mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
MAGA is in real panic mode right now
excited-adorable-cute-kid-love-it-reaction-107uadnucaj0u7q4.gif

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
:lol:So you doubled-down on the dumbness?

Don’t vote, then. We can’t trust you. :smh:
The problem with most of the folks on this board is that you don't listen. I simply said I don't care who wins because not much changes. I'm not gonna get emotionally involved in this election even though I will vote, and I was gonna vote for anybody but Trump anyways. So go ahead and put your Harris sign out front....maybe she'll win :dunno: I'd vote for her

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
i can see her losing a lot of the Midwest states....
folks just don't understand how people are against a woman running the show in this country.....

And she is black. :smh:
More people voted for Hillary Clinton than voted for Trump.

And you broke the string of us ignoring the MAGA troll.

He thought Trump would beat Biden.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She was a DEI hire. What did she bring to the ticket? Democrats already were going to win California. She had no delegates. Usually when a person becomes the VP they bring something to the ticket. She brought nothing other than she was a minority female.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
The dumb decision happened years ago when Biden restricted his VP search to woman of color...that dumb decision was compounded when the woman of color was then not publicly groomed to take over as Biden's physical decline should have been obvious to those behind the scenes

The Biden we saw in the debate could not stay in the race...the dumb decision was not clearly laying out a plan for what should have been obvious...Biden could not continue though

He had already picked her. The announcement was just a way of making that choice symbolic.