playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
^^^^^

Straight facts.

I don't rank anything but my most under rated diss track maybe the best... with no curses?

Lost Ones by Lauryn Hill
Another very good one. Tim Dogg "I'll Wax Anybody" was a good one dissin' Easy E, Cube and Dre. Dude just didn't give a solid single fuck. :lol: People forget about it cause his career never took off.

dxco6x.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dance: I remember wondering why did they put this DMX Kat on this and later he became my favorite rapper

The video premier was on BET/MTV or some shit, I remember there was the "Making of" or something similar that came on then at the end the video premiered......

I was like damn Meth an Red are really showing this DMX dude some love, then came his verse.....

Like "Who tf is this dude?"

Then Ruff Ryders Vol1 and It's Dark and Hell is Hot came out...... lawd if my school didn't play those mfkrs out! Instantly became one of my favorites.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video premier was on BET/MTV or some shit, I remember there was the "Making of" or something similar that came on then at the end the video premiered......

I was like damn Meth an Red are really showing this DMX dude some love, then came his verse.....

Like "Who tf is this dude?"

Then Ruff Ryders Vol1 and It's Dark and Hell is Hot came out...... lawd if my school didn't play those mfkrs out! Instantly became one of my favorites.

Pretty much my same exact experience lol

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CanIbus diss defeated LL but no one knew CanIbus was a looney and he took himself out the game along with Wyclef the thief who stole from everyone around him besides Pras cause he was to busy stealing from everyone else.

ELdoggs

wannabe star
Registered Investor
He admitted it. That battle was good for hip-hop at the time. Especially coming of the murders of Biggie and Pac. It was just dudes showcasing MC skills with no threat of loss of life. The game needed that.

H0j1Bt.jpg
not sure how the LL topic and this picture correlate but i definitely appreciate art. Beautiful pic.
He admitted it. That battle was good for hip-hop at the time. Especially coming of the murders of Biggie and Pac. It was just dudes showcasing MC skills with no threat of loss of life. The game needed that.

H0j1Bt.jpg
Not sure how if this picture was in response to the LL topic but I appreciate both artform, Hiphop and this beautiful picture. ty

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Agreed, Canibus got done dirty as hell not only by LL but the industry as a whole who sided with LL.

Also 2nd Round KO is one of the most underrated diss records and I'd put it up against any other diss record easily.

The only reason it isn't appreciated is because Canibus went up against a much bigger, iconic rapper who people didn't want to see take a L (pun intended.)
It was the first song I ever flowed over. It was a Sunday morning too. It was a song to my grandmother. The beat wasn't a classic hip-hop beat.