Jim Jones Gets Into Altercation At The Airport

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
No, bruh. Post the receipts.
I wrote what I read. I didn't see it. Wasn't there so have no receipts.

Until I hear any further, was rumored to be what happened or started the whole thing.

From when the vid starts, Jim is facing backwards up the stairway.

The dude he fought was 63, saw his name and the old man on the ground was 82 with a broken leg.

Suits will probably follow along with the backstory.

But I'm just not buying the narrative that he was 'jumped'.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh you knew the innocent bystander got it the worst and could tell he was in pain. That old guy gonna leave money to his grandkids off that lawsuit. Jim gonna have to make another vampire life

Sheeiitt.... Jim ain't got money like that!

Old dude gon' get $250 fuckin' tryin' to sue Jim J. That, and free tickets to whatever cafeteria Jim is perfoming at.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
There should be security footage. I hope those CACs started it. There were definitely throwing punches. It is unfortunate that the 82 year old was at the wrong place at the wrong time,but if Jim Jones was defending himself, he should be ok against a law suit.
:smh:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
White bitch cop immediately went in. This is why we don't trust crackas.
No de-escalation, just immediate assumption.
"It had to be the ni***r's fault!"
YTs gone whyte.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What made that even more messed up was that Jim Jones sat down and remained relatively calm while the CAC was still argumentative and visibly aggressive.
I'm glad he sat down. A lot of our youngins need to learn that these situations dont favor us due to the bias- this is a good example to show them to just sit back and chill. Cops catch another "training" stray when we all know what's missing...

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I'm glad he sat down. A lot of our youngins need to learn that these situations dont favor us due to the bias- this is a good example to show them to just sit back and chill. Cops catch another "training" stray when we all know what's missing...

The older I get, the more I appreciate restraint. Aggression and Anger lose value and become more detrimental to a man as he gains resources.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I read was one of the guys fell on the escalator into Jim, Jim thought he was being jumped and the friend was stopping Jim from hitting his friend.

Really pathetic he not clarifying that.

One big misunderstanding and this nucca acting like he was jumped. By old white men? Smh
Guess there's some people you can fall on, Jim obviously ain't one of the folks you can.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
So this all started cause he was "one of those guys" who had to get up to grab their bag before the plane stopped while taxi-ing to the terminal. The dudes he fought were Karen's. Smh