JOHNNY DEPP is having the worst week ever!

Built4Life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Of course she does..insecure, crazy women and men will do anything to attract the attention of someone they love which counterproductive... For instance, a woman's fucking another man to get the attention of their man. ‍

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

I stated earlier not to be surprised if these two get back together.

And now that she is saying this…..don’t be surprised if this whole trial was setup to boost their fame.

Remember, this is Hollyweird. There’s no such thing as bad publicity if you know how to spin it in your favor.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a bunny boiler. Depp better stay away from this Looney Tunes bitch.

fatal-attraction-rabbit.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Amber Heard calls for mistrial in Johnny Depp case, claims wrong juror showed up to court

A new filing from Heard's team calls for a new trial to be ordered after they claim to have discovered the wrong juror answered the summons.

By Sydney BucksbaumJuly 08, 2022 at 07:19 PM EDT

Amber Heard is calling for a mistrial in the Johnny Depp defamation case after her legal team claims to have discovered that one of the jurors who decided the case was never actually summoned for jury duty.
On Friday, Heard's team filed a shocking new motion "based on additional discovered facts." According to a redacted copy of the filing obtained by EW, her lawyers allege that two people with the same last name live at the address where the summons was sent in April: a 77-year-old and a 52-year-old. The older individual was called to serve on the jury but, according to Heard's lawyers, the younger one showed up to court.
"Thus, the 52-year-old sitting on the jury for six weeks was never summoned for jury duty on April 11 and did not 'appear in the list,' as required," reads the motion.
The filing goes on to state that Virginia has safeguards in place to prevent these types of mixups, such as using of a 7-digit juror number, zip code, and birthdate to verify jurors' identities. "Those safeguards are in place and relied upon by the parties to verify the identity of the correct juror, to ensure due process and a fair trial for all litigants," reads the filing. "When these safeguards are circumvented or not followed, as appears to be the case here, the right to a jury trial and due process are undermined and compromised."

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard during a defamation trial in Fairfax, Virginia.

| CREDIT: STEVE HELBER/POOL/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES; JIM LO SCALZO / POOL/POOL/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES
Citing her right to "rely on the basic protection ... that the jurors in this trial would be individuals who were actually summoned for jury duty," Heard's lawyers are asking that a mistrial be declared and a new trial ordered.
Heard's team declined to comment on the motion, and Depp's team did not immediately respond to EW's outreach.
The case began back in 2019 when Depp filed a $50 million defamation lawsuit against Heard over her 2018 Washington Post op-ed detailing what she characterized as her experiences as a domestic violence survivor. Though the op-ed does not mention Depp by name, his lawyers argued that the references to him were clear and damaging to his career and reputation.

The trial began in Virginia in April and concluded last month in Depp's favor when the jury ruled that Heard defamed him, awarding the actor $15 million in damages (which the judge reduced to $10.35 million in accordance with state law). Heard scored a small victory in her countersuit, receiving $2 million in compensatory damages and no punitive damages.
"The disappointment I feel today is beyond words," Heard said in a statement following the verdict. "I'm heartbroken that the mountain of evidence still was not enough to stand up to the disproportionate power, influence, and sway of my ex-husband."
Depp said he was "humbled" in his own statement: "Speaking the truth was something that I owed to my children and to all those who have remained steadfast in their support of me," he said. "I feel at peace knowing I have finally accomplished that."

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
This broad is mental...

Her attorney's had the chance to object during jury selection i believe...

Too late...

Australia coming for dat ass next then the UK...

She's fawked...

Lesson be learned: stop lying

Last edited:

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor

Motion to dismiss rejected... again...

She told the jury she couldn't fulfill her "pledges" due to the lawsuit but turns out insurance paid for the trial...

She lied again...

Now insurance is refusing to cover judgement 'cause they see she's full of shit...

That me-too check she wrote bounced hard...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Amber Heard's sister slams MTV for 'desperate' Johnny Depp cameo at the VMAs

The actor made a virtual appearance as the award show's Moon Person on Sunday night.
By Jessica WangAugust 29, 2022 at 12:32 PM EDT

Amber Heard's sister is not pleased with MTV's decision to include Johnny Depp in the 2022 Video Music Awards.
Whitney Henriquez called the appearance "disgusting" and "desperate" in a biting Instagram Story shared Sunday, reiterating that she still stands with her sister two months after her highly-publicized defamation trial.
"I really hope that none of the people that made this call have daughters," Henriquez wrote alongside the hashtag #DMVAs, a presumed reference to domestic violence.

