JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
This the only board where racists are welcome aside from Stormfront, chimpout, 4chan etc. you think a Mexican board or Asian board would allow these fucking idiots?
HELL FUCKING NO!

That is why I can comment and not contribute.

Why in the holy fuck would a Black person allow the promotion of a man, and a party, that wants to put his ass back in chains?

I have only been to about 7-8 countries. ONLY Black people do this.

I just do not fucking get it.

This is why I lurk. Where you spend your cash is a POLITICAL ACT!

I cannot support this horse shit. I pop in occasionally to COMBAT the bullshit.

Cheers.

stroker1999

Star
Registered
if i was joe biden and his team i wouldn't bother about another debate....fuck whatever somebody will have to say. biden couldn't speak clearly,trump couldn't tell the truth and the moderators were flat. they couldn't keep trump on subject so once they went down that rabbit hole it was a wrap. you can't win an argument with a liar or stupid person
The cope is strong in this tread :D

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Where are the people on this board that always have jokes on Conservatives? Why aren't you laughing now? Karma is a bitch isn't it?
RDT-20240701-1842446009085178130488387.png

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Young Turks

Mist honest assessment I've seen. Which means most won't watch it here. And these are progressives not conservatives.

Remember folks in this thread put forth "Debates don't matter" tweets.

They also were happy when Affirmative action was killed.

The Young turks havent been progressive since their host got sexually assaulted by some homeless people and threw away her "Beliefs"

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They also were happy when Affirmative action was killed.

The Young turks havent been progressive since their host got sexually assaulted by some homeless people and threw away her "Beliefs"

What exactly are you referring to? I have never heard about a sexual assault attached to their hosts.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Let em know fam!

#MightyJoeinTwentyFo

This forum is just as bad as that fucking nazi infested "X", formerly Twitter.

This OP has been spreading republinazi talking points and STILL persists, even though nobody engages him, and anyone paying attention knows he's full of shit.

What in the holy fuck makes you think I am going to give money to support this? Don't even fucking ask.

People always "cac" this and "cac" that on this forum...while your own goddamn people enable the enemy.

ONLY... and I mean ON-FUCKING-LY in AFRICAN AMERIKKKA.

Sad.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some very hurt feelings in here from a couple of guys.

You guys have your head so far up Bidens ass you lash out at critiques from CNN, Democracy Now, and TYT?

News flash, Democratic options are choose another candidate or stick by Joe and lose in grand fashion.

Take your emotions out of the analysis. Or don't.