Janerika Owens Atlanta Hawks sideline reporter

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
friday-pops.gif

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Thats part of her job. She's selling the look of her network.
Again she's in corporate America. Work dress code Should apply just like the sexual harassment code. If he sat there with his dick print obviously showing in his crotch then there would be all types of lawsuits.

If he looks at her wrong he could be out of thousands and if he fucks millions. It unprofessional as hell. To be honest it has no place in the workplace because all it does is cause trouble for one side. ESPN as a media organization is a shit starting tabloid. Once athletes became celebrities shit like this started to appear in lockerooms to create BS news narratives. Nothing more nothing less.

Not being a prud,e I didn't like it in my 20s and don't like it now. The women I worked with who did that shit were never good at their jobs and always seemed to be there to scam and sue the company for something.

Chick wanna ask serious questions with her titties all out and her ass dragging
FOHWTS!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again she's in corporate America. Work dress code Should apply just like the sexual harassment code. If he sat there with his dick print obviously showing in his crotch then there would be all types of lawsuits.

If he looks at her wrong he could be out of thousands and if he fucks millions. It unprofessional as hell. To be honest it has no place in the workplace because all it does is cause trouble for one side. ESPN as a media organization is a shit starting tabloid. Once athletes became celebrities shit like this started to appear in lockerooms to create BS news narratives. Nothing more nothing less.

Not being a prud,e I didn't like it in my 20s and don't like it now. The women I worked with who did that shit were never good at their jobs and always seemed to be there to scam and sue the company for something.

Chick wanna ask serious questions with her titties all out and her ass dragging
FOHWTS!!
That isnt corporate America. Shes in entertainment. no different than someone on TMZ or a Kardashian.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
That isnt corporate America. Shes in entertainment. no different than someone on TMZ or a Kardashian.
Entertainment companies have sexual harassment codes. They aren't exempt from the laws.

I stand by what I said. If he had his hand on his crotch being provocative, it would be a problem. But you're special. You have the super power to not be able to understand common sense.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Entertainment companies have sexual harassment codes. They aren't exempt from the laws.

I stand by what I said. If he had his hand on his crotch being provocative, it would be a problem. But you're special. You have the super power to not be able to understand common sense.
Its her job to be sexy.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
She will be wifed up by a baller in 1-2 yrs then on Basketball Wives in 5.

Just posting here to see the update a year or so from now.

She badd as fook

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must have missed where she works for ESPN and ESPN seems to be moving towards hiring younger talent that are cheaper.

She doesn't work for ESPN she works for Baller Alert...

She Interned for the Hawks and did some work at Turner Sports...

Born in Memphis, Tennessee.... HBCU Alum...
"Clark Atlanta University who will continue my college journey at the University of Georgia within the Grady school of journalism program majoring in sports journalism."

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_0575_2.jpg

IMG_3861-1.jpg

IMG_0537_2.jpg

Last edited: