Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yeah he was nothing like this, which is why it caught me off guard. I noticed it before, but again thought he was having a moment. lol

I really fucked you up I see. You quoted me three times and STILL blaming.

As for as you being like Diddy, I can assure you I'm not Cassie, I would put a bullet between your eyes, so I don't know what the fuck that meant, but I know what I meant.

I bet you sit up and get shit faced drunk and come on here typing crazy. You remind me of a drunk.

Bless your heart.

Coco roasting lol

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Yeah he was nothing like this, which is why it caught me off guard. I noticed it before, but again thought he was having a moment. lol

As for as you being like Diddy, I can assure you I'm not Cassie, I would put a bullet between your eyes, so I don't know what the fuck that meant, but I know what I meant.

I bet you sit up and get shit faced drunk and come on here typing crazy. You remind me of a drunk.

Bless your heart.
:frozen:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did I say that was a commentary on the presidential race exclusively? Ignorant assumption is a pretty stupid thought process, to be honest.

Democrats use that frame in a lot of races.
.The reference was SPECIFICALLY about Trump and Kamala, so pretending otherwise is some bullshit to save face.

It was a stupid statement just admit it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bless your heart.

yea you really fucked me up LOL... you democrats so delusional, you and DORKNESS, are so predictable,

You are doing exactly what I said you would, IGNORE THE MESSAGE YOU CANT HANDLE,

AND FEEBLY TRY TO TAKE THE MESSENGER OUT, NOTICE NOW YOU HAVE YOUR LIL BRAIN DEAD

BUDDY DORKNESS TO HOLD YOUR HAND, I STAY SONNIN THAT FOOL, its not even fun anymore,

I feel sorry for him...

but you guys make a great team....TEAM DEMORCRATICALLY MIND FUCKED...

I like you.. so Im going easy on ya,

BUT DORKNESS BOUT TO GET IT...

LOL

You better watch out for sharpnel

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bless your heart.

Uh OK if you want to believe that delusion go on... Uh I smoke holy herb, Im not into demon water like that....

you have no idea who you dealing with huh...

that fool says Im BLAMING folks,

AS IF I CREATED VACCINE MANDATES he is fuckin RETARDED..

YALL RODE THE SAME BUS TOGETHER???

the funny lil stubby one!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, dude is just throwed off for some reason. And he seems to be far gone.

do you realize You are doing exactly what I said you would,

Focus on ME because you do NOT have the mental fortitude to

debunk any FACTS..

SO democrat of you..

TYPICAL throat goat supporter!!!!

Yall STILL WAITING FOR TRUMP TO GO TO JAIL??

YALL STILL WAITING FOR MR TAKE THIS VACCINE AND YOU WILL NOT GET COVID

TO BE REELECTED..

OH WAIT, HE CANT, HE GOT COVID AN HAD TO DROP OUT...

THIS IS YOUR TEAM??

YEA RUN FROM FACTS,

You A RUNNER, YOU A TRACK STAR,

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall some delusional silly as fuck rabbits, if you think the masses are going to vote for

that fake bitch....,

Not even top members on her own team want her, ask Obama bout this ditzy throat goat,

even HE KNOWS she cannot win..

Yall just stuck on STUPID, nah STOOOOOPID!!!

Its the same energy that thought trump was going to jail,

Only to be left lookin stupid as fuck,

same energy that thought a fuckin dying president was actually going to be re elected...

same energy that focuses ON ME and mY GODLY SEXY ASS, instead of focusing the REALITY OF THE TOPIC..

I mean I want to think the best of yall.. but Yall not giving me any HOPE :lol: :lol: ...

There has to be a logical bone somewhere in that bone head!!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Not new at all.

I'm hip to you always mentioning the same predictable "both candidates are shit" and/or "I don't support Trump" as a cover while only talking shit about Dem candidates while defending TF out of Trump ("that's normal old") as well as posting non-credible sources from MAGA land. Wash.Rinse.Repeat.

I'm not a registered Democrat, but I do vote for my interests, consistently.

Step your insult game up. This is weak sauce:
Yup, you're an idiot.

Never vote Republican a day in my life and have made it known I voted Democratic in the past. I've been here almost 20+ dumbass. Maybe you should you look at post history to come to conclusion instead of coming from your ass after your boyfriend is done.

your shit weak bro. you try to pin me as a republican when you have nothing else to say, and that makes all you other coons feel better for losing an argument.

you just had no defense, and like a typical, Democrat coon bish, you only can say trump ttrump trump!

you do realize it's been quite clear my stance here is to withhold vote until they give you something so your vote matters right?

fuck both parties. i dont suck white dick like you do.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Well well well the sigma male is here.

The fact that you're using terms made up in red pill white boy sites says so so much about you. Look at you......mad as hell again. Why?

Who hurt you???

Anyway little wanna be sigma.....you're just a desperate nobody wishing they could be somebody and it shows and is really really pathetic. The saddest part is that you outed yourself with that sigma male shit. Too funny.

Anyway......

what the fuck is red pill?

im not mad at all.

who hurt you? lmao. man, you're a bish. any grown man that says that should just get surgery to get a vagina.

anyways, beta coon bish. you keep interacting with me because I told the truth about you being raised by a woman, think like one, and never had a male influence so you hate masculinity.

you and kamala have something in common ...you both suck white dick