Jack Walsh13 Bad Bitches Take Over Thread

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Now to really piss this Brown Dookie Turd off and slow it down to a single pic post. :giggle: You fuckin faggot.

73HjcH.jpg

You really think you're insulting a dude who calls himself Brown Turd by nicknaming him Dookie?

See, if you didn't waste so much time posting pictures for other men, maybe your brain cells would develop more.

goat.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
That butt hurt clown is mad because he caught a 24 hour ban for flagrant spamming. I gave him a formal warning about spam after he spazzed out one day and spammed the fuck out of a sports thread with pictures of goats. The shit was weird to say the least.

I agree flagrant spamming like what JackWalsh is doing in deliberately flooding this thread and drowning out discussion should be banned.

d580fbad891d78b8e95cb19f501a1dc0.jpg

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think someone "making a point" a couple of pages back had it right. They, to "make a point"- started including pictures of goats after every post.

so, after the second page of that, I just put them on ignore. problem solved uh, point made. I don't have to see

that shit. and they can continue posting whatever they like.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When did you do that?

You must have sigs turned off and joined BGOL last year. Me Ive been here since 2000 and have posted homegrown many times over the years, including on my original screen name before the board change in 2004. I also drop more music and info relevant to Black Americans socially than any of you dudes on here as well.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You must have sigs turned off and joined BGOL last year. Me Ive been here since 2000 and have posted homegrown many times over the years, including on my original screen name before the board change in 2004. I also drop more music and info relevant to Black Americans socially than any of you dudes on here as well.
Ok.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
i get what the OP is saying I've had sigs and Avatars turned of for long as i can remember (you have to block avatars with ad block)

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Look, a PAYING member posting pics of beautiful sistas; I’m not complaining; helps to continue showcasing the beauty of black women around the globe; hell if I ain’t seein them on the streets I’m not spending time searching for them on the web because there’s a ton of other content I’m looking at; I like having it brought to me; what’s the problem? :dunno: