Joe Budden proclaims "the girl rapper wave is over": "Very few of y’all are selling records"

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I really don't care one way or another what female rapper sells or doesn't sell.

However y'all don't find it funny that the rapper talking about not selling is JOE BUDDEN!!!!

:lol:
this was all taken out of context... Budden was warning about industry games

over-all no matter their talent level - most of the recent female rappers have been setup to fail

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
We need a Lauryn Hill type, someone authentically themselves.

YOu mean the Lauryn Hill that was fucking her married Fugees co star? Or the Lauryn Hill that shows up 3 hours late to shows and tell her audience that paid to see her that they just need to deal with it?

parisian

International
International Member
Yall aint fucking with the JT album?

Gametightvol2.jpeg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
YOu mean the Lauryn Hill that was fucking her married Fugees co star? Or the Lauryn Hill that shows up 3 hours late to shows and tell her audience that paid to see her that they just need to deal with it?
Kind of a hoe response

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hahaha niggas are a bit upset I pointed out their queen ain't all that.

Cope bitches.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Who would you rather have your daughter listen to?

Lauryn Hill or Cardi B? Or Megan? Or Latto?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The music is free but their charging for the seats at the show, Merch and any and everything else.

And even that's changing,no more auditoriums, stadiums,but much smaller venues,hole in the wall .

That mega star is going to be very hard to get to and maintain

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I just dont like the husky voices they got now. some of them sound like they take testosterone shots and one of them got a nerve to make a sexy rap beat like its a turn on.

for instance, this sounds like a tranny trying to seduce you.

She's more feminine tan most female rappers nowadays and shes ot dressed like a stripper. Female rappers been masculine since mc lute. The most feminine female rappers i cwn think of are jj fad, salt n pepa, mone love gangsta boo eve inmay ne missing a few *shrugs*