Jay Z and Beyonce Buy the Most Expensive Home in California's History...$200,000,000

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
huh-wait-what.gif

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit is so fucking stupid to buy a house for all that money when they could've brought a hotel with that kind of money that would have them making more money in their sleep.

This is just bored rich shit.

Also they never stay in those expensive homes for long.

But hey, that's their money.

The money they make in their sleep now is already bananas

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
184125__zkelly_l.jpg

What I suspect is that they will befriend Blue Ivy, a rich white freak all grown looking with a fat plump ass/athletic to come over to set him up, female rape. She will throw herself at him when he answers the door, knowing Blue Ivy won't be there. She could make false accusations or being alone with her, he might pounce on her.

He won't be able to generate the income that he once had and become an Epstein. Eventually he will lose the house. I just don't know if he can survive in that world of treachery, maybe the projects.

OG Michael Jackson went through the same process forced to perform when he was clearly ill, had to leave Santa Barbara County. This is why I redact my employer name from any paystubs I provide to landlords. If they want you up out of there, your job is where they might try to get rid of you. That is the first place homosexuals and women go if they don't like something you are doing since they are unable to confront you directly.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 entertainers at the back end of their careers. A fool and his money will soon part. I put this out there for good measure Bill Gates ain't out here paying that type of money for a house, I don't see the Walton's buying that type house and these are people with guaranteed government contract money.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 entertainers at the back end of their careers. A fool and his money will soon part. I put this out there for good measure Bill Gates ain't out here paying that type of money for a house, I don't see the Walton's buying that type house and these are people with guaranteed government contract money.
You just not hearing about it, they spend their money too. For example Bezo just spent almost 3x this on a boat.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
That shit is so fucking stupid to buy a house for all that money when they could've brought a hotel with that kind of money that would have them making more money in their sleep.

This is just bored rich shit.

Also they never stay in those expensive homes for long.

But hey, that's their money.
Unfortunately, many negroes got these bourgeoisie aspirations. This also could be a sign of them going broke down the line. Remember what happened to hammer,

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just not hearing about it, they spend their money too. For example Bezo just spent almost 3x this on a boat.
The difference between them and Bezo is I can say with all certainty probably everybody on this board has ordered something from Amazon this year probably several items. How many of us still buy CDs and how many of us are checking for new music from an old ass rapper and middle aged mediocre R&B/pop singer.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They make it seem like the system works. That rich Arab bought a ugly ass picture for 450 million but he is light enough for his family to own the country. We do not see that all of our efforts should be toward being able to stand up to these devils when the time comes. And it will cone. They have always ruled by murder and deceit

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference between them and Bezo is I can say with all certainty probably everybody on this board has ordered something from Amazon this year probably several items. How many of us still buy CDs and how many of us are checking for new music from an old ass rapper and middle aged mediocre R&B/pop singer.

At this point I would suspect they make more money from other revenue streams.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
You think they rely on music only for income? Really? Medicore? Damn, you salty.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
He co bring in a woman in one part of the house, and Beyonce wouldn't even know about if she was asleep on the other end.

A house like that, good chance they got a live in housekeeper staying there. Beyoncé and cleaning that mofo.

Beyoncé better be careful she don’t Fuck around and hire some chick that Jay might Smash when she out on tour.

He in that big house all alone and gets bored and lonely….watching Maria from Guatemala who came here illegally as a migrant, cleaning up.

13_maidinmanhattan_lgl.jpg

We saw what happened with Schrawznegger when he was home alone….

66D4COOIR57QTP43U3OKNRHT6Q.jpg

HaHa!!! :cool:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
A house like that, good chance they got a live in housekeeper staying there. Beyoncé and cleaning that mofo.

Beyoncé better be careful she don’t Fuck around and hire some chick that Jay might Smash when she out on tour.

He in that big house all alone and gets bored and lonely….watching Maria from Guatemala who came here illegally as a migrant, cleaning up.

13_maidinmanhattan_lgl.jpg

We saw what happened with Schrawznegger when he was home alone….

66D4COOIR57QTP43U3OKNRHT6Q.jpg

HaHa!!! :cool:
God damn Arnold’s Baby mom looks like the Tasmanian Devil!

