recent reporting has also suggested that she has been weighing whether to break with the president more forcefully on certain issues.

The Democratic candidate focused her discussion on The View about "common sense" policies and ensuring bipartisanship to accomplish her work, speaking to issues with FEMA and Medicare, as part of her ongoing media tour.

Co-host Sara Haines said on the show, after Harris had left, that as an independent voter, she appreciated "the common sense of it all."

"That's all we've been wanting to hear...I always struggled with the partisan politics," Haines said. "She's someone that has not only served in an administration that I find falls in line with a lot of what I believe but she's even taking different stances."

Haines said the addition of a Republican cabinet member recognizes that "we're all different, I just want to have a great idea."

"That's so refreshing to hear," she said.

Co-host Sunny Hostin added that the position makes her "very centrist."

"She is presidential," Hostin said. :D

Whoopi Goldberg said she had called previously for Harris to add more points of view to a prospective cabinet, rather than stocking it with Democratic loyalists.

"Everybody said it couldn't happen," Goldberg said. "Watch her."

This was not the first time Harris made remarks about staffing a politically mixed cabinet. In August, Harris committed to welcoming diverse points of view in an interview with CNN.

"I have spent my career inviting diversity of opinion. I think it's important to have people at the table when some of the most important decisions are being made that have different views, different experiences," Harris said. "And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my cabinet who was a Republican.

The idea of adding members of the opposing party to a presidential administration is not new. Former President Barack Obama nominated several Republicans to his cabinet, including Ray LaHood as transportation secretary and Robert Gates as defense secretary.

Former President Donald Trump kept Robert Work, a Democrat who was the deputy defense secretary under Obama, in his administration, though mostly jettisoned other Democratic voices from the White House.

@Supersav Both sides!! :lol:
Here we go with this weak Democrat shit always trying to make friends with people that hate you?

Does anybody think trump would evet put a Democrat in his cabinet? The more we get closer to election day the more I am worried we sent a bitch to try to beat him again. We all remember how that turned out. Thanks bitch!