JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP DEBATE: BGOL VOTES- WHO WINS THE ELECTION?

Not who you WANT to win, who do you THINK wins?

• Total voters

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This black jobs outrage is disingenuous.

Clearly he was speaking about Black employment which statistically is dominated by low and middle class work. That's a fact. Somebody posted a chart in here with the numbers.

Coming from Tariq or Tavis or whatever Black talking head you wouldn't bat an eye, but from him it sounds different to you. Focus on the message. Lower end jobs ARE gonna be filled and replaced by migrants and AI.

That absolutely is gonna affect Black employment, Black jobs, jobs held by Black folks, however you want to term it.

The bigger issue is he didn't state what he would do about it.
This begs the question then.....Why are black people, a group who has been in this country for centuries, still relegated to low end jobs?

Is it really a loss if black people no longer have to live like this:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif
Lol more videos

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This begs the question then.....Why are black people, a group who has been in this country for centuries, still relegated to low end jobs?

Is it really a loss if black people no longer have to live like this:

Can't be this thing called discrimination oh no..the people hiring are fair and would love to hire black people in this positions that create wealth

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You think you're standing up for Black people. You're not.

You don't have a clue how politics works beyond what somebody told you on Twitter.

You haven't studied Constitutional Law, Civil Liberties, Race and Law, Political Theory. You definitely don't know that any argument you make has been made before, in Reconstruction, Jim Crowe, and Civil Rights eras, leading us up to the present day.

New solutions to old problems are needed. You aren't the mind to present workable alternatives.

Keep posting your one liner memes and video responses.

I'd rather debate with minds like @DC_Dude.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't be this thing called discrimination oh no..the people hiring are fair and would love to hire black people in this positions that create wealth
Its a cop out.

A Chinese immigrant can come here, get in tech, and within 10 years have an entire department which is Chinese only in high paying jobs. If after centuries you are still hat in hand asking somebody else to provide the wealth in your community then the issue isnt external.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He won't do anything about it. America will continue being America. Black people saying "what black employment" are right and smarter than the idiots who think that immigrants are taking our jobs. Immigrants are irrelevant in the discussion. White people will find someone else to replace us or not hire us period. They'll put themselves in those lower-end jobs. They'll hire teenagers and lower class cacs before us. They'll start pulling people from Europe again and offer them free land to move. Immigrants are just a tool. They're not the cause. Black people mentioning immigrants as the problem should be put to sleep for good. They're useless. They're taking the focus away from the real problem.

I feel you. The major concern is AI rather than migrants, at least in my opinion.

The answer to that, of course, is to focus on universal education. And we were told to get involved in STEM but are we getting hired in those areas?

I think we need more exposure to career counseling beyond having one person responsible for it in a high school. More Junior Achievement type programs pairing students with professionals in banking, finance, insurance, health care, government, law enforcement, education etc...so they can be exposed to options they never thought of before.

Keep students engaged beyond the classroom so they don't fall victim to gangs or apathy. Knowing your college or tech school education expense is covered would surely help students achieve in high school.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Clearly he was speaking about Black employment which statistically is dominated by low and middle class work. That's a fact. Somebody posted a chart in here with the numbers.

Coming from Tariq or Tavis or whatever Black talking head you wouldn't bat an eye, but from him it sounds different to you. Focus on the message. Lower end jobs ARE gonna be filled and replaced by migrants and AI.

That absolutely is gonna affect Black employment, Black jobs, jobs held by Black folks, however you want to term it.

Personally I consider a Black job any job a Black person has. As far as I'm concerned any tether that is working right now has taken a Black job. That includes Karrine Jean-Pierre, Emmanuel Acho, Abby Phillips, Cynthia Erivo, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus, Kamala Harris and Barack Obama. I'll never forget I interviewed for an accounting position at the Library of Congress and the 2 people who interviewed me had heavy accents. I was thinking to myself here I am a veteran of a war whose family was here before this country was born being interviewed by muthafuckas who just got off the boat and can barely speak the fucking language.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You think you're standing up for Black people. You're not.

You don't have a clue how politics works beyond what somebody told you on Twitter.

You haven't studied Constitutional Law, Civil Liberties, Race and Law, Political Theory. You definitely don't know that any argument you make has been made before, in Reconstruction, Jim Crowe, and Civil Rights eras, leading us up to the present day.

New solutions to old problems are needed. You aren't the mind to present workable alternatives.

Keep posting your one liner memes and video responses.

I'd rather debate with minds like @DC_Dude.

I'm going to keep it real with you. You can't be saved so there's no point wasting time on you. I'm far more educated than you and you know it. I been here for decades. You haven't made any valuable contribution to the board other than cooning. Maybe in 10 years I'll let you pick by brain and have a conversation. Until then I don't have time for you.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Personally I consider a Black job any job a Black person has. As far as I'm concerned any tether that is working right now has taken a Black job. That includes Karrine Jean-Pierre, Emmanuel Acho, Abby Phillips, Cynthia Erivo, most of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus, Kamala Harris and Barack Obama. I'll never forget I interviewed for an accounting position at the Library of Congress and the 2 people who interviewed me had heavy accents. I was thinking to myself here I am a veteran of a war whose family was here before this country was born being interviewed by muthafuckas who just got off the boat and can barely speak the fucking language.
Any why do you think thats the case?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to keep it real with you. You can't be saved so there's no point wasting time on you. I'm far more educated than you and you know it. I been here for decades. You haven't made any valuable contribution to the board other than cooning. Maybe in 10 years I'll let you pick by brain and have a conversation. Until then I don't have time for you.

