Joe Biden is now POTUS

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Emhoff
BGOL Investor
Wow.

A woman who tells you she's Black. Who went to an HBCU. Who pledged the alpha chapter of the AKAs.

Yet y'all got a problem with all of that.

I see we got 4 more years of the same coons who were in here always mad at Obama.

And don’t forget she used to smoke weed and listen to Tupac BEFORE he was a artist. And her Indian family used to celebrate Kwanzaa. You steppin fetchit negroes are ready to endure endless amounts of lies, abuse, and benign neglect from this nigga hatin administration. Check their political history.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

139571570_10218418783413150_6195774781684023412_n.jpg
139538298_10218418783093142_8160849645413555835_n.jpg

140382416_10218418782573129_1880709515704862105_n.jpg

139470443_228874218733641_3243089690892476124_n.jpg

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Wow.

A woman who tells you she's Black. Who went to an HBCU. Who pledged the alpha chapter of the AKAs.

Yet y'all got a problem with all of that.

I see we got 4 more years of the same coons who were in here always mad at Obama.
There is a definite distinction between critique and being mad. If any says Obama was all bad, they are being disingenuous. However, if anyone says Kamala doesn't haven't red flags even as a daughter of a Jamaican, member of the Alpha chapter of AKAs, fornicator with black men to advance career, and a graduate of the real HU......you know, that person is also being disingenuous. Remember, Kamala got her ass handed to her on that debate stage and we are supposed to forget everything that was said about her? Are those things less true now that she is in office? I support her because she is a melenated sister via her father. But, like all politicians, I will need to see action before I begin to pat them on the back saying good job.

I'm watching her and Sleepy Joe.
giphy.gif

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of Joe Biden’s day-one executive actions, as planned
  1. An executive order requiring that people wear masks, and keep their distance from each other, on federal property.
  2. The launch of a “100 Days Masking Challenge” to encourage Americans to wear masks.
  3. The reversal of Trump’s decision to remove the US from the World Health Organization.
  4. An executive order that creates the position of Covid-19 response coordinator and restores the Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense, a team in charge of pandemic response, within the National Security Council.
  5. Calls to Congress to extend Covid-19 aid, and requests to various departments to extend eviction and foreclosure moratoriums and pause payments for federal loans.
  6. An “instrument” that will allow the US to re-join the Paris Agreement on climate change within 30 days.
  7. An executive order reversing actions Trump took that Biden’s agencies judge to have been harmful to the environment, public health, or the national interest, and asking agencies to revise these standards to tackle climate change.
  8. An executive order with the aim of “embedding equity across federal policymaking and rooting out systemic racism and other barriers to opportunity from federal programs and institutions.” This order will also disband the Trump administration’s 1776 Commission.
  9. An executive order reversing a Trump administration order that excluded undocumented immigrants from the Census.
  10. A memorandum directing officials to “preserve and fortify” the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program.
  11. An executive action repealing two proclamations, informally known as the “Muslim ban.” that restricted entry into the US from majority-Muslim countries.
  12. An executive order revoking Trump’s “harsh and extreme immigration enforcement” and directing agencies to set immigration policies more “in line” with the Biden administration’s “values and priorities.”
  13. A proclamation that will pause the construction of the border wall with Mexico and determine how to best divert those funds elsewhere.
  14. A memorandum to extend a designation allowing Liberians who have been in the US for a long time to stay.
  15. An executive order directing the government to interpret the Civil Rights Act as prohibiting workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity, not just race, color, religion, sex, and national origin.
  16. An executive order enacting new ethics rules for government officials.
  17. An executive order reversing “regulatory process executive orders” enacted by the Trump administration.