Jay-Z's Roc Nation Takes On Public Schools

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Total ethering from this woman. Turns out Black Republicans wasn’t just a song.

The guy said he sold drugs. He sold Chinese made shirts with his company logi on it. He sold Bentleys. The last couple years he’s been getting into the Dr. Umar market and selling being black. He also has been pumping his wife out there to sell their wares. I think a month ago they were selling cowboys.

Jay Z loves being the First Negro.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lazy thought process?Ok well what do you suggest he do? cause when it comes to education I believe none of the people who have so much to say don't have a solution as to what to do,they either aim to high(it's not their money) or end up regurgitating what's already been said.

Show a successful school that's actually working,that's been duplicated that's turned things around(what state,what city,what urban area)?

Once again they are cherry picking a small % of students, while still not addressing the funding problems facing public schools in black/brown areas. Jay Z is once again being used by YT's to trot out bullshit that only enriches them & screws over minorities once again.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Once again they are cherry picking a small % of students, while still not addressing the funding problems facing public schools in black/brown areas. Jay Z is once again being used by YT's to trot out bullshit that only enriches them & screws over minorities once again.
Jay isn’t being used. The man is a vile opportunist.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone is cherry picking,you talking about funding while not addressing none of the rest of the issues because just throwing money at the problem isn't going to fix a damn thing..... it's the funding,the kids,the teachers than the whole system then you'll be back to cherry picking again.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone is cherry picking,you talking about funding while not addressing none of the rest of the issues because just throwing money at the problem isn't going to fix a damn thing..... it's the funding,the kids,the teachers than the whole system then you'll be back to cherry picking again.

Funding the system properly means better pay for teachers, more programs/resources for students, implementing better foundational planning around what works for that area not just cookie cutter approaches to curriculum planning and dealing with student issues. As a whole the educational system in this country is shitty, but they allow it to be tweaked in white areas.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Funding the system properly means better pay for teachers, more programs/resources for students, implementing better foundational planning around what works for that area not just cookie cutter approaches to curriculum planning and dealing with student issues. As a whole the educational system in this country is shitty, but they allow it to be tweaked in white areas.
Or you can just cut taxes for the rich. By the way, television is real and here’s a film about coming from poverty to landing rich while the American anthem is being played all throughout the movie.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I guess this Single Mother Shit pollluting the public schools aint got nothing to do with it, huh?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They want you to spend the next 50 years fighting for the Civil Rights Act of 2065. You’re a clown if you insist on beating these people at their own game.
I hate to say it, this is a perfect setup. Black folk rejoice thinking it will equal the playing field with better educational opportunities. White folk start playing the long game by going through the courts and claiming "racial discrimination". the courts say you can't have these kinds of programs just for minorities. Suddenly rich white students in the suburbs are going to school on the tax payer's dime.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, this is a perfect setup. Black folk rejoice thinking it will equal the playing field with better educational opportunities. White folk start playing the long game by going through the courts and claiming "racial discrimination". the courts say you can't have these kinds of programs just for minorities. Suddenly rich white students in the suburbs are going to school on the tax payer's dime.

What do you think Betsy Devos was trying to do

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What do you think Betsy Devos was trying to do
I posted plenty about that cunt, so I am well aware.

However, it ain't just her. Several states are already doing what I have suggested.