Tap out guy.

You can't match me in debating, hence the pictures and videos.

Don't make me start posting Supreme Court case law to your one hitter quitters.

You don't wanna compare resumes.

And you definitely do not wanna compare who's done more for Black children through volunteering.

Now if you've done anything to alleviate Black suffering I commend you. If you're a keyboard warrior who just doesn't want to lose an argument, which is my bet, then begone. We'll never know the truth. But my hat's off to you if you've done something.

Congrats for finally answering in coherent full statements at least.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I feel you. The major concern is AI rather than migrants, at least in my opinion.

The answer to that, of course, is to focus on universal education. And we were told to get involved in STEM but are we getting hired in those areas?

I think we need more exposure to career counseling beyond having one person responsible for it in a high school. More Junior Achievement type programs pairing students with professionals in banking, finance, insurance, health care, government, law enforcement, education etc...so they can be exposed to options they never thought of before.

Keep students engaged beyond the classroom so they don't fall victim to gangs or apathy. Knowing your college or tech school education expense is covered would surely help students achieve in high school.
This helps, but it won't fix the problem. Like you said, kids can graduate with STEM degrees but will they get hired? I know a mechanical engineer who ended up being a manager at Burger King. It's been 20 years since he graduated and he never got a job as an engineer. Ronnie Coleman was a straight A student in accounting who wouldn't get hired so he ended up as a cop doing bodybuilding.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any why do you think thats the case?
Because people don't want to hire Black people and really they'd rather hire someone who looks Black than an actual Black person. My sister is in pharmaceutical sales which is a rather lucrative field and she's complained to me about white folks and foreigners who talk about when a holiday comes up these muthafuckas going to their beach houses and cabins and what not. One guy in particular is from Venezuela fresh off the boat and has beach house as well as his regular home. Most Black people are lucky to have one decent house and a decent car because we've been shut out of things.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This helps, but it won't fix the problem. Like you said, kids can graduate with STEM degrees but will they get hired? I know a mechanical engineer who ended up being a manager at Burger King. It's been 20 years since he graduated and he never got a job as an engineer. Ronnie Coleman was a straight A student in accounting who wouldn't get hired so he ended up in bodybuilding.

That's exactly why I listed those employment areas....they offer not just jobs but careers with great benefits. Military as well. Get in even at entry level, work and study up to management or executive. I know tech people that make crazy salaries but are always losing jobs...a place shuts down, lays off, etc.

For some it's better to get a 50k job with unlimited overtime, tuition assistance and health care than 100k but without job security.

Removing the financial barrier to higher education is a must. It is part of the overall solution, you're correct that it's not al l that's needed.

We see generational hopelessness in New Orleans, Atlanta, L.A., Chicago, name your city. I've seen high school graduation celebrated like college graduation because it's so unexpected. Higher education has to become an expectation for lower income households...universal tuition and better counseling can make us more qualified to get in those career pipeline industries.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You pedophiles always bring up helping Black children. Stay the fuck away from our kids. If you want to help donate but stay the fuck away.

WTF...how did you equate Black volunteerism with pedophilia...I can't talk with you anymore after that.

Anyone who would stoop to that level of name calling to score points in a political argument can't be honestly debated. That's something Trump would do. Ironic ain't it?

You win boss.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This helps, but it won't fix the problem. Like you said, kids can graduate with STEM degrees but will they get hired? I know a mechanical engineer who ended up being a manager at Burger King. It's been 20 years since he graduated and he never got a job as an engineer. Ronnie Coleman was a straight A student in accounting who wouldn't get hired so he ended up as a cop doing bodybuilding.
Why is that @Chiyo

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because people don't want to hire Black people and really they'd rather hire someone who looks Black than an actual Black person. My sister is in pharmaceutical sales which is a rather lucrative field and she's complained to me about white folks and foreigners who talk about when a holiday comes up these muthafuckas going to their beach houses and cabins and what not. One guy in particular is from Venezuela fresh off the boat and has beach house as well as his regular home. Most Black people are lucky to have one decent house and a decent car because we've been shut out of things.
Is it that they dont want to hire black people, or is it because they are trying to get the best they can for the cheapest for the role though? Nobody wants to sit around with a Patel stinking of curry all day in an office(unless the manager is also a Patel), but if the motherfucker can do the job they'll pay them nicely for it.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What the fuck is a black job....

Oh he meant janitorial and service jobs....

Trump meant share cropping and slave jobs.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'll see me post International, left-leaning and right-leaning news sources. Deal with it. It's the only way to make up your own mind rather than hearing one sided slant from either angle.

Welcome information like a grownup and make your own decisions.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it that they dont want to hire black people, or is it because they are trying to get the best they can for the cheapest for the role though? Nobody wants to sit around with a Patel stinking of curry all day in an office(unless the manager is also a Patel), but if the motherfucker can do the job they'll pay them nicely for it.
It's probably a combination of both. This country has an addiction for free or cheap labor and most of us don't work cheap or free.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
WTF...how did you equate Black volunteerism with pedophilia...I can't talk with you anymore after that.

Anyone who would stoop to that level of name calling to score points in a political argument can't be honestly debated. That's something Trump would do. Ironic ain't it?

You win boss.

You changed your user name. What was it before?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yo CIA you got to do your thing

Trump's jet sits next to Russian government plane for two days in 'isolated' area: report​

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You changed your user name. What was it before?

Is your name Donald Trump? Cause you just be saying anything.

What are you babbling on about....My name has been the same since my join date in 2005.

This is my last time responding to you as you've proven yourself to be a spammer and a liar.