Homemade RPG
Adidas pants
with lemon pepper stepper sandals

BA69-BD22-2-D57-4268-8-B49-CB44843-B42-B1.jpg

FDEE7-EB7-A2-D0-4-C57-9882-DCD96-B666380.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Iranian Red Crescent says ‘no sign of life’ after President Raisi’s helicopter crash

The head of the agency said that all passengers are believed to have died in the accident.l

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn Iran might be crazy interesting now, by losing both of these cats.

Seen plenty of coverage on them over the last few months

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
US President Joe Biden believes that what is happening in Gaza is not genocide.

Biden speaks about the absence of genocide in Gaza, while according to the latest statistics of the Ministry of Health of Gaza, which is published daily, the number of martyrs in Gaza since October 7th has reached 35,562 people and the number of injured people has reached 79,652.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
More than 7 months into that conflict and Palestinian militants are still able to escalate things, Israelis better call it quits.
I tell you one thing, they way them boys act in Rafah, it makes Bibi seem like he knew what he was talking about.
Seem like once IDF entered Rafah, Hamas turned the knob up.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell you one thing, they way them boys act in Rafah, it makes Bibi seem like he knew what he was talking about.
Seem like once IDF entered Rafah, Hamas turned the knob up.

Hamas had no choice after witnessing what their cuz did in northern and central Gaza, they had to display something special like this one

I can imagine what kind of expletives that Israeli soldier [0:35] had to deal with after that !