Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're so certain she's going to lose, you should save yourself the aggravation and stop coming into these threads. I mean it's a 100% certainty she's going to lose right, so why even pay attention to any of this?
Hey Big Tex.....remember when we used to have these discussions about the Cowboys and I told your ass every year that we would lose and go 8 - 8.

SAME FUCKIN SHIT TEX.

She is going to lose.

I come to this thread for the same reason a lot of people do....to vent my frustration about the shit.

I am pissed off that they gave away this election by pissing in their pants about a few polls and a late June debate performance

Then they thought that putting up a BLACK WOMAN would be a better idea..

I m pissed. And yes SHE IS GOING TO FUCKING LOSE.

and they just gave the shit away.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr truff this is the YEAR you are FLYING

out the CLOSET and dont even know it..

1- what grown ass man purchases mulitple rubber dicks and

BRAGS ABOUT IT.

2- What NORMAL man goes this hard for democrats... Open your eyes, its faggots,

women and the masonic preachers on the payroll.

3- You are really fuckin STUPID and dont even know it.. PROOF,

You say NOBODY reads my post, but yet you go on to describe and break down my writing style,

Not like a critic, who is a little sensitive bitch and is just hot and bothered by it,

but this fuckin rubber dick collecting groupie...

breaks down my writing style like some overgrown WEIRDO GROUPIE,

bruh HOW ELSE CAN YOU BREAK DOWN MY WRITING STYLE IF YOU ARE NOT READING

WHAT I POST..

Bruh you shoving them giant dildos too far up there, its fuckin with your brain,

tell your democratic tranny handler, to ease up with the PEGGING..

this election is PULLING YOU OUT THE CLOSET BEFORE YOUR TIME!!!

YOU DISGUST ME!! :lol:

My writing style is easy on the eyes and much easier to read then paragraphs all grouped

together...

NO REAL KNIGGA IS GOING THIS HARD FOR THE DEMONCRATS AT THIS POINT..

DR TRUFF IS OUT THE CLOSET, WITH A PLETHORA OF ASS TOYS...

REAL KNIGGAS WATCH YO BACK!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Big Tex.....remember when we used to have these discussions about the Cowboys and I told your ass every year that we would lose and go 8 - 8.

SAME FUCKIN SHIT TEX.

She is going to lose.

I come to this thread for the same reason a lot of people do....to vent my frustration about the shit.

I am pissed off that they gave away this election by pissing in their pants about a few polls and a late June debate performance

Then they thought that putting up a BLACK WOMAN would be a better idea..

I m pissed. And yes SHE IS GOING TO FUCKING LOSE.

and they just gave the shit away.

I love YOUR WRITING style, bruh!!!

she is going to get slaughtered!!!!!

She is too phoney too fake and most of all.

SHE DA POLICE!!!!!

Is the WORD BUZZIN ON THE STREET AND SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE

if dr TRUFF was TRULY a BRUH he would know that..

but he is AN ASIAN TRANNY or TRANNY LOVER

I PROMISE YOU THIS!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love YOUR WRITING style, bruh!!!

she is going to get slaughtered!!!!!

She is too phoney too fake and most of all.

SHE DA POLICE!!!!!

Is the WORD BUZZIN ON THE STREET AND SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE

if dr TRUFF was TRULY a BRUH he would know that..

but he is AN ASIAN TRANNY or TRANNY LOVER

I PROMISE YOU THIS!
She is only going to lose because it's the same electorate from less than 8 years ago who said no to a woman.

The Midwest will say no again

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh don't start back pedaling now. The same people that talk about red pill also came up with the sigma male bullshit. The same people that came up with beta male which you're using now.

Why you always so upset......tell us who hurt you.....this is a safe space.

Tell us why you always seem to be using terms that came from white boy incel spaces? Beta male, sigma male etc etc. What are you trying so hard to make up for???

Hahaha ha you know how stupid you have to be to spend years claiming you don't know anything about white boy incel culture while at the same time constantly using white boy incel terms?? Morons outing themselves in real time.

HAAA HA you a beta male. I knew you were a lil pussy..

No REAL BRUH is going to support the demonic democrats at thsi point..

only wayward sisters, drag queens, and faggots..

and spinless men...

thansk for confirming you are a spineless FAGGOT!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

that BITCH THE POLICE

translation,

THAT BITCH A TRAITOR!!!

bitches like that, are the ones who sold us out!!!

an CONTINUE TO SELL US OUT!!

CNN is A ZIONIST/COMMIE/DEMOCRATIC/THOUGHTCONTROl tool

nobody trusts SCRIPTED NEWS ANYMORE..

shit BEEN PLAYED OUT..

THE SPELL HAS BEEN BROKEN!!

WE TRULY FREE NOW AND YALL AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!!

BY WE I MEAN THE TRUE AMERICANS!!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am going to vote for her....

But it won't matter I m in a true blue state not in the battleground areas.

I’m in a battle ground area true Trump MAGA spot.

It’s rough! Most are uninformed and have no idea about anyone else outside of their box. They eat every word of Fox News.

Ultimately the goal for Kamala to win is everything where else and a handful of the battle ground states.

I’m concerned GOP may have already put too much bullshit in place to fuck things up!!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m in a battle ground area true Trump MAGA spot.

It’s rough! Most are uninformed and have no idea about anyone else outside of their box. They eat every word of Fox News.

Ultimately the goal for Kamala to win is everything where else and a handful of the battle ground states.

I’m concerned GOP may have already put too much bullshit in place to fuck things up!!
I just think the Midwest is going to be tough

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She is only going to lose because it's the same electorate from less than 8 years ago who said no to a woman.

The Midwest will say no again
The 2 big differences between 2016 and 2024 is...

1) First off, suburban women (i.e. the swing voters) did not vote (en masse) in 2016, or in 2020. :smh:
Remember how the media praised Black Women in the urban cities for turning the tide for the Democrats in 2020?

Welp, back in 2020 those swing-voting White Women could still have "legal abortions".
But Trump's Supreme Court nominees changed that whole dynamic, in this upcoming election.

This election will probably see ALOT more of those (swing-voting) White Women who stayed at home coming out (en masse) to vote, this year. And I don't think they will be jumping off the couch to race down to the polls to cast a vote for Trump, to see how many more of their "freedoms" both HE and his Supreme Court cronies will remove over the next 4 years. :smh:

2) Second of all, a lot of those same swing-voting White Women did not like Hillary Clinton. :smh:

Those female Independents & swing-voters don't seem to have THAT same (over the top) level of distrust / hate towards Kamala, as they did for Clinton, almost a decade ago.

I'm not talking about the MAGA-supporting women. :smh: I'm talking about female swing voters.
That group of voters is large enough to shift the election, in either direction.

Just saying.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any elimination or handouts of money will increase inflation.

We’re a dominate capitalistic society. corporations and the government do not want people sitting on extra money.

The stimulus checks and student loan forgiveness are the biggest drivers of inflations these last 4 years.

I’m all for getting rid of debt though, but it will have an alternate effect.
Actually we are a consumer corporatism society! Corporations run this and they need consumers to spend! Anytime consumers stop spending the economy tanks. Eliminating debt would increase consumer spending ; which would make the economy go. Inflation is an illusion they that perpetuate to help these corporations make more and more money. The main issue is getting fuel cost down. That’s the biggest stiffening of the economy. Everything is tied to fuel cost. Get that down and everything will drop also…

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 2 big differences between 2016 and 2024 is...

1) First off, suburban women (i.e. the swing voters) did not vote (en masse) in 2016, or in 2020. :smh:
Remember how the media praised Black Women in the urban cities for turning the tide for the Democrats in 2020?

Welp, back in 2020 those swing-voting White Women could still have "legal abortions".
But Trump's Supreme Court nominees changed that whole dynamic, in this upcoming election.

This election will probably see ALOT more of those (swing-voting) White Women who stayed at home coming out (en masse) to vote, this year. And I don't think they will be jumping off the couch to race down to the polls to cast a vote for Trump, to see how many more of their "freedoms" both HE and his Supreme Court cronies will remove over the next 4 years. :smh:

2) Second of all, a lot of those same swing-voting White Women did not like Hillary Clinton. :smh:

Those female Independents & swing-voters don't seem to have THAT same (over the top) level of distrust / hate towards Kamala, as they did for Clinton, almost a decade ago.

I'm not talking about the MAGA-supporting women. :smh: I'm talking about female swing voters.
That group of voters is large enough to shift the election, in either direction.

Just saying.
It's the same electorate

Those suburban white women in the Midwest do not want a black woman ahead of them.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Anytime somebody has to tell you they are something like that they are the opposite. that’s the saddest shit I’ve ever seen. “I’m a super alpha male I swear guys please believe meeeee!!!” Lmbaooooooo
Facts.
First of all I'm Black. Second of all I Am NOT a liar.
I am a literary genius, a physical Adonis to women, a mentally Black Einstein and a treasure trove of knowledge of life and self.
I’m an Adonis