Update: Vice President Kamala Harris is now the Democratic presidential nominee

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
LMAO we haven't seen Nzinga in a minute. Looks like he's resurfaced on Twitter....

LOL that ain’t Nzingay. This is.

960x0.jpg

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like she is weighing her choice based on battle ground states. She might be able to get AZ before NC. I wouldn’t count of NC voting blue.
NC is funny, Cacs voted for trump the last two elections and voted for Roy Cooper (D) too. My guess is they will vote for a crazy person on the national level, but not for Governor because they don't want NC to turn into a crazy state like Florida did with Desantis.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I honestly don’t get posters like this?

They constantly post and post and post.

Why? Especially when they feel no one is listening to them.

Aren’t they better serve going else where with like minded posters?
That serves no purpose if I want black people to grow and stand up for themselves and demand more from their politicians. im tired of us eating shit.

if you don't want to do it cause you're scared, i'm going to rub your face in the dumb shit, logical fallacies and reaches that are made to continue to accept bullshit, knowing damn well they don't give a shit about you. and yet they still waste their vote to help other folks BUT black people. I'm going to break that slave mind that is controlled by them.

There are 3 ways to obtain power - war, shame, and leverage. war is impossible, shame hasnt work since the 60s, and we are too scared to do leverage because they successfully make a boogeyman for one election and make it a must case to vote. every fucking time is a must case so we never afford to use our true power to withhold our vote until we get what we want. same bullshit play, and we fucking fall for it every time.

if every black person stopped working for one day in ths country, the country would collapse. thats how much power we have, and we waste it for empty promises, look into committies that have been around since the 70s, and imagery of a white person kissing our babies and tossing some fried chicken with us while getting a rapper onboard. tired of this shit

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
NC is funny, Cacs voted for trump the last two elections and voted for Roy Cooper (D) too. My guess is they will vote for a crazy person on the national level, but not for Governor because they don't want NC to turn into a crazy state like Florida did with Desantis.
shes down 4-5 pts in both, and people tend to say they will vote for a minority or women, and end up not doing it by another 3-4 pts.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I stopped reading at this line... please give examples of people or a group who SHAMED their way to "power"

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
the entire civil rights era. for the first time, america's racism was televised for the world. america couldn't afford to play world leader and treat their own people like shit. MLK and others getting beatened with stand ins, marches, and other public displays was used as a shame tactic. That was the main catalyst. I spoke at length with both grandparents and their friends, and they said this was the objective.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
the entire civil rights era. for the first time, america's racism was televised for the world. america couldn't afford to play world leader and treat their own people like shit. MLK and others getting beatened with stand ins, marches, and other public displays was used as a shame tactic. That was the main catalyst. I spoke at length with both grandparents and their friends, and they said this was the objective.
I could be wrong, but gaining basic rights and gaining power are two different things, no?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I could be wrong, but gaining basic rights and gaining power are two different things, no?
no, you need basic rights in order to get power. as i said before, shaming ain't going to work anymore anyways so this is a moot argument.