janelle-monae-big-breasts-met-gala-after-party-3.jpg

janelle-monae-big-breasts-met-gala-after-party-4.jpg

janelle-monae-big-breasts-met-gala-after-party-5.jpg

janelle-monae-big-breasts-met-gala-after-party-7.jpg

janelle-monae-big-breasts-met-gala-after-party-21.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, how she has evolved! 17 years ago these were her lyrics on "Sincerely, Jane"

"Teacher, teacher please reach those girls in them videos
The little girls just broken Queen, confusing bling for soul
Danger, there's danger when you take off your clothes, all your dreams go down the drain girl"

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, how she has evolved! 17 years ago these were her lyrics on "Sincerely, Jane"

Danger, there's danger when you take off your clothes, all your dreams go down the drain girl"

I'm glad the spirit of Adina Howard is possessing her now ~~~a freak like me

& {yeah, I know Adina Howard is still alive}

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She was still under Prince's influence and trying to be an "AR-TISTE"...... Now she's in her sexual prime and getting fucked well......all that shit gets put to the side real quick

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Than somebody gave her this tape and it changed her life

jcthesmooth

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw her in concert on of the best concert in a while. She would get raw dogged with not pull out muti times.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all can stop dreaming. This lesbian has no interest in fucking y'all. She's team V.
She's the Q in LGBQ. No I didn't forget the "T". I'm dropping them. Mental illness doesn't belong in that category.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all can stop dreaming. This lesbian has no interest in fucking y'all. She's team V.
She's the Q in LGBQ. No I didn't forget the "T". I'm dropping them. Mental illness doesn't belong in that category.
I'm don't think she's completely off men.
I think she's actually open to having "occasional" sex with men. (FFM 3some)
But I think her primary sexual preference is still women.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got tired of being unpopular and broke :roflmao:

Nah, I think real talk biology kicked in AND she finally came across some really good sex......

I've seen some really conservative "good girls" turn into some damn heathens when they got introduced to the right (or wrong) pipe.....

Some mfkr cracked her all the way out of that tuxedo and pompadour shell!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah, I think real talk biology kicked in AND she finally came across some really good sex......

I've seen some really conservative "good girls" turn into some damn heathens when they got introduced to the right (or wrong) pipe.....

You really, really want to believe it was a guy, don't you?

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's a possibility, or she got tired of sleeping on couches and giving away free tickets just to get people to watch her shows.

Sex sells, an being non-sexy in a men's suit will have you on public access television :roflmao: