Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
You need a tissue?

Silly little man. If you knew what I was on my way to do you realize I'm not sweating you people. But maybe I'll take a picture while I'm there.

Shit the only reason you even getting this reply is cuz I'm stuck in traffic.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My mom is 78 and I was talking to her and she was so emotional but was adamant she doesn't want Kamala and I asked why...she couldn't tell me.

I said she was great as a Senator, so why not now. She said I just don't trust her...I said but we trusting white men all the time. It really irritated me, but she's my mom, but what are you saying???
its weird
-I can give reasons why I don't want Kamala based on her decisions during her presidential primary campaign and earlier as attny general and san fran DA
but few people I talk to can explain why they don't like her

but now - I'll take her level of corruption and incompetence vs president pandemic and his incompetent deplorables

anyway - these crackers still might drop the other shoe and jump over Kamala

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Your mom was an adult when Loving made IR legal in terms of the law. She doesnt trust a colored woman running around with a white man god bless her.
And this may actually be the issue, but she just didn't say it, or thought to say it.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nah. She's going to have to pick a generic White guy. Someone who isn't ethnic or gay. He won't do it cuz I know he wants to run in 2028 but she needs to pick someone like the California governor.

I get it.

And that's the safe thinking and I'm sure it's what she'll do.

But Trump only beat Biden in TX by 5%. Meaning if you flip 2.6% of the vote in Texas, Biden would have won. And there are more latinos than white people in Tx.

Republicans have NO path to the White House without Texas.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't have time to go through this thread now. I hope the ones who wanted this are happy. I will vote for whomever the nominee is, but just know I think y'all have handed the presidency to Trump, and if the nominee is anyone other than Kamala, just know they will be beholden to donors and not to the rest of us. To be honest I'm not 100% sure Kamala wouldn't be beholden to them. SMH. 2016 all over again.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
I get it.

And that's the safe thinking and I'm sure it's what she'll do.

But Trump only beat Biden in TX by 5%. Meaning if you flip 2.6% of the vote in Texas, Biden would have won. And there are more latinos than white people in Tx.

Republicans have NO path to the White House without Texas.

The issue though is that you're not factoring in how much racism is driven in people's decision-making. It's one thing if one person on the ticket was a minority but having two people on the ticket who are both minorities would have white people losing their minds. Also you have to remember the thing about Texas is that it's so gerrymandered it's hard to pull off any kind of wins for Democrats in that state.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
I want everyone to pay attention to how certain people in here post. First they said they didn't like Biden but now that Biden has withdrawn they're now saying they don't like Kamala Harris either. You got a bunch of people in here who want Republicans to win even though they won't admit it. Watch what they say versus The Things They post.