It's all part of the plan

Joe learned the puppet game from Hov.

brains breasts lips and hips.

michael-jackson-thriller.gif

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
the thing with M4 is i get the critiscm she gets and they are not wrong
but like the last pod with the school shooting she and the new dude were making the most sense to me
When it comes to dead serious topics, she does bring a grounded perspective which i appreciate

I’m talking when it’s men telling stupid stories about being men. lol feel me?

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Flips obsession over Melyssa is also weird. You have a whole wife, stop drooling and acting thirsty on the pod. It's not entertaining and it looks fucking weird.

just saw this yesterday

I will give Flip this much...

Pro abortion legislation has steadily returned throughout the country as more and more viewers see the real consequences of not having a Plan B.

Thank you Flip
I’ll tell y’all this

If M Ford said yes Flip ain’t saying nah I got a wife

The shit is weird because he is obsessed and he’s not her speed so he makes it weirder

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I’ll tell y’all this

If M Ford said yes Flip ain’t saying nah I got a wife

The shit is weird because he is obsessed and he’s not her speed so he makes it weirder
i believe that lol
there were rumours he cheated on his wife anyway
with all these women he had on his channel
he better chill and keep the family life

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I love how joe constantly tells fools exactly WHO he is and what he is doing with the gaslight and narratives but they still feel the need to defend his fuckery.

But we know what Joe does...it's the same thing with any show he's been on..someone else has to be there to call him on his BS...everyday struggle - it was nadeska...first jbp it was rory..i dont know who does it now but joe is who he is and as long as your understand and he doesn't go too far in the ditch, he's good to go..joe knows when he needs to get back in the road, but he lets others pull him back in..he's a master manipulator

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Ish and Mal

So if Joe fucked Ish's girl he wouldn't have any problems with Joe, because she shouldn't have done it :rolleyes:
Didn't ish have a full fit about Joe inviting one of ish's ex chicks over to smoke hookah. Ish said it was about Joe saying he wouldn't mess with chicks behind them or something but he was on fire about the whole situation.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe this 100%

Aubrey has no one to blame about THAT part.

When Kendrick Wick politely asks you to stand down?

You do it.

Not now but right now.
Agreed!! and not only did he not stand down; people forget, he was taunting him :smh:; so i dont feel sorry for Drake at all; and 200 mill people, watching the super bowl. aint gonna feel sorry for him either...