Jackson State cheerleaders

Autobot8655

Rising Star
OG Investor
These HBCU dancers are a bit hoeish now....:dunno:

I went to Skegee and we had our specialized dancers "Piperettes" and a dance team (much more raw but not affiliated with the athletics...never really showcased at major events).

Our dancers were a bit more wholesome compared to other HBCUs...and the difference is even more obvious today lol.

HBCU Dancers out there looking like straight up thots today...

We have "Thotterettes" now?:lol:

Shit....tighten up........

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Was the choreographer left legged or one legged? They worked the hell out of their left legs. :dunno:

But I did enjoy it. :D

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yooo

FfxLf1hWIAEEvE_

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

I went to Skegee and we had our specialized dancers "Piperettes" and a dance team (much more raw but not affiliated with the athletics...never really showcased at major events).

Our dancers were a bit more wholesome compared to other HBCUs...and the difference is even more obvious today lol.

They do not look no different than dance troupes from the early 90s southern state for example. You guys try too hard to find shit wrong with things.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Every school got that unofficial official mascot that just cuts up extra & gets away with outlandish shit that becomes part of homecomining stories told...

That would be me.... the dance team ass licker wildin out @ the games catching the dancer bending over & squirtin honey in the crack of her ass & then cleaning up the mess ass the band plays & crowd cheers.... except her frat boy boyfriend.... he's mad cause she pulled my dick out & sucked it cause my tounge was in her asshole with all my spit dripping down her pussy.... hence the reasone she's in front. I notoriously work my way back up the stairs to a new girl each quarter... ‍♂️
Claflin had Eddy Mo... Jackson can have me.

I have no shame.

Freakydieu

OG Lurker
BGOL Investor
the Golden girls from Alcon State usually out shine the the J Settees when the meet up.

The Dancing Dolls from Southern are in there own category.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

^^^ This is “hoeish”? There look like standard cheerleader. What am I missing?

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the Golden girls from Alcon State usually out shine the the J Settees when the meet up.

The Dancing Dolls from Southern are in there own category.

Man I remember going down to Alcorn to watch Steve McNair play. Off top McNair could throw that shit from endzone to endzone. His arm was crazy….and then there were the Golden Girls…lawd hammercy…my gawd…