Joe Biden is now POTUS

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what are you going to do?
One other thing I'm going to do is watch all these delusional ass broads who will be talking about looking for their prince charming white boy like Kamala did. And generally be irritated as these broads get suckered by Kamala as she does Jack and shit for them!!! Lest I forget Skee Wee..... OOO OOP oop!!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
140510981_10225392872398936_717960911760390085_n.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This is the ONLY way we can REALLY illicit change

make being a alt right racist trump supporter

UNCOOL

why you think Black Folk so damn gifted?

Because they ALL want OUR APPROVAL

even the WORST of them the ones that HATE us the most?

Still HUNGER for our acceptance

So the only way to put these devils in check?

Make being a a**hole uncool.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Most white old men are or have been... that's the struggle. At minimum, he wasn't inciting white supremacists on a coup to carry on the preservation of white supremacy.

Sanders wasn't calling for white riots but all his talk of reaching out to white working class voters was his attempt to change the fact that the Dem party's base are Black voters.

Fuck him!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sanders wasn't calling for white riots but all his talk of reaching out to white working class voters was his attempt to change the fact that the Dem party's base are Black voters.

Fuck him!!

That is literally why Biden and Bernie have a good relationship; Working class/rural white voters are the white whale for the Democrats. Also, if you haven't noticed, the VP is an actual wench so I really don't think Biden/Harris are going to deliver for you on the "fuck a cac" platform unless you mean that literally. :lol:

My goals for this election were to get rid of Trump's bitch ass and try to get the virus under control as it is having a huge impact on Us not just in terms of health but also financially. Obviously, I would want policies that focus on Black women/men as that is who delivered Biden the nomination but I think we will have to settle for just getting something close to normality back for now. That is the dilemma you are forced to deal with when there are no legit alternatives. And for some of the idiots on here, "not voting" and voting for a white grievance party aka the GOP are not legit alternatives. :lol:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
This is the ONLY way we can REALLY illicit change

make being a alt right racist trump supporter

UNCOOL

why you think Black Folk so damn gifted?

Because they ALL want OUR APPROVAL

even the WORST of them the ones that HATE us the most?

Still HUNGER for our acceptance

So the only way to put these devils in check?

Make being a a**hole uncool.
Public shaming used to work, now people are doubling down on their stupidity because they can find a few people to praise them and insulate themselves from the shame. Canceling mother fuckers is the best bet.