Jhonni Blaze...Ain't A Damn Thang Changed!!!

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
This ain't the first time I've heard this nonsense. I have no idea what causes these dudes on here to think the pussy lips dictate how much mileage a chick has on her. Those two things do not go together.​
The woman I know that's been around the most had labia that was smaller than the chick I knew that had only been with her husband

It's just genetics

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A local Houston chick I know who is "friends" with her been posting about it. All seems suspicious for likes. Especially when someone said I was just with her in the comments. Posting a video to show how her boyfriend was abusive but from what I heard in the video she was abusive towards him. He told her to get help and she wouldn't. Social media is the downfall for some.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
did she get booty work or is that just weight gain
regardless i would still fuck her so good she would sing about me

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
That's not coke. I don't know what it is but coke isn't like that. But I'm sure she does coke. 90% of these models do it or they don't get put on.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not coke. I don't know what it is but coke isn't like that. But I'm sure she does coke. 90% of these models do it or they don't get out on.

They aren't doing the coke to get on in the game. They doing it to wash away the dick sucks, ass eating, cum shots to the face, ass to mouth, etc..Then they do it to get zooted to perform the sexual acts. She been to Dubai and in the strip club scene 10 years plus. That mind is gone.