Type

Long

Bullshit

Nobody actually reads

Then double space it out

Because you’re a fucking Moron

That has trouble reading and following

Sentence structure .

Yall remember when freddy used to type one longass paragraph? That pandemic changed him. That's when he started with the double spacing.

Shit ain't been right since.

I wish I could find those vocaroo threads with him and @VAiz4hustlaz (i think) going back and forth. That shit was funny as fuck!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to dig into this more, but I believe she doesn't want medical debt to be a factor into your credit score.....

How that would work, I don't know in full details...I have an idea, which would be similar to how hospitals right off services to people with no health insurance for tax purposes(since most are deemed non profits)....

But it's a lot deeper than that.....Have to read up more on this specifically.

In the end, our healthcare system is broken...
It’s supposed to be illegal for them to put medical bills on your credit but they do it anyways…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To the folks saying Kamala will lose because Hillary did, that's like saying every Black man will win because Obama did.
I thought she had no shot! Not because of Hillary situation but because of the climate we are in now. Especially after that WWE shit the trump pulled. But the more and more time passing; it feels and seems like she has a great shot! And now I think not only that but she can win and win handily…

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought she had no shot! Not because of Hillary situation but because of the climate we are in now. Especially after that WWE shit the trump pulled. But the more and more time passing; it feels and seems like she has a great shot! And now I think not only that but she can win and win handily…

She has a super legit shot. This isn’t 2016, which I think some folks are traumatized from. Very understandable.

She needs to campaign her ass off in the upper Midwest, PA, and AZ. She’s not winning NC, and GA is a toss up.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
This is your own president calling out Kamala. and yall think she's gonna help your black ass. :clown:clown:clown:clown

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has a super legit shot. This isn’t 2016, which I think some folks are traumatized from. Very understandable.

She needs to campaign her ass off in the upper Midwest, PA, and AZ. She’s not winning NC, and GA is a toss up.
Spot on! But she could win NC. The governor is supporting her so that can help for sure. But all the battle ground states she gotta go hard. And also NV as well…