CREDIT: WHITNEY HENRIQUEZ/INSTAGRAM
Reps for MTV didn't immediately respond to EW's request for comment.

Depp made a surprise virtual appearance at the award show Sunday night as the VMAs famous Moon Person. The segment, which had been leaked days earlier, marked the actor's first major public appearance since a jury ruled in his favor in his defamation trial against Heard in June. "Hey, you know what?" Depp said to cheers from the audience. "I needed the work."

CREDIT: RANDY SHROPSHIRE/GETTY IMAGES; DANIELE VENTURELLI/GETTY IMAGES
Henriquez testified on her sister's behalf during the trial, claiming that she witnessed Depp grab Heard and hit her in the face repeatedly. The jury ultimately determined that Heard intentionally and maliciously defamed Depp when she wrote her 2018 Washington Post op-ed and identified herself as a public figure representing domestic abuse. Depp was awarded $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages (the judge later reduced the punitive damages to Virginia's statutory cap of $350,000).

After a motion for a mistrial was denied, Heard's team filed to appeal the verdict last month. "We believe the court made errors that prevented a just and fair verdict consistent with the First Amendment," a spokesperson for the actress said. "We are therefore appealing the verdict. While we realize today's filing will ignite the Twitter bonfires, there are steps we need to take to ensure both fairness and justice."
Since then, the actress has hired new legal counsel. "When it comes to protecting the fundamental right of Freedom of Speech, we look at the jury's decision — to paraphrase a famous quote — not 'as the beginning of the end, but merely the end of the beginning,'" a spokesperson for the actress said. "A different court warrants different representation, particularly as so much new evidence is now coming to light."

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Anybody surprised?

Remember, this is Hollyweird.

Makes you wonder if the trial was a scam…..

Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Defamation Trial Movie to Stream for Free on Fox’s Tubi

Streaming service's "Hot Take" from MarVista Entertainment stars Mark Hapka as Depp and Megan Davis as Heard

By Todd Spangler
September 15, 2022 11:30am PT

The controversial defamation case between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is the subject of a new movie, “Hot Take: The Depp/Heard Trial,” set to debut exclusively on the free Tubi streaming service.

The film stars Mark Hapka (“Parallels,” “Days of Our Lives”) as Depp and Megan Davis (“Alone in the Dark”) as Heard. It’s set to premiere Friday, Sept. 30, on Fox’s Tubi. Melissa Marty (“Station 19”) will join Hapka and Davis as Depp’s lawyer Camille Vasquez and Mary Carrig (“Law & Order True Crime”) will portray as Heard’s lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft.

“Hot Take” follows the tumultuous relationship — in and out of court — of Depp and Heard, dramatizing the two-month defamation trial that concluded June 1, with the jury finding that Heard had defamed Depp by alluding to domestic violence allegations against him in a December 2018 op-ed piece. The jury also held Depp liable for a defamatory statement made about Heard by his lawyer.

“Hot Take” comes from Fox Entertainment’s MarVista Entertainment. The film is written by Guy Nicolucci (“The Daily Show”) and directed by Sara Lohman (“Secrets in the Woods”).

The movie was fast-tracked into production by Tubi and MarVista “to capture a timely take on a story that became part of the cultural zeitgeist, painting a unique picture of what millions watched play out in the headlines over the summer,” Adam Lewinson, Tubi’s chief content officer, said in a statement.

“‘Hot Take: The Depp/Heard Trial’ is one of many timely, culturally relevant original movies to come from our expanding partnership and slate of movies being produced in collaboration with Tubi,” said Hannah Pillemer, EVP creative of affairs for MarVista. “Connecting viewers to stories with this kind of social currency and topicality make watching them a must for any fan of pop culture or celebrity drama.”

The film is executive produced by Brittany Clemons, Angie Day, Marianne C. Wunch, Hannah Pillemer and Fernando Szew. Autumn Federici and Kristifor Cvijetic serve as producers under their Ninth House banner.

6185eaaaef89cf1bda1e68ab297d35b2deeee7c5.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor