Journalist exposes Kamala’s record: ‘She locked up a lot of Black women’

Maweriman

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
This "House Kneegro" flings the word "liberal" around like it's a cuss word -- a pejorative -- something to be ashamed of. Yes -- Kamala had a very liberal Senate voting record just as JD Vance has a very conservative voting record. Apparently to this Kneegro -- that makes him a good guy and Kamala a villain?? It is the conservative (Rs) -- not the liberal (Ds) -- rolling back Affirmative Action -- banning DEI -- CRT and passing voter restriction laws making it harder for Blacks to vote. "GTFOH boy!"

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Faux News said that they are an entertainment network in court documents when sued by Dominion Voting Systems for defamation (peddling the LIE that their Dominion voting machines switched from Trump to Biden votes) and had to pay $787M in a settlement.

So, Faux is not a legitimate source of news, especially when it comes to political news.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man ima have to put you on ignore.

Youre not doing Black people any favors.
Actually , I'm one of a few on the board trying his best to see us survive and thrive . Told folks to buy up silver when it was 5 dollars and it hit 50 , folks that pm me on cryptos were seeing 10x in 1 to 2 months , suggested staying away from covid vaccines because it didn't make sense.Maybe what i'm saying just goes against what you think . I mean, has the last 4 yrs been that rosey ? Job loses thru the roof , economy crashing ,housing crash , illegals crashing the border ( couldnt resist ) , crime spiking ! Kamala did a lot of fuck shit and we are supposed to put her in office because of skin color ? We are the ones she was fucking over !

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Actually , I'm one of a few on the board trying his best to see us survive and thrive . Told folks to buy up silver when it was 5 dollars and it hit 50 , folks that pm me on cryptos were seeing 10x in 1 to 2 months , suggested staying away from covid vaccines because it didn't make sense.Maybe what i'm saying just goes against what you think . I mean, has the last 4 yrs been that rosey ? Job loses thru the roof , economy crashing ,housing crash , illegals crashing the border ( couldnt resist ) , crime spiking ! Kamala did a lot of fuck shit and we are supposed to put her in office because of skin color ? We are the ones she was fucking over !
You said a bunch of nothing, but are we supposed to put a CAC orange racist motherfucka in the White House because he's done a whole lot of fuck shit too.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
So, your argument that you did more than anyone else on the board to help our people survive is that you recommended people buy silver, invest in scam-ridden crypto, and avoid overwhelmingly effective COVID shots?

You're really not your best advocate here.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So, your argument that you did more than anyone else on the board to help our people survive is that you recommended people buy silver, invest in scam-ridden crypto, and avoid overwhelmingly effective COVID shots?

I wouldn't have taken no advice from someone talking about that scam crypto.

No way somebody made money from that shit.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

has the last 4 yrs been that rosey ?

Abso-FUCKING-lutely

Job loses thru the roof

WTF are you talking about? There has been consistent jobs growth under Biden. Additionally, Black unemployment is much lower under Biden than when Trump left office.

Regarding the remaining canned talking points below, the economy is in a rapid freefall, Migrants are taking over the U.S. and crime, which is currently at a national decline, has suddenly SPIKED? Uhhhh, ok. :lol: :roflmao:
economy crashing
illegals crashing the border
crime spiking !

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh stay off Foxnews if you can't except it for what it is. I look at if for comedy and to see what bs crackas are spewing. You taking that shit as gospel.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thanks for showing how much of an idiot you are ! Never said I did more than anyone on the board . Considering the board has 20,000 members ( a guess ) , a few could be anywhere from 50 - 200 people . Just like your views on what I post your reading and comprehension is lacking .
Everything you stated shows a lack of understanding of what is really happening in the world other than basic surface shit . But you just keep barking and being loud . Someone will believe you make sense

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Notice how they make a post and don't come back to defend it? This is like people dumping trash in the street of your neighborhood.
Can't argue a point when multiple people are name calling, in their emotions and basically saying fuck common sense.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Thanks for showing how much of an idiot you are ! Never said I did more than anyone on the board . Considering the board has 20,000 members ( a guess ) , a few could be anywhere from 50 - 200 people . Just like your views on what I post your reading and comprehension is lacking .
Everything you stated shows a lack of understanding of what is really happening in the world other than basic surface shit . But you just keep barking and being loud . Someone will believe you make sense
My reading comprehension is lacking? More like your ability to write in English is lacking. I obviously struck a nerve since you're being so hoemotional.

"Never said I did more than anyone on the board" Um..

"I'm one of a few on the board trying his best to see us survive and thrive ."

If you're "one of the few" that means you do more than the majority on the board.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ego-Trip be like......
giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn’t Covid fall under trumps presidency? If we were having a relay race and the first guy broke his leg through mid sprint what are the chances your team gonna win if that guy takes forever to eventually get to the other guy to hand him the baton? Trump is the injured runner yet you expect biden to win the race even though the guy that suppose to pass him the baton is literally making the chances of victory slim to none.. now you want to give the fuckup another shot to lose it for the team again?