Joe Budden proclaims "the girl rapper wave is over": "Very few of y’all are selling records"

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nicki Minaj is 41 years old.

Cardi B is 31 years old.

Mega thee stallion is 29 years old, she couldn't even sell out seats at her home town in Houston.

Technically they are old rap bitches.

Current female rap artist are ex strippers, hood rats and neighborhood THOTS.

As far as their creativity, what can they rap about? Sucking dick, fucking dudes, eating dudes ass (Sukihana).

You got chicks rapping in front of abortion clinics and the one chick was rapping in a hospital room after giving birth.

How low can the rap female bar go?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Cardi B is 31 years old.

Mega thee stallion is 29 years old, she couldn't even sell out seats at her home town in Houston.

As far as their creativity, what can they rap about? Sucking dick, fucking dudes, eating dudes ass (Sukihana).

You got chicks rapping in front of abortion clinics and the one chick was rapping in a hospital room after giving birth.

Don't forget GLORILLA

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody is selling “records”. It’s about streams. I haven’t bought a record in years. I have Apple Music. Even though I think these female rappers are as trash as it gets, ol’, “Pump It” is shit stirring hater.
Streams ain’t paying more than picking cotton. Which was the entire point of transferring over to streams. Whatever pittance the Jews cooked up, it won’t save them from the hell they’ve unleashed on themselves.

Good bye, Jews.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Naw it ain't true.

200w.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I just dont like the husky voices they got now. some of them sound like they take testosterone shots and one of them got a nerve to make a sexy rap beat like its a turn on.

for instance, this sounds like a tranny trying to seduce you.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Cardi B is 31 years old.

I agree. These hoes are terrible. Not even these stupid ass teenagers can save them. :smh:

f5XR4T.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Dude can't win no verbal battle with Cardi B.
Just let than one go
Jt murdered Cardi B on her new single.

Cardi B needs to chill because she isn't ready for that smoke.

As far as joe goes, most of them hate him and will react being in their feelings.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I really don't care one way or another what female rapper sells or doesn't sell.

However y'all don't find it funny that the rapper talking about not selling is JOE BUDDEN!!!!

:lol:
well takes one to know one lol