Is Trump Showing Signs of Syphilis? James Carville says the verdict is unanimous

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NEWSFLASH,

scientist, doctors, lawyers there are no shortage of WHORES in

the professional world.

the majority are all for sale to the highest bidder..

Da fuck bruh, you think "experts" dont have bills bruh?? LOL

If anything it looks like those cancerous bumps cacs get, and at his age,

and always being in that tropical florida sun, its normal...

then again light and pale skin bruise easy as fuck, shit all we know is the wind

was probably blowing too hard and scraped his skin..

but seriously shit is just getting stupid now... he was supposed to be locked up years ago,

everybody was counting him out.. I was telling folks back then he was going to be the front runner,

dudes laughed and said it was going to be de santis de satan or whatever the fuck his name is,

I knew he popularity would go down once covid was over, the only thing he was right about,

was ignoring those commie vaccine mandates, and he put Florida on the map as the place to move TO

along with that weirdo gov of Texas... I think both these dudes are assholes, BUT by standing up to the little

beta faggots that was running wild overdosing on the power of having the presidency adn both houses...

they didnt give in, but Trump doesnt just give in, HE LITERALLY EXPOSES EVERYTHING THEY ARE TRYING TO DO,

UNLIKE BIDEN WHO HELPS THE COVER UP WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO...

Plus with a Trump presidency we get to see arrogant spoiled rotten ass USA's NATIONAL CRACKHEAD POSTER BOY HUNTER BIDEN

shit bricks, that faggot was living the life, smoking crack fuckin whores, helping China and his weekend at bernies father...Sell our

country down the river... remember its under Biden China literally was running its OWN POLICE STATIONS in OUR COUNTRY..

bruh that shit was insane, only because it was discovered and election year was pulling up..

they shut a few of them down.. but Im sure they just went more underground... the only reason they havent truly turned

the country into gay agenda child grooming faggots,

Is because you still have REAL GOD FEARING MEN AND WOMEN OF ALL RACES THAT WILL FORM SAVEDACHILDRENTRON,

and PUSH BACK ALL THIS DEMONIC ENERGY.... sheeet its already being pushed back now..

with ISREAL and Jews getting exposed on how they REALLY get teh power they wield.. all that hard work

and jews stick together bullshit the fuck outta here..

Jeff epstein showed that they get to power, by setting up extremely rich and influential people, then extort the fuck out of

them... yo boy prince andrew, didnt have a friendship with epstein...

that was a front, epstein was extorting the fuck out of him, but andrew was pussy whipped no self control or discipline,

so to him, it was what do you call that shit quid pro some shit, yea well your prince andrew was on that shit,

but epstein/mossad/ISREAL was on some, just keep giving up information and we wont let the tapes out shit... and yea,

we will still get you girls to fuck. stupid ass andrew thought shit was sweet, untill the fuckin NYPD wanted to talk to his ass,

He was shocked that he couldnt get the nypd to leave his ass alone....but that fake faggot prince still weilds enough power,

to NOT be extradited and the whole fuckin GLOBE KNOWS HIS ASS SHOULD BE...

But a TRUMP presidency will change all that shit.... sure andrew may never be arrested but it will be fun as fuck watching

these muthafuckas who were so far above the law squirm.

and that will only happen with a Trump presidency..

four more years of biden, we will just have trannys and drag queens running fuckn wild...

Now they the tranny men who psychotically think they are women, can get a boxing license and legally

beat on women.....disgusting..

we really dont need the democratic party, we need to ship them all to england.... Now watch how trump has

the republkkklan party walkin on egg shells...

Ill vote for trump SOLEY on how he PUNKED TED FAGGOT FACE CRUZ.... bruh that was a fuckin WORK OF ART!!

glad I lived to see ted cruz get played like a pussy in front of the world..

YEA WE NEED FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT..

LETS GO TRUMP!!

under biden ted cruz FLOURISHES.. under Trump his political career was almost FINISHED!!!

and yall want to vote for four more years of BIden..
DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL???

I mean unless you are sexually confused as fuck.. or like giving our money away to jews in ukraine and isreal as our infrastructure goes to shit

DA FUCK ARE YALL DOIN???

Covid Powell here wrote a full treatise.

lol
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They are so desperate now it's pathetic...

No rich muthafucka has an std they could

Afford the treatment ....

Da fuck some of you gullible muthafuckas think trump goes to a hood clinic for treatment LOL...

No that was my people who did that and the clinics left them untreated while telling them they were treated
Charlie sheen looking at you like oh really

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Trump Boasted of Avoiding STDs While Dating: Vaginas Are 'Landmines ... It Is My Personal Vietnam'​

Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview
He one the funniest dudes on the planet you gotta admit lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aint no fuckin way. Nigga in here ranting like a raving street corner lunatic screaming at passing traffic.

Aint no way you can refute, debunk, discredit anything I stated.

Hence your corny attempts at humor.

and if I was hollerin at cars, it wouldnt be at yo

hoopty ho ass :lol:

Keep it pushin and dont you have a gay agenda to support

biden lovin bitch!!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Aint no way you can refute, debunk, discredit anything I stated.

Hence your corny attempts at humor.

and if I was hollerin at cars, it wouldnt be at yo

hoopty ho ass :lol:

Keep it pushin and dont you have a gay agenda to support

biden lovin bitch!!
bruh you smell like liquor, underarms and piss. PUH-LEASSSSSSE never in your life run up on my vehicle. I'd be forced to turn you into a stain on the pavement and neither of us really want that... brotha.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bruh you smell like liquor, underarms and piss. PUH-LEASSSSSSE never in your life run up on my vehicle. I'd be forced to turn you into a stain on the pavement and neither of us really want that... brotha.

You delusional fuck,

You talkin bout your boyfriend, You will never in your life,

be allowed within ten miles of My Glory..

you are a mental and spiritual PEASANT... stop pretending,

you are not!!

so that stench you are smelling, maybe you want to keep cleaner

faggots around you.!! :lol:

I got groupies fantasizing about being able to smell me... insanity!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wouldnt run up on your vehicle, Id challange you to a fight in the ring, for a few stacks, loser has to pay

for the Ring Time. Bring Your girl, so I can take picures of her face, watching you flop around like a fish

After that jaw gets tapped!!!

Real Gods dont Need GUNS!!!

mortals do!!

Fuckin

MORTAL DEBRIS is who you ARE stop the delusion mortal!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
He one the funniest dudes on the planet you gotta admit lol

Trump is the crazy Uncle who shows up at large family gatherings with wild Ass stories, conspiracy theories, flirting with relatives wives and eventually getting on everyone’s nerves in less than a hour after he arrives.

HaHa!!!

31-suits

Potential Star
Registered
NEWSFLASH,

scientist, doctors, lawyers there are no shortage of WHORES in

the professional world.

the majority are all for sale to the highest bidder..

Da fuck bruh, you think "experts" dont have bills bruh?? LOL

If anything it looks like those cancerous bumps cacs get, and at his age,

and always being in that tropical florida sun, its normal...

then again light and pale skin bruise easy as fuck, shit all we know is the wind

was probably blowing too hard and scraped his skin..

but seriously shit is just getting stupid now... he was supposed to be locked up years ago,

everybody was counting him out.. I was telling folks back then he was going to be the front runner,

dudes laughed and said it was going to be de santis de satan or whatever the fuck his name is,

I knew he popularity would go down once covid was over, the only thing he was right about,

was ignoring those commie vaccine mandates, and he put Florida on the map as the place to move TO

along with that weirdo gov of Texas... I think both these dudes are assholes, BUT by standing up to the little

beta faggots that was running wild overdosing on the power of having the presidency adn both houses...

they didnt give in, but Trump doesnt just give in, HE LITERALLY EXPOSES EVERYTHING THEY ARE TRYING TO DO,

UNLIKE BIDEN WHO HELPS THE COVER UP WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO...

Plus with a Trump presidency we get to see arrogant spoiled rotten ass USA's NATIONAL CRACKHEAD POSTER BOY HUNTER BIDEN

shit bricks, that faggot was living the life, smoking crack fuckin whores, helping China and his weekend at bernies father...Sell our

country down the river... remember its under Biden China literally was running its OWN POLICE STATIONS in OUR COUNTRY..

bruh that shit was insane, only because it was discovered and election year was pulling up..

they shut a few of them down.. but Im sure they just went more underground... the only reason they havent truly turned

the country into gay agenda child grooming faggots,

Is because you still have REAL GOD FEARING MEN AND WOMEN OF ALL RACES THAT WILL FORM SAVEDACHILDRENTRON,

and PUSH BACK ALL THIS DEMONIC ENERGY.... sheeet its already being pushed back now..

with ISREAL and Jews getting exposed on how they REALLY get teh power they wield.. all that hard work

and jews stick together bullshit the fuck outta here..

