Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Looks like the Houthis might’ve got their first kills

“AP: “2 US officials say the suspected attack by Yemen's Houthi rebels on a ship in the Gulf of Aden caused 'fatalities.'”

Yemeni forces attacked the cargo ship True Confidence in the Gulf of Aden, after which it caught fire.

Al Jazeera reports this with reference to the Houthi press service.

Two sailors were killed, the British embassy in Sana'a said.

According to the AP, the ship is owned by Los Angeles-based Oaktree Capital Management.

Reuters claims that it is owned by a Greek company with no connection to the United States, and that the ship was flying the flag of Barbados.

Ambrey, which specializes in maritime security, claims that the attacked bulk carrier is still American.”

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
edb2b5761fa57bb9128ee813dcff17936733380b.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Here this pwussy ass statement comes from our leaders

But what they gonna say about this

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is what happened when you send tanks, armored vehicles on the battlefield without infantry to protect them.
The scary part is for this crew and those inside those Merkava tanks they have to wait inside burning vehicles because they know if they dare get out militants will kill them.

Talking about being caught between a rock and a hard place !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This is what happened when you send tanks, armored vehicles on the battlefield without infantry to protect them.
The scary part is for this crew and those inside those Merkava tanks they have to wait inside burning vehicles because they know if they dare get out militants will kill them.

Talking about being caught between a rock and a hard place !

True but this what happens when you go fucking with folks that you should be leaving alone(assuming Hamas ain’t acting on the part of Israel, which I doubt. I’m sure they were at one point but shit went soar, a kinda like with American and Bin Laden)

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but this what happens when you go fucking with folks that you should be leaving alone(assuming Hamas ain’t acting on the part of Israel, which I doubt. I’m sure they were at one point but shit went soar, a kinda like with American and Bin Laden)

It must be clear now for the entire country that those glorious military days are over, supposedly the situation is under control (Israel part) since late November we're in March without that blockade even a militant group could whoop their asses !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It must be clear now for the entire country that those glorious military days are over, supposedly the situation is under control (Israel part) since late November we're in March without that blockade even a militant group could whoop their asses !
Shit from that video I post it’s hard to tell
anything is under control….but that’s just an isolated event

Pound for pound, no sidekicks and tag teaming

Lebanon(as a whole Hezbollah and everybody) vs Israel

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Reuters >>>> Rob Raymond
NBC, USA Today, FactCheck.org, CNN, Al Jazeera, Yahoo Finance >>>>>> Reuters

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What the fuck
Shit please don’t overlook the numbers of workers who’s been killed that work for UN

I feel that’s is more of a joke….

Bitch you the U mudda N, folk who represent you are being targeted left and right….it’s crickets

When Zelensky said the UN was useless because they didn’t stop Russia from invading Ukraine(helping Russian speaking Ukrainians from being killing by the Military). I was like he just talking. They I started thinking about Rwanda:angry:. The UN track record probably better than we might assume, but this Israelis kill spree don’t look good.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Damn they pretty much used the same fucking storylines two years ago…..

The fucked up part is Joey B, co-signed that shit asap

(That statement about ISIS, like bruh)

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Meh

Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant played a video to his counterparts at NATO's Brussels headquarters that he said showed horrific scenes from the surprise Hamas attack.
"Children were tied up and shot. Yes, I repeat, children, tied up and shot," he told fellow ministers by video link according to a text of his address sent to Reuters.”
“U.S. President Joseph Biden had suggested on Wednesday that he had seen images of children beheaded by militants.”

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The White House disagrees with you.
No no no no

That doesn’t work.

He said what he saw.

He didn’t get CORRECTED. He got ADJUSTED.

Joe Biden saw Beheaded babies and said it on record.

I don’t not care what his gay spokesperson said

JOE BIDEN SAID HE SAW BEHEADED BABIES
WHY WOULD THE POTUS LIE ABOUT WHAT HE SAW?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why?
Just tell Israel to stop. :angry:
Why is Biden putting U.S. Military on the ground over there?
Did he not learn from Lebanon in 1983?

Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those poor U.S. soldiers will be in the middle of
Hamas
Hezbollah
Iran
All throwing rockets at 'em.
And don't forget Israel
yeah, I remember the USS Liberty

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Those poor U.S. soldiers will be in the middle of
Hamas
Hezbollah
Iran
All throwing rockets at 'em.
And don't forget Israel
yeah, I remember the USS Liberty

Plan looking crystal clear not….wasn’t there a recent finding of resources off the coast of Gaza

Fuck we need a port for…. Stopping sending aid to Israel and it’s over in a heartbeat…. Well a couple heartbeats

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Escalation in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict zone
Event chronicle for March 8, 2024

In the northern part of the Gaza Strip, Israeli forces enforce a blockade on Gaza and conduct air surveillance, targeting any signs of Hamas activity. The militants themselves conceal in tunnels and occasionally launch attacks on Israeli territory.

In Khan Yunis, IDF units continue to clear the area of the Hamad residential complex. They are also engaging in operations in other parts of the city and Rafah, where no clear signs of an impending assault have been observed yet.

Incidents occur along the border with Lebanon, with Israeli media reporting that the IDF General Staff is developing invasion plans for a neighboring country, drawing from their experience in combat in the Gaza Strip.

In the Red Sea region, the Ansarallah movement made another attempt to target a merchant ship sailing in the Gulf of Aden, but all three drones deployed were intercepted by US Navy vessels.