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ha ha ha. This shit is hilarious. Dudes living in apartments questioning the decisions of billionaires.

you never heard of a riches to rags story before? google "billionares who went broke" and you will be floored. Just because someone is a billionare doesn't make them business savvy. After all, we are now living in the gilded age of the billionaire class where fortunes fall just as quickly as they rise. Until you can touch all your supposed wealth by hand and see it all in one place, you are only worth your billions on paper. Big shout out to Kanyeeze

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think they rely on music only for income? Really? Medicore? Damn, you salty.
They ain't bringing in money like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates or Elon Musk no matter what other source of revenue they got. Also as someone pointed out they are constantly touring with small children. One doesn't do that if you bringing in big paper. "Mediocre" No salt at all I was born in 1970 I can probably name 50 female singers that can out sing her. I didn't even think Beyonce was the best or finest looking broad in her own group. Personally if I had to chose it would have been Letoya Luckett. You didn't bring up my comment on Jay Z being an old ass rapper.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
They ain't bringing in money like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates or Elon Musk no matter what other source of revenue they got. Also as someone pointed out they are constantly touring with small children. One doesn't do that if you bringing in big paper. "Mediocre" No salt at all I was born in 1970 I can probably name 50 female singers that can out sing her. I didn't even think Beyonce was the best or finest looking broad in her own group. Personally if I had to chose it would have been Letoya Luckett. You didn't bring up my comment on Jay Z being an old ass rapper.
Do you do their taxes? Do you know why they tour?

I don't get some of you dudes. One minute yall complaining about black people not giving back or making sure we pass down our fortune to family, then yall complain about what black people do with their money. Them touring keeps how many people employed? Them touring adds to what they have so their kids don't have to worry about shit. But I guess they shouldn't do that right?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bill Gates house is valued at 135 million dollars and is 66,000 square feet.

Jeff Bezos:

• In February 2020, Jeff Bezos bought the Warner estate in Beverly Hills for $165 million.
  • The estate features a 13,600-square-foot mansion, two guesthouses, a pool, and a tennis court.
  • Bezos also reportedly bought an adjacent house for $10 million last July.

I'm not sure what Jay and Beyoncé did to you but I apologize for them.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I mean you could add kelly rowland as well.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, many negroes got these bourgeoisie aspirations. This also could be a sign of them going broke down the line. Remember what happened to hammer,
I bet these niggas was praising MC Hammer back then too, since he was buying all kinds of expensive shit to think he would be rich forever and that didn't work out too well for him that he regret that shit!

Also jay-z had most of his business that failed but he did make bank from that liquor he sold and that record company formerly called roc-a-fella!

A lot of these rappers and entertainers get these expensive homes just to lose a lot of money from it trying to sell it.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
It’s laughable watching broke niggas do high fives for this shit like they’re getting a cut from it.

Didn’t Jay himself rap “What you eat don't make me shit……”?

Maybe he’ll sell it to a trillionaire for 5Xs the amount in 10 years. Or make it the go to spot for political fundraising events every year.

Or unable to dump it they’ll take a lose and it will eventually break them.

Time will tell.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bill Gates house is valued at 135 million dollars and is 66,000 square feet.

Jeff Bezos:

• In February 2020, Jeff Bezos bought the Warner estate in Beverly Hills for $165 million.
  • The estate features a 13,600-square-foot mansion, two guesthouses, a pool, and a tennis court.
  • Bezos also reportedly bought an adjacent house for $10 million last July.

I'm not sure what Jay and Beyoncé did to you but I apologize for them.
Bill Gates founded Microsoft. Microsoft has Office Products amongst other things. Microsoft has several government contracts.

Bezos is basically running big box stores, shopping centers and other retail establishments out of business.

Doesn't Jay Z have a 360 deal where Live Nation get a piece of everything he has?

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you do their taxes? Do you know why they tour?

I don't get some of you dudes. One minute yall complaining about black people not giving back or making sure we pass down our fortune to family, then yall complain about what black people do with their money. Them touring keeps how many people employed? Them touring adds to what they have so their kids don't have to worry about shit. But I guess they shouldn't do that right?
Well I am an accountant and although I personally don't do taxes I have several friends who do. Whenever I talk to my friends in the tax business and we talk about people who we mutually know who from the outside look like they have it made they all say the same thing. That its a lot of people out here fakin and perpetrating. One of my patnas told me like this "I don't trust nothing until I see their books, I don't care who it is"!!!!