Janet Hubert Reacts To Will Smith Reunion: " You Freed Me From This Prison"

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
It just hit me that for like the past 2-4yrs Will has found a way to have some sort of spotlight on him or his family. They have become annoying to me. He gonna stretch this reconciliation shit out for another year.

Plus your fat ass sista stepped on my foot. I think it's broken.
i will put u in a headlock keep yappin old beetle

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It just hit me that for like the past 2-4yrs Will has found a way to have some sort of spotlight on him or his family. They have become annoying to me. He gonna stretch this reconciliation shit out for another year.

:giggle: :giggle:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GEEZUS KRIST..... Is Will Smith Eva gonna stop attention whoring?

It ain't Will so much who is the attention whore in that familly, it's Jada by a mile. And Janet Hubert is just a wanna be diva who talked serious shit about Will for 20 years just because she was fired from Fresh Prince. After all the mean spirited crap she spewed about him and his family I'm surprised he reached out to the delusional bitch. :hmm:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I always felt will was corny..

But self marketing is a must..

When your personal brand is worth millions...

Madonna's stank ass mastered that shit..

Fame is more addictive than coke...

To attention whores

keone

International Member
It ain't Will so much who is the attention whore in that familly, it's Jada by a mile. And Janet Hubert is just a wanna be diva who talked serious shit about Will for 20 years just because she was fired from Fresh Prince. After all the mean spirited crap she spewed about him and his family I'm surprised he reached out to the delusional bitch. :hmm:
if you were blackballed for 30 years what would u do?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you were blackballed for 30 years what would u do?

Blackballed??? C'mon that vengeful bitch worked a whole lot after Fresh Prince. Check it out.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
She wasn't fired

keone

International Member
Blackballed??? C'mon that vengeful bitch worked a whole lot after Fresh Prince. Check it out.

you know what i mean she could have been a lot bigger and made a lot of money
If you have been shown to be batshit crazy for 30 years :confused:
as a result of what happened

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
you know what i mean she could have been a lot bigger and made a lot of money

as a result of what happened

AllOutofFuckstoGive1pcs.jpg

People get fired everyday. She found a way to make y'all care.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
When they say we're not renewing your contract to meet your salary demands or expanding your role in the show what do you call it?
Did you watch the show? They made her an offer, she said no. That's called quitting. But I wasn't in the room when it happened, just going by what she said and Will didn't deny it happened that way.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you watch the show? They made her an offer, she said no. That's called quitting. But I wasn't in the room when it happened, just going by what she said and Will didn't deny it happened that way.
Okay I'll go with she quit and if that's the case she shouldn't have blamed her leaving on Will for 20 years. Imo she thought she was as important to the show and responsible for its success as Will, and that just wasn't so. :hmm:

Last edited:

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay I'll go with she quit and if that's the case she shouldn't have blamed her leaving on Will for 20 years. Imo she thought she was as important to the show and responsible for its success as Will, and that just wasn't so. :hmm:
Its a lil more to the story. Watch the reunion.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Will should have kept her ass in prison.

Yeah.
Because attacking Phylicia Rashad is one of the most Attention-Whoring Absolutely BRAIN-DEAD things one can do.
Rashad was a TV catalyst for Black Women like Hubert to even have that role to begin with.

And regardless of what one thinks of Cosby,
Rashad STOOD BY a Black Man!
And was Classy and Dignified about it.
While Hubert tried to destroy a young one.
And she's still looking for attention.
Even after Smith took the risk to break bread with her.
Which is the ONLY reason Hubert's been back in the Public Eye to begin with.

The only thing Hubert's doing is giving that former "FRESH PRINCE" cast/crew more ammo for her initial dismissal.

Attacking Phylicia Rashad.
GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Will should have kept her ass in prison.

Yeah.
Because attacking Phylicia Rashad is one of the most Attention-Whoring Absolutely BRAIN-DEAD things one can do.
Rashad was a TV catalyst for Black Women like Hubert to even have that role to begin with.

And regardless of what one thinks of Cosby,
Rashad STOOD BY a Black Man!
And was Classy and Dignified about it.
While Hubert tried to destroy a young one.
And she's still looking for attention.
Even after Smith took the risk to break bread with her.
Which is the ONLY reason Hubert's been back in the Public Eye to begin with.

The only thing Hubert's doing is giving that former "FRESH PRINCE" cast/crew more ammo for her initial dismissal.

Attacking Phylicia Rashad.
GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Cosby was known in Hollywood circles and it was spoken about that he drugged women and raped women. Their words no mine.

The actual case that he was convicted of apparently was bullshit, but many know of his history.

So for Phylicia to post that was insensitive.

But we’re all free to feel how we feel.

1:50 mark