Who was she on December 7th 2006?

My point and only question was why'd she rise from the dead for 20 years

1Tip.gif

to say something about it now?

She should've exposed him years ago to give us more reason to hate him :lol:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's on the front page of Cnn. Chick accomplished her mission.

But all he had to do was deny it, which he did. She had no evidence. Anybody can say you did anything with no proof.

He said that shit tho

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is NO DOUBT...it is true. Not the kind of thing somebody just MAKES UP out the clear blue sky 20some years later. Broad MUST be able to support that they were in proximity. Absolutely true!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is NO DOUBT...it is true. Not the kind of thing somebody just MAKES UP out the clear blue sky 20some years later. Broad MUST be able to support that they were in proximity. Absolutely true!!!!
I don't know this chic or JJ but I do wonder how the hell he was racist 20 years ago but never again? If he truly was more of these stories should come out that's for sure. I highly doubt he was racist one day and then changed his life afterwards lol.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know this chic or JJ but I do wonder how the hell he was racist 20 years ago but never again? If he truly was more of these stories should come out that's for sure. I highly doubt he was racist one day and then changed his life afterwards lol.
They should ask him the Furman question......"have you EVER used the word ****** or Nigga?" Watch his answer......

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why black people give whites the benefit of the doubt
I don't think it's about giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's more about not believing every person that comes out and says something someone did 20 years ago.

Then they happen to say it RIGHT when he's named head coach of the Lakers.

A LOT of Black people depened on other Black people being enraged at someone just because they make a statement about them.
Basically using other Black people. That BS happens all the time!

We don't know what the girl's motives are. JJ has been famous for a long time. Why come out now with it. :dunno:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
JJ was seen as the anti Kendrick Perkins to White America. If you’re on Twitter you will notice his takes get a lot of love from….White people

Since you bring Clark up it’s funny the same Coons from that Thread are Cooning in this thread…..Hmmmm

I say who the hell loves JJ Reddick? And now that makes me a coon? :lol:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
There’s a weak element among our people who always want to be loved and accepted by White people. The older I get the more I notice it. I guess I just had blinders on in my Youth and 30’s.

No..that's your old ass cataracts messing with you.

You can't tell the difference between a real "coon" by definition. And someone using common sense to make a legitimate argument.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's on the front page of Cnn. Chick accomplished her mission.

But all he had to do was deny it, which he did. She had no evidence. Anybody can say you did anything with no proof.

He said that shit tho

Ohh that we don't know at this point. She could have had a witness or other folks dealt with the same thing from him. Read what I posted earlier about Payton Manning & what happened to the woman who came forward with what he did to her. She had multiple witnesses & the school tried to put pressure on them to say something else happened. I know at least one dude said he wasn't going to alter his story to fit the schools narrative & I believe his career was screwed up also.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I say who the hell loves JJ Reddick? And now that makes me a coon? :lol:

The fact that you ask, yes makes you a coon. Why? Because a Non Coon wouldn’t ask. The very same Coons including yourself from the Caitlin Clark thread are in here Cooning for another CAC. You can’t help yourselves. :roflmao:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No..that's your old ass cataracts messing with you.

You can't tell the difference between a real "coon" by definition. And someone using common sense to make a legitimate argument.

Yes I’m old in my early 40’s lol

That post wasn’t even for you yet you responded..again hit dog holler :roflmao:

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Misogyny vs racism. Misogyny for the win. lol only on BGOL do we distrust women more than we distrust this ultra white corporate shill. ok. lol

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Misogyny vs racism. Misogyny for the win. lol only on BGOL do we distrust women more than we distrust this ultra white corporate shill. ok. lol
Dude was in the NBA for 15 years and made hundreds of millions of dollars and she stayed silent the whole time?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was in the NBA for 15 years and made hundreds of millions of dollars and she stayed silent the whole time?

Lol so you trust his honesty because he dribbled for 15 years. LOL Don't none of that shit add credibility to him for me. He's white I'm always gonna trust a black woman first. I'm always riding with the sister. Especially over JJ redick what the fuck did he ever do for black people. lol

You really as a black man in America believe JJ Redick of Duke never called anyone a nigga. You got a lot of faith in his morality based on his jump shot.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Lol so you trust his honesty because he dribbled for 15 years. LOL Don't none of that shit add credibility to him for me. He's white I'm always gonna trust a black woman first. I'm always riding with the sister. Especially over JJ redick what the fuck did he ever do for black people. lol

You really as a black man in America believe JJ Redick of Duke never called anyone a nigga. You got a lot of faith in his morality based on his jump shot.
I would bet money he has, but the chic seems like a opportunist.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would bet money he has, but the chic seems like a opportunist.

So a black woman vs a white dude who you would bet money has said the word nigga

You riding with the white dude. LOL You know he would say it but that bitch still lying. LOL

Do you all even recognize how pervasive your mistrust of the black woman is. It's damn near pathological.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Keep your eyes peeled.

If you ever want to know what BGOL's true demographics are, this thread will tell you.

Oh course the college aged Duke star JJ Reddick used the N word.

Just look at this smug prick.
images

You can practically hear him saying right there.

I don't understand why black people give whites the benefit of the doubt

A white boy who went to Duke at that, yeah he did that shit.

he a cac duuhh he said it
but if u dont have some kind of proof this will go away

Yea i never liked that angry honkie, his face always gave me ''I Hate Niggaz'' vibez so this wouldn't be a surprise if true and if it ain't, still fuck that honkie!

And he always seem angry about somethin and i think i know what it is.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So a black woman vs a white dude who you would bet money has said the word nigga

You riding with the white dude. LOL You know he would say it but that bitch still lying. LOL

Do you all even recognize how pervasive your mistrust of the black woman is. It's damn near pathological.
umm ok I guess its my hatred for black women why I don't believe this random woman who clearly follows basketball waited all this time to call to call out someone who has been one of the popular players in basketball for the past decade.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the hood in me, but I always wonder why this type of shit isn't relayed to the streets. I understand not wanting to report it to police, but if any of my friends come to me saying that someone did some bullshit to them...I'm going to come through.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's funny,how folks are saying why she's bringing it up now but let it be a black man. It would be on every major sports site and sports show,right now....