Jason Black - The Black Authority gets a Racis Answer From Sen Warren on Reparations...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
170411_Israel_and_OPTs_jpeg.jpg

Speaking of Jews, imagine a global unified white supremacists, master race super power that included a defeated Russia, Europe getting ready to go into Africa and other countries to do some damage.

It would have been death camps, poison showers rather than a gradual extermination.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The problem with simply “cutting a check” that is gone once you spend it, is that: 1) it gives white people a pass to continue all of their racist institutions and activity without addressing the systemic racism and discrimination; 2) they will use it as a weapon to basically say, “we paid you back” you have nothing more to complain about”. I am not opposed to “getting a check”, but I think the study is necessary to determine what other policies need to be implemented together with “the check”, to insure that the reparations are meaningful and not just cosmetic. Once that “check” is gone it’s gone, and our reality could very well remain the same. Think of all those lottery winners, athletes, etc. that go broke. We need more than “just a check”.

Yeah. You need structural changes (not just a check).

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I also like to see provisions to give money for your relocation to another country. It would ease our transition into that country. It could take away to adapt to that culture.

Some of us are not cut out to live here under white supremacists rule.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I also like to see provisions to give money for your relocation to another country. It would ease our transition into that country. It could take away to adapt to that culture.

Some of us are not cut out to live here under white supremacists rule.

And you don’t think that will be the case in 99% of the other countries you’d emigrate to?

kogalee_muhammad

Student of Elijah
Registered
Reparations may not be necessary. If we have a $1 trillion dollars and whites have $50 trillion as a result of slavery, when the government needs funding to build communal assets, who do you think will carry the burden the most? For a long period, the marginal tax rate was quite high, and the death tax hit a lot of the wealthy. We gain access to infrastructure, schools, and other social benefits with very little being paid in return from us. Many of them will pay property taxes and send their kids to private school to segregate themselves. Recently, they have started to change this because of the demographic shift to reduce the wealth transfer that happens with government spending.

• In 2015, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97.2 percent of all individual income taxes while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 2.8 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (39.0 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (29.4 percent).
  • The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a 27.1 percent individual income tax rate, which is more than seven times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.6 percent).
They can hoard all the wealth they want from slavery, stealing intellectual property from me, when the government needs money to pay for shit they're going to be paying for it because we don't have anything and we will most likely the beneficiaries to the programs.

:devil:
You can fool the dimwitted, with your honkies anti reparations rhetoric, but you can't fool a true NOI Muslim who is a direct student of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad that knows that ALL you damn Caucasians white and I mean every single damned one of you! Are a race of devils!
You're saying that we don't need reparations and we can benefit from having nothing as long as we have social programs.
Now that you have finally revealed your self to be a freckled faced, red skinned, fang moufed horned headed white supremacist devil archfiend. It's getting a lot easier to expose you white devil's, and that's one of the many benefits of the reparations discussions alone! Like the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan said, if you put reparations on the table strong enough, you white devils will come out of your bag, caught red horned, red handed, with a mayonnaise sandwich between the damn fangs in your muhfuckin mouf!

:devil2:

Last edited:

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's a case to be made for the creation of specific programs and initiatives for us being smarter than giving people straight cash that will end up foolishly funneled back into an economy that will only make white people richer.
Fuck a program, give me my money and I will make wealth for myself. I don't need them mofos to tell me how to spend my money. Most of us will buy property and put them eggs away. The fuck wrong with you mofos? Give me a program, im still broke and have to still hustle to make money. Give me my money, then I can do what I want to do with it. Like build wealth. Keep thinking our people are dumb. We can't be dumb because we are still here, and still will be here when this shit is done.

kogalee_muhammad

Student of Elijah
Registered
Fuck a program, give me my money and I will make wealth for myself. I don't need them mofos to tell me how to spend my money. Most of us will buy property and put them eggs away. The fuck wrong with you mofos? Give me a program, im still broke and have to still hustle to make money. Give me my money, then I can do what I want to do with it. Like build wealth. Keep thinking our people are dumb. We can't be dumb because we are still here, and still will be here when this shit is done.

That's the point, brotha. With giving us these bullshit programs, they can continue the status quo and keep us below the bottom, economically. The last thing they want to do is give us financial money "cut the check" real reparations, because they KNOW (from our history ALONE!) that we will build wealth with it!

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's the point, brotha. With giving us these bullshit programs, they can continue the status quo and keep us below the bottom, economically. The last thing they want to do is give us financial money "cut the check" real reparations, because they KNOW (from our history ALONE!) that we will build wealth with it!
True, these are the facts. Man, every brother I know will have property and have their money working for them somehow. Some will go international. Yeah, just cut me a check so I can go get my other money.