Jay Z and Beyonce Buy the Most Expensive Home in California's History...$200,000,000

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Jay-Z and Beyoncé Purchase the Most Expensive Home in California History​

Scoop Harrison
Fri, May 19, 2023 at 1:25 PM EDT

The post Jay-Z and Beyoncé Purchase the Most Expensive Home in California History appeared first on Consequence.

Once Beyoncé concludes her “Renaissance World Tour,” she’ll have a brand new home to return to — and a very luxurious one at that.

According to TMZ, Beyoncé and JAY-Z have purchased a 30,000-square foot home in Malibu for a record-breaking price tag of $200 million.

Apparently that’s the biggest real estate transaction in California history, smashing the previous record of $177 million. It’s also the second most expensive home real estate deal in US history — behind only a $238 million transaction for a property in New York City.

Incredibly, Beyoncé and JAY-Z actually got something of a deal, as the property was originally listed for $295 million. But with a combined net worth of $2.5 billion, the power couple likely had no problem securing a mortgage.

The home was designed by Japanese architect Tadao Ando. Art collector William Bell, its previous owner, spent 15 years building the all-concrete structure. It sits on an 8-acre property overlooking Malibu’s Paradise Cove. You can see photos of the property below.

Beyoncé and JAY-Z's Malibu House (1/5)

Beyoncé and JAY-Z's Malibu house
Beyoncé and JAY-Z's Malibu House (2/5)

Beyoncé and JAY-Z's Malibu house (3/5)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are they going to live in the home? cause their not the riches people in California but owning the Most Expensive Home in California history isn't an accomplishment to me,I think "what the fuck you going to do with that?"

I wish em good luck either way.

dont nobody care about them other fools....

and how they living...

bruh in nyc, when you see a dope car, and a wight dude

is getting into it, you like eh..

when you see a dope car a bruh gettin into it,

the world stops and stares and wonders who the fuck he

is...it has meaning, it has substance...

We just different like that bruh...

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Are they going to live in the home? cause their not the riches people in California but owning the Most Expensive Home in California history isn't an accomplishment to me,I think "what the fuck you going to do with that?"

I wish em good luck either way.

What I learned about real estate over the last 25 years, and this may only apply to NYC is that when the market appreciates, the higher end homes appreciate the most.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That shit is so fucking stupid to buy a house for all that money when they could've brought a hotel with that kind of money that would have them making more money in their sleep.

This is just bored rich shit.

Also they never stay in those expensive homes for long.

But hey, that's their money.

Last edited:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Incredibly, Beyoncé and JAY-Z actually got something of a deal, as the property was originally listed for $295 million. But with a combined net worth of $2.5 billion, the power couple likely had no problem securing a mortgage.

so you worth 2.5 billion and you got/get a mortgage? make that makes sense????

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit is so fucking is so stupid to buy a house for all that money when they could've brought a hotel with that kind of money that would have them making more money in their sleep.

This is just bored rich shit.

Also they never stay in those expensive homes for long.

But hey, that's their money.

hey who says they cant convert that into a mini bread and breakfast resort tho....

the crazy shit is... in this criminal country called usa.. Nobody really owns a home ..

it could be fully paid for and you STILL dont own it...

dont believe me....

stop paying taxes on "YOUR" home see what happens to

"YOUR" home...

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Anytime I see houses like that, first thing I think about as a home owner is "What is the property tax and insurance on that?". That HOA probably wild too.

Either way, they can afford it and probably see it as an investment. He did mention Dumbo real estate prices not too long ago.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I always wonder if these houses become unsellable, I know MJ house isn't moving at all. Michael Jackson house sat empty for 14 years before a wealthy friend bought it after only getting 20% of the listing price.

I know Michael Jackson had issues up in Santa Barbara, and Bill Cosby. I would be looking at everything, the jurisdiction and any funniness with the local DA. You can move in and your neighbors plot some scheme to set you up with the legal system to get rid of you.

Housing location is a first step toward your security, the people that are around you. It also can help you build connections that can generate more wealth. This is sitting on the ocean so that should help with resale value.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ha ha ha. This shit is hilarious. Dudes living in apartments questioning the decisions of billionaires.
You can question anything and it's fine and really healthy cause sometimes the people with less might make more sense.

Everyday someone loses money,going from having a personal chef to eating off of the dollar menu at Mcdonald's and maybe just maybe if they would of taken a moment to listen to a homeless persons story and advice at some point it might of kept him from making mistakes.Don't ever count anyone's advice out.....

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I always wonder if these houses become unsellable, I know MJ house isn't moving at all. Michael Jackson house sat empty for 14 years before a wealthy friend bought it after only getting 20% of the listing price.

I know Michael Jackson had issues up in Santa Barbara, and Bill Cosby. I would be looking at everything, the jurisdiction and any funniness with the local DA. You can move in and your neighbors plot some scheme to set you up with the legal system to get rid of you.

Housing location is a first step toward your security, the people that are around you. It also can help you build connections that can generate more wealth. This is sitting on the ocean so that should help with resale value.

92% white, after what they did to Michael Jackson in Santa Barbara, I don't know. Getting you tied up in some legal entrapment is one way they can get rid of you or discourage others. All that nonsense that Michael Jackson got setup with is people dropping their kids off alone, than making claims against him.

I know Byron Allen bought something in that city but he is married to a white women.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i remember when Nelly bought this house somewhere out in the sticks in Missouri......paid around $2M
f626df3d529bcac4371ccdea02b3383fw-c3461799450rd-w832_h468_r4_q80.jpg

nigga just abandoned that shit and was like fuck it............
ratio3x2_1200.jpg

ratio3x2_1200.jpg

i think somebody ended up buying this recently for like half a mil....

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They bought that house specifically to increase in value and then sell. according to Forbes Jay is worth 2 bil and Bey 500mil so the money isnt an option so its about being able to do it. But that money could do a lot of good for our people but its there money there choice.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They bought that house specifically to increase in value and then sell. according to Forbes Jay is worth 2 bil and Bey 500mil so the money isnt an option so its about being able to do it. But that money could do a lot of good for our people but its there money there choice.

If you read my post, this could be a coded signal. Some Latino baseball player I won't name was code signaling the same thing about real estate purchases, that you aren't taking the money to buy a controlling stake in their companies.

I am doing a Russell Simmons and taking off, I think I have put the final pieces together. There is alot of weird shit going on in the U.S. that I don't want anything to do with. No way I am dropping $200 million into the U.S. to do anything.

russell-simmons-nick-cannon-hot-yoga-the-jasmine-brand.jpg