Jeff epstein showed that they get to power, by setting up extremely rich and influential people, then extort the fuck out of

them... yo boy prince andrew, didnt have a friendship with epstein...

that was a front, epstein was extorting the fuck out of him, but andrew was pussy whipped no self control or discipline,

so to him, it was what do you call that shit quid pro some shit, yea well your prince andrew was on that shit,

but epstein/mossad/ISREAL was on some, just keep giving up information and we wont let the tapes out shit... and yea,

we will still get you girls to fuck. stupid ass andrew thought shit was sweet, untill the fuckin NYPD wanted to talk to his ass,

He was shocked that he couldnt get the nypd to leave his ass alone....but that fake faggot prince still weilds enough power,

to NOT be extradited and the whole fuckin GLOBE KNOWS HIS ASS SHOULD BE...

But a TRUMP presidency will change all that shit.... sure andrew may never be arrested but it will be fun as fuck watching

these muthafuckas who were so far above the law squirm.

and that will only happen with a Trump presidency..

four more years of biden, we will just have trannys and drag queens running fuckn wild...

Now they the tranny men who psychotically think they are women, can get a boxing license and legally

beat on women.....disgusting..

we really dont need the democratic party, we need to ship them all to england.... Now watch how trump has

the republkkklan party walkin on egg shells...

Ill vote for trump SOLEY on how he PUNKED TED FAGGOT FACE CRUZ.... bruh that was a fuckin WORK OF ART!!

glad I lived to see ted cruz get played like a pussy in front of the world..

YEA WE NEED FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT..

LETS GO TRUMP!!

under biden ted cruz FLOURISHES.. under Trump his political career was almost FINISHED!!!

and yall want to vote for four more years of BIden..
DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL???

I mean unless you are sexually confused as fuck.. or like giving our money away to jews in ukraine and isreal as our infrastructure goes to shit

DA FUCK ARE YALL DOIN???
Someone give me a colin Powell “ I ain’t reading all that shit” meme

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
They are so desperate now it's pathetic...

No rich muthafucka has an std they could

Afford the treatment ....

Da fuck some of you gullible muthafuckas think trump goes to a hood clinic for treatment LOL...

No that was my people who did that and the clinics left them untreated while telling them they were treated

Get off the orange man's dick!

Have some dignity, dude. :hmm:

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as much as I wanna jump on the STD bandwagon I cant cause ive seen those kinda sores before...on the golf driving range. If you dont use gloves or powder to smooth your hands and you swinging them clubs for hours you get serious blisters and if you stupid enough to scratch them and allow them to fester and pop you get sores. I have had blisters on my hands from going to driving range and forgetting my gloves and got that shitty sores on my fingers and palm. betcha thats where it came from

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get off the orange man's dick!

Have some dignity, dude. :hmm:

Hey pause on the gay agenda talk..

You got too much democratic genetics in
Dem
Loins boy...

I know you voted for the gay agenda

And can't wait to support it again...right

God dam shame..your children and future grand children will be ashamed of you..

History will not be kind to you heathens!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone give me a colin Powell “ I ain’t reading all that shit” meme

Yea it's for logical thinkers and righteous gods.

Not for heathens and supporters of grooming children and the gay agenda..

You did good not to read and stay true to your kind

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's just old white man skin. muthafuckas be having red bumps and patches. either way trump the type that's just gotta shake a mufuggas hand. maga heads better be careful

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as much as I wanna jump on the STD bandwagon I cant cause ive seen those kinda sores before...on the golf driving range. If you dont use gloves or powder to smooth your hands and you swinging them clubs for hours you get serious blisters and if you stupid enough to scratch them and allow them to fester and pop you get sores. I have had blisters on my hands from going to driving range and forgetting my gloves and got that shitty sores on my fingers and palm. betcha thats where it came from

Yeah I came in to say the same thing...both causes are believable