Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
But I like Ish said right in Joe face. Called Joe out that Joe talks to Mandii fine when the cameras aren't around.

Proving 99% of this pod sh*t is all performative

Oh, I believe it is

I was wondering if the Mandii and Mel stuff was a roll out that got sidelined by Mel and her girl falling out and having to push it back

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Ice was caping HARD for that white boy unnecessarily

Let's see how he tries to clean it up​

Protecting-Whiteness-Whitelash-and-the-Rejection-of-Racial-Equality-267x400.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah, I saw this, the white boys know the pathway: hip hop >>>>start adding guitar licks to hip hop>>>>>>>make sure you sing your hip hop>>>>>> say how much you love America and the American flag>>>>>>> start doing duets with country singers>>>>> do those duets at country award shows >>>>> let everyone know that you are now a country artist.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, I saw this, the white boys know the pathway: hip hop >>>>start adding guitar licks to hip hop>>>>>>>make sure you sing your hip hop>>>>>> say how much you love America and the American flag>>>>>>> start doing duets with country singers>>>>> do those duets at country award shows >>>>> let everyone know that you are now a country artist.

^^^^

Where all the culture savers now?

When these white artists and executives do it it's okay?

So they ain't colonizers?

They just masters and we like the system as is?

Where the diss tracks and gate keeping and 1 v 20 when THEY continue to rape?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Where all the culture savers now?

When these white artists and executives do it it's okay?

So they ain't colonizers?

They just masters and we like the system as is?

Where the diss tracks and gate keeping and 1 v 20 when THEY continue to rape?
Man, them fools gentrified R & B now, now white folks form of R & B is just called pop. I know it's been like that for a long time, but this time Black R & B is noticeable being suppressed now.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Factual bars

They don't hear you bars

What culture is left to save bars

We still scared of these white folks bars
Peep this homie, how Reggaeton beginnings started with a Shaba Ranks' song: more stealing from Black folks....

Getting into the weeds, the complaint follows a timeline in which Browne and Johnson’s “Fish Market” was further popularized by Jamaican star Shabba Ranks for his 1990 track “Dem Bow,” leading to the creation of the beat’s moniker and the genre overall.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Peep this homie, how Reggaeton beginnings started with a Shaba Ranks' song: more stealing from Black folks....

Getting into the weeds, the complaint follows a timeline in which Browne and Johnson’s “Fish Market” was further popularized by Jamaican star Shabba Ranks for his 1990 track “Dem Bow,” leading to the creation of the beat’s moniker and the genre overall.

BRO I GOT A THREAD ON THIS

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BRO I GOT A THREAD ON THIS

My bad, u got it covered like Deion Sanders on Jerry Rice....