Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala Harris can't win this election. It doesn't matter that Joe endorsed her. She's way too polarizing within the party and isn't even likeable. Who else is out there? Bernie?

And I don't know what so many people are shocked about Joe dropping out.
Who do you want?

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
depending on who she picks as VP this election is a wrap. She wins 306 EV minimum. Fla is now in serious jeopardy for Trump,remember the abortion bill is on the ballot there as one is in Arizona. GOP women will vote bigly for Harris even thou they will say Trump. Black turnout will be larger than Obama in places like Ga,NC. You can tell Trump knows he in shot cause he came out and said he can beat Harris easier than Biden thats a clear tell on his part. She would destroy him in a head to dead debate. Shes sharp as hell on her feet and has that lawyer thang in debating. I dont like her but its not about liking her its about making sure Trump isnt elected. we can find someone to like in 2028 but now its about stopping the clear and present danger which is Trump make no mistake about that.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure they had much of a choice. Biden was never going to hold up and this decision should have been made atleast 1 year ago.

Like I said before. Most people don’t vote for Biden because he’s was some seller candidate.

It’s because Trump was so bad and scary as a POTUS that people feared a 2nd term.

Most people have short term memory and if you think Trump was bad first time around.

Wait until his 2nd term. Filled with vengeance and a SC saying he can do whatever the fuck he wants!
Biden was a better choice then Kamala

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roe v wade
Civil rights act
Tax cuts for the .0001%
Private schools, prisons, and mail service
No infrastructure
No Chips bill
No Healthcare
Biden kept trumps tax cut for the rich
Civil rights act lmao
Private schools and prisons haven't gone away under Biden

Basically the same shit like the op said

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Roe v wade
Civil rights act
Tax cuts for the .0001%
Private schools, prisons, and mail service
No infrastructure
No Chips bill
No Healthcare
I still wont trust a skunk
:lol:
dead nor alive

main-qimg-4f5e5b83e9fae4a647c17589b1e5bdbe-lq.jpg

cjones03112021.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dems have answered the question of the old, declining nominee still running...here is the thing, the debate only made a bad situation worse...Biden was already on track to lose before the debate...Harris still has whatever negative energy there is associated with Biden on her as well...in addition, she comes in with significant issues of her own...if Biden hadn't declined as much, he would be a better candidate than Harris.

How does Harris separate herself from Biden's negatives while simultaneously attaching herself to his positives? Looks like another case of don't vote for me, vote against Trump. Her running mate will be key and she has to fine one key difference between herself and Biden without disowning him at the same time.

She is a bad candidate, just like Hillary was. This is without factoring the racism, xenophobia etc. Luckily for her, she going against Trump but they gonna have to push the shit out of that Project 2025 and try to scare the hell out of people. Maybe lean on her prosecutor history and try to say she will be much tougher on the border than Biden was.

It will be an uphill battle.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So they are going get Harris out of there in 2024 so that they don't have to deal with her in 2028 or 2032.

Cause no one else credible is running to oppose her.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Biden kept trumps tax cut for the rich
Civil rights act lmao
Private schools and prisons haven't gone away under Biden

Basically the same shit like the op said
Wrong. Oklahoma has prayer in school.
Clearance Thomas said nothing is off the table. I'm talking about expansion? Did anything I mention get pushed forward by Biden?

No

Both sides are not the same, but you're a don't vote troll, so I expect this from you.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve - And never was! He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement. All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t - And now, look what he’s done to our Country, with millions of people coming across our Border, totally unchecked and unvetted, many from prisons, mental institutions, and record numbers of terrorists. We will suffer greatly because of his presidency, but we will remedy the damage he has done very quickly. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!​

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I get it.

And that's the safe thinking and I'm sure it's what she'll do.

But Trump only beat Biden in TX by 5%. Meaning if you flip 2.6% of the vote in Texas, Biden would have won. And there are more latinos than white people in Tx.

Republicans have NO path to the White House without Texas.
Interesting.. didn't realize the margins were that close in Texas.