Israel vs Iran: 10/25 Israel launch strikes on Iran and Syria

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m rooting for Iran too but let’s be honest, don’t really want it. They said Rafah was a “red line”, nothing happened. They threatened the US for assisting Israel, nothing happened. They bombed the political head of Hamas in THEIR capital while he attended the inauguration of THEIR president and haven’t retaliated. Now they are outright bombing them. They just keep talking. That drone attack was BS. They did more talking about what they were going to do than actually doing anything of consequence. Why haven’t they outright declared war yet?

Iran haven’t attacked Israel?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Israeli attacks could involve more phases, and more powerful strikes: Analyst​

Trita Parsi, executive vice president of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft think tank, said Israel’s waves of attacks on Iran was worrying and could indicate the worst is yet to come.
“I think we have to be a bit careful now because we have seen two phases of this. There is a likelihood that there will be a couple more,” Parsi told Al Jazeera.
“Those may end up being more powerful than the first ones because the first ones may have focused on air defence systems – to take those down in order to pave the way for much more powerful strikes afterwards,” Parsi said.
“Everything we are hearing so far about no casualties, limited damage, is essentially an effort to play down the damage of the Israeli attacks, and which indicates that the Iranians don’t want further escalation,” he said.
But, “it’s not clear whether that will remain the case in a couple of hours, if there actually ends up being a phase three, a phase four, and perhaps a phase five,” he added

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If Russia stands up and say they will back Iran, it could get interesting.

If you listen to certain folks, Russia is helping Iran to defend themselves.
Now I know you mean, help Iran like Washington helping Israel but I’m not sure them Russian Jews would like that.

This was last Saturday…

“Naval drills hosted by Iran with the participation of Russia and Oman and observed by nine other countries began in the Indian Ocean on Saturday, Iran's state TV said.”
———————-

Aug 6, 2024 — Citing two unnamed Iranian officials, The New York Times reported on August 6 that Russia has started to deliver radars and air defense equipment to Iran.

———————-

Putin Sends Beleaguered Shoigu to Iran amid Widening Defense Purge - Newsweek​

Sergei Shoigu, who was one of the faces of Vladimir Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, was dispatched to Iran to meet with Tehran's top security officials on a day when other top Russian defense officials were arrested.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Iran has struck multiple military airbases in Israel. I don't know WTF that guy is talking about :lol:
I’m waiting for him to reply….

Just trying to see if I misunderstood the articles I read or the videos were misleading.
Might’ve been of an older conflict and labeled as an Iranian strike

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Iran has struck multiple military airbases in Israel. I don't know WTF that guy is talking about, when he says Iran never did anything :lol:

I’m waiting for him to reply….

Just trying to see if I misunderstood the articles I read or the videos were misleading.
Might’ve been of an older conflict and labeled as an Iranian strike

I am talking about in comparison. Israel is bombing the capital of Iran. Israel assassinated the political head of Hamas in Iran’s capital during Iran’s presidential inauguration. Iran retaliated by warning of an attack, giving the US time to prepare, then sending drones in an ineffective attack. The airbases Iran attacked were in deserts. Many weren’t even in Israel.

Who is the most important Israeli that Iran has captured or killed during this conflict? How many Iranian missiles have hit Tel Aviv? Israel has killed heads of Hezbollah and Hamas.

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
Problem is Israel has the backing of the US from both administrations (Dem/Repubs). Also, Israel's defence and offensive arsenal is 20 years more advanced than Iran and Russia's.
That’s only the small boy toys. The big weapons that everyone holding back, Israel has nothing for. These are love taps. Nations have agreements about what weapons can and can’t be used against each other. Iran has shit that….nvm

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Problem is Israel has the backing of the US from both administrations (Dem/Repubs). Also, Israel's defence and offensive arsenal is 20 years more advanced than Iran and Russia's.
Bruh, have you been following this thread? We know Israel and the United States are wedded in one White Supremacist colonial project. As for 20 years more advanced for Israel, no it isn't. That's why they have to get the United States involved, because Israel's veneer of being advanced is a lie. They are only advanced in committing genocidal practices.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Statement by the air defence forces of Iran:

"Despite previous warnings by the Islamic Republic of Iran to the criminal and illegitimate Zionist regime to avoid any adventurous actions, this fake regime attacked parts of military sites in Tehran, Khuzestan and Ilam provinces this morning.

The country's integrated air defense systems succeeded in intercepting and confronting this act of aggression. Very limited damage was caused in a few places, and the dimension of this incident is being investigated."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That’s only the small boy toys. The big weapons that everyone holding back, Israel has nothing for. These are love taps. Nations have agreements about what weapons can and can’t be used against each other. Iran has shit that….nvm
It’s said Bibi have nukes, so we might be surprised but I definitely agree

I’d ask this, if Iran is so weak and whatever, why was everyone and their mamas over there pleading with them. The concerns about responses after Ismail Haniyeh was killed was extreme.

The Israelis so worried they requested the THAAD system, then asked for a second system.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The Israeli Air Force carried out a limited strike on military targets in Iran tonight.

The launches were carried out from fighter jets, including those operating from Syrian airspace.

Among the affected objects:
- positional areas of air defense forces;
- places of missile production;
- a number of military centers in the Iranian provinces of Tehran, Khuzestan and Ilam.

The night attack was the first ever Israeli military operation directly on Iranian territory for which Israeli authorities officially claimed responsibility.

The operation was officially named "Days of Repentance".

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Could be the honest truth…

“Israel sent messages to Iran on Friday before the attack it carried out, warning the Iranians not to respond, journalist Barak Ravid reported from three sources familiar with the matter.”

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could be the honest truth…

“Israel sent messages to Iran on Friday before the attack it carried out, warning the Iranians not to respond, journalist Barak Ravid reported from three sources familiar with the matter.”

Was expecting some kind of armageddon from Israelis especially after this ninja last speech ….

I guess reality is stronger than any hyped propaganda speech !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Good one ! a real perspective on what a real ballistic missiles attack looks like !

Yea and that shit had everyone spook…

But Iran and did nothing…

Compared to Israel their damage wont never compared.
Israel targets range is any and everything
School, hospital, churches, retirement homes, daycare facilities, embassies, senior citizens union, aid workers along with all the military personnel and facilities

But one could question why NetInYahoo was so shaken, in this clip…

I’d think he realized that his clan could easily be defeated if Iran goes berserk.
Israel have tremendous capacity and capabilities but Iran built its defensive and offensive arsenal, to fight Washington and it’s pawns(in the region of course).
If a nation don’t have that combined fire power, their fucked.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Occupied Palestine vs Iran
israel-and-iran.gif

Skydove

Rising Star
Registered
It’s said Bibi have nukes, so we might be surprised but I definitely agree

I’d ask this, if Iran is so weak and whatever, why was everyone and their mamas over there pleading with them. The concerns about responses after Ismail Haniyeh was killed was extreme.

The Israelis so worried they requested the THAAD system, then asked for a second system.
They 100% do have them. And long range ones.
The nuke is the great equalizer. Going to a negotiation table with a gun open carrying is way more different than going without one.

This why the nations allways having P5+1 talks with Iran to limit and monitor their nuclear ambitions. The next p5+1 talk will be very interesting if they even have one cuz Iran actions show they not complying. This why top Iranian nuclear scientists often are killed and make the news. They want to stop Iran at all costs. But it’s too late now. Especially with Russia backing Iran. America don’t want no smoke for real. Neither does Israel. But it is unavoidable at this point it is just a matter of when. Man is too corrupt to have such powerful weapons. It was one thing when only America was dropping them on Japan. Now other countries have the same technology and more. Operation paperclip changed the world.

Cuz those German scientists nuclear secrets came to the west. And since then those secrets have been sold to other nations and now they got them. Iran can’t afford to keep engaging in these back and forth slap boxing matches though.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They 100% do have them. And long range ones.
The nuke is the great equalizer. Going to a negotiation table with a gun open carrying is way more different than going without one.

This why the nations allways having P5+1 talks with Iran to limit and monitor their nuclear ambitions. The next p5+1 talk will be very interesting if they even have one cuz Iran actions show they not complying. This why top Iranian nuclear scientists often are killed and make the news. They want to stop Iran at all costs. But it’s too late now. Especially with Russia backing Iran. America don’t want no smoke for real. Neither does Israel. But it is unavoidable at this point it is just a matter of when. Man is too corrupt to have such powerful weapons. It was one thing when only America was dropping them on Japan. Now other countries have the same technology and more. Operation paperclip changed the world.

Cuz those German scientists nuclear secrets came to the west. And since then those secrets have been sold to other nations and now they got them. Iran can’t afford to keep engaging in these back and forth slap boxing matches though.

You made some fairly excellent statements…

The one remark that jumped out more than anything else is “Iran can’t afford to keep engaging in slap boxing matches.”
What limitations have Iranians shown that led you to this assessment?

The next question
Why are talks always held to keep Iran from having nukes?
Especially now, that Israelis secretly obtained them?

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea and that shit had everyone spook…

But Iran and did nothing…

Compared to Israel their damage wont never compared.
Israel targets range is any and everything
School, hospital, churches, retirement homes, daycare facilities, embassies, senior citizens union, aid workers along with all the military personnel and facilities

But one could question why NetInYahoo was so shaken, in this clip…

I’d think he realized that his clan could easily be defeated if Iran goes berserk.
Israel have tremendous capacity and capabilities but Iran built its defensive and offensive arsenal, to fight Washington and it’s pawns(in the region of course).
If a nation don’t have that combined fire power, their fucked.

What got Bibi and the IDF even more shaken now it’s the fact that Iran seems to have drastically improved their air defense capabilities besides S400 Russia gave another kind of equipment !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
What got Bibi and the IDF even more shaken now it’s the fact that Iran seems to have drastically improved their air defense capabilities besides S400 Russia gave another kind of equipment !
Man its crazy you mention this, I just watched the clip and dude is talking about the air defense